Michaels Stores Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Michaels Stores
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Michaels Stores made you happy

"Lots of crafty ideas. Great prices. Many stores to choose from."
Are you Michaels Stores? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Michaels Stores receives. Reply Free
"I recently purchased some items for my daughters wedding from Michael`s on line. I wondered if the archway and aisle runner, as well as the flowers and greenery would look as good as advertised. The items got here quickly, well wrapped and preserved. They are beautiful, just like the pictures if not better. Shopping on line is all I really have time for with work and life. I have had several or more disappointments , but I am over 100% satisfied with my on line experience with Michaels . Thank You ! for helping busy mothers"
"I am an artist and love the art products they carry and the discounts that they post online. I love this store and all of the crafts they present give me so many ideas."
"Friendly service but can be on the expensive side."
Michaels Stores is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews