millybridal Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend millybridal
09AM
9AM

Tell us how millybridal made you happy

"I have absolutely no complaints about this company. They delivered exactly what I ordered in the time frame that was promised. I highly recommend them for prom dresses. I ordered a custom size for my daughter and it was totally worth the extra money. It fits her perfectly! Can not wait for prom!"
Are you millybridal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wow what a beautiful dress, got the black!!! The workmanship is A+ and I told them I needed it for a 4/10/2019 event I received it on 4/6/2019. It will need a slight bit of alternation taken in under the arms but more than worth it. Cannot wait to wear it. I am more than pleased and will order from this site again and again!!!"
"Hello, I ordered the prom dress to my daughter on your site. I must say that fortunately I ordered it one month in advance because the delivery date and the one you gave me was not the same. In addition the color of the dress is not the same as in the photo. Despite all these disadvantages, my daughter is beautiful !!!! thank you"
"Be careful ordering from Millybridal. US sizes are absolutely wrong. Ordered US size 4 dress. Received dress that's more like US size 1 or 2. Also, dress description said fabric was lace but it's not. Impossible to return now."
"We ordered a dress for prom for my daughter. The picture of the dress on the computer was pink. The dress we got was white. She was going to prom, not getting married. The invoice said the dress being bought was "as shown". "As shown" was pink and not white. They wouldn't give me a refund. That is completely dishonest when their website says specifically: "Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund." I will NEVER order from them again."
"I searched for the right party dress for a long time. When I came over this dress I knew that it was it, altough it is not meant as a dress and also because I already had bought my dress. But I knew I had to have it, and give it a shot. When I got the dress it was just perfect, the size was right and the quality excellent. I am SO happy I found this dress, it really made my big day feel special. And everyone wondered where I got it from. Thank you so much MillyBridal!"
"My dress arrived to Australia less than 3 weeks after ordering with a custom made order. It fit perfectly! Neatly packed a package, the dress required ironing in order to look its best. I will be wearing this to a party and the colour chosen is perfect for the party. The transaction with MillyBridal was flawless and I would highly recommend it to everyone. I will order all my formal dresses here from now on as being a petite person I struggle to find store dresses that fit my body and do not require hemming which ruins the overlook. Well done on a great service!"
"Excellent!! I love this beautiful dress! I'm glad with the quality of the dress. Great material and is not too shiny. The texture is thick and it looks elegant on this dress. I love the colour. This dress is perfectly made. I choose the custom measurement and it fits me very well, and is extremely nicely made as well. The sewing is neat and is very nicely made. This dress is really beautiful at this price, is worth it. The delivery is quite fast. It reached earlier than the estimate shipping time. Overall is good and I am satisfied. I ordered this dress to wear for my company Dinner and Dance. Thank you, MillyBridal!!"
"Thanks MillyBridal, you are the best. I've looked over and over because I already knew exactly what I wanted for my last daughters party..its going to be a very special day for us...well the dress arrived be mindful I was so scared its quality wasn't going to be to my pleasing...Oh how WRONG was I. The dress is exactly whats shown on the picture..it is the most beautiful dress on the site and I'm making it look super HOT!!! from the ordering process to trying on the dress, I'm well pleased, can't wait for another event to order from you guys!!!"
"Very fast delivery and easy to order. This dress is the perfect prom dress. The dress is made with amazing fabric. I absolutely love it and want to wear it everyday! I love the material it’s made of and the color. A very pretty dress. Thank you guys for such a beautiful dress!!"
"Oh my goodness I just love this dress! It came just like the picture and it seems to be really great quality! I’m so excited to wear it for prom. I ordered a custom size and it fits like a glove..if you are worried about sizing, just do a custom because it is worth the money and the wait!"
"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS HORRENDOUS CHINESE MANUFACTURER. THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT THEM ARE CLEARLY WRITTEN BY THEM AS THEY ARE IN BROKEN ENGLISH THE IMAGES ON THE WEBSITE ARE PHOTOSHOPPED HENCE THE DRESS NOT BEING ANYTHING LIKE THE PHOTO POORLY MADE WITH A DEFECTIVE ZIP. NO REFUND IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD. DONT GET BURNED AS I DID AND LOSE £156 BUY FROM A REPUTABLE MANUFACTURER HERE IN THE UK WHERE YOU KNOW YOU WILL AT LEAST GET YOUR MONEY BACK. DISGUSTING RIP OFF MERCHANTS PRETENDING TO BE BRITISH WHO NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN ! PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."
"HORRENDOUS FAKE CHINESE COMPANY. BE WARNED .DREADFUL PHOTOSHOPPED CLOTHES .BADLY MADE WITH DEFECTIVE ZIP. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE OFFERED. SCAMMERS. BUY FROM A GOOD REPUTABLE COMPANY WHO DOESNT PIT FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS ON."
millybridal is rated 3.86 based on 14 reviews