Metro Bank Reviews

of reviewers recommend Metro Bank
1.5
Based on 72 reviews

Tell us how Metro Bank made you happy
darkwebprogrammer@gmail,com are legit when it comes to hacking funds, they got me $15,000
I have always found metro bank to be a good bank. Whenever I have had to go into my local Chelmsford metro bank I have always found the staff to be happy helpful and just really nice people. I'm not very good with technology and they are always patient with me. Nothing is too much trouble. Also when I have have needed to call the bank I have always found the person to be nice and polite. Great bank.
AJ is amazing. I’ve never had someone put so much time and care into helping me set up an account. I couldn’t recommend anyone more if you need help or guidance he is the man for the job !! I will be back to use metro bank he has proved this is the best bank and provided the best service
Has anyone received mobile calls from strange numbers after applying for a Metro Bank savings account? A few days after I applied I started receiving calls from Uganda, Tunisia, Argentina, Moldova, Albania, Georgia, Senegal, Switzerland. There were others but I have deleted them from my phone. I did not answer any of the calls. They usually only rang once. Possibly thinking I would call them back? It just seems a very strange coincidence this should happen at this time. Not sure I feel happy enough to continue with the opening of the account.
I went for opening an account (Saving and Business) with them. I met a gentleman called Ajay Bhatti. what a great service he provided. he has done a wonderful job, and comfort me well. All the best.
I've found Metro bank great because: 1. Very easy and hassle free opening an account and get cards and everything immediately. 2. Fantastic opening hours up to 8:00pm weekdays and 5:00pm on Sundays. 3. Easy online banking and anytime i have contacted them their staff have been very helpful. What's to decide?
Very transparent mortgage offer, fast track legal pack.
they are always very friendly easy to talk to their online banking very good and also the bank very helpful for your needs not like the others
Metro Bank is rated 1.5 based on 72 reviews