millybridal Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend millybridal
10AM
10AM
Click Here

Tell us how millybridal made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"This dress is simple and yet super gorgeous! Just add an accessory, heels and a clutch, and you're all set! I received tons of compliments throughout the night. Before choosing this dress to wear for a last minute company party I of course read the reviews and a lot of people commented on how well it fits and surprisingly how good the quality of the material is. And I agree 100%."
Are you millybridal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This dress was STUNNING! Great quality! Now, I did the customized option, gave my exact measurements. I wore it for my best friend's party and everyone greeted the "dress" before me! Lol... can't wait to wear again... may even purchase in a different color, that's how amazing this dress is in person!"
"Super happy! I'm plus size and did the custom measurements. You have to!! I told the seller what I wanted and they did it perfectly!!! I'm so happy with them and I look amazing in this dress. I know it's difficult buying online but if you give them your measurements you won't go wrong. I did expedited shipping and I received my dress within 3 weeks. I will buy again next year!!!"
"I have been looking for a specific style of shoe for my wedding (due to medical issues with my feet), and have been really struggling to find the shoe I need so when I saw that Millybridal had a shoe that pretty much ticked all the boxes I placed an order, the website seemed okay and the picture of the shoes looked fairly nice. When the shoes arrived, they looked cheap and box arrived squished. They also didn't fit at all, and if I were to wear them all day they would definitely cut into my skin. I reached out to Millybridal to request a return, explaining the shoes didn't fit as expected and they have been nothing but obstructive since.They first replied to my email stating I couldn't return a dress - which is fine... expect I wasn't wanting to return a dress. They told me that they state on the website that shoes cannot be returned. Nowhere on the item listing, nor on the email I received confirming my order did it state that these shoes cannot be returned and when I checked the general returns policy on their website it doesn't not state that either. They only place it states that items that don't fit can't be returned is items made to order. They've also told me to take my item to a tailor, at my own cost, to rectify the issue - however I fail to see how I can have shoes resized? I do not believe that they have been entirely clear, and nowhere on their policy does it specifically state items such as shoes cannot be returned or refunded. I have raised this with paypal so still hoping to get my money back. I would absolutely avoid this company - they are a total sham, and con!"
"Terrible company, with unbelievably poor service. My partner bought a pair of shoes from here. Upon recieving them not only did they not fit but they were very poor quality. When asking to return them they told her that they don't accept returns on any times because because specifically states dress or items tailor made and directed her to the returns policy.Yet nowhere on the item listing, nor on the email she received confirming my order did it state that these shoes cannot be returned and when I checked the general returns policy there was no mention that shoes cannot be returned. When she appealed this they replied they stated that I cannot return a dress... yet it's not a dress, it's a pair of shoes! When my partner contacted them via their webchat they told her that she would have to source a local tailor at her own cost – now I’m not an expert but I fail to see how someone can have a pair of shoes resized! We then appealed this to PayPal but it looks like they've sided with MillyBridal, so now we're seeking out a financial ombudsman to look into this."
"If you do not want to be disappointed for your big occasion, then stay away from Millybridal, I wish I had done better research as my daughter also did not go to her prom as the dress we got from Millybridal could not be altered. They made the dress for a Barbie figure type, which is not realistic for a standard size 2, the cup size was for like a double D with padding. There Customer service or lack of sucks as their return response to us was to point to their return policy, which they state they do not take back dress that does not fit, even if it cannot be altered. Not willing to work with you at all, even though we showed them pictures of how ridiculous the fit was!. Go to someone more reputable that is willing to work with you. Expensive lesson"
"This dress is quality exceeded my expectations, as I was very nervous about ordering my prom dress online. I received the dress much faster than expected! Dress of very good quality, seams and fabric impeccable, measurements provided perfectly respected, reasonable delivery time. The dress is beautiful and Im actually going to get out dyed for another prom, so two for one."
"Beautiful dress! The dress materials were not cheap and the dress had a little weight to it but not heavy. The beading was spectacular. I got so many compliments on this dress. I received the dress 3 weeks after placing my order. I would definitely buy again from this seller."
"My daughter wore this dress to homecoming and looked absolutely gorgeous in it! She lived it as much as I did even after 4 hours of dancing! It s beautiful, comfortable and laces up the back so there was no need for alterations."
"BUYER BEWARE, they sent me a dress that only slightly resembled the dress we ordered and despite the “friendly looking” return policy they don’t do returns so I may as well have lit $200 on fire. I’m a single mother and had to save and save for a dress that turned out hideous, my daughter was in tears!"
"I have absolutely no complaints about this company. They delivered exactly what I ordered in the time frame that was promised. I highly recommend them for prom dresses. I ordered a custom size for my daughter and it was totally worth the extra money. It fits her perfectly! Can not wait for prom!"
"Wow what a beautiful dress, got the black!!! The workmanship is A+ and I told them I needed it for a 4/10/2019 event I received it on 4/6/2019. It will need a slight bit of alternation taken in under the arms but more than worth it. Cannot wait to wear it. I am more than pleased and will order from this site again and again!!!"
"Hello, I ordered the prom dress to my daughter on your site. I must say that fortunately I ordered it one month in advance because the delivery date and the one you gave me was not the same. In addition the color of the dress is not the same as in the photo. Despite all these disadvantages, my daughter is beautiful !!!! thank you"
"Be careful ordering from Millybridal. US sizes are absolutely wrong. Ordered US size 4 dress. Received dress that's more like US size 1 or 2. Also, dress description said fabric was lace but it's not. Impossible to return now."
"We ordered a dress for prom for my daughter. The picture of the dress on the computer was pink. The dress we got was white. She was going to prom, not getting married. The invoice said the dress being bought was "as shown". "As shown" was pink and not white. They wouldn't give me a refund. That is completely dishonest when their website says specifically: "Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund." I will NEVER order from them again."
"I searched for the right party dress for a long time. When I came over this dress I knew that it was it, altough it is not meant as a dress and also because I already had bought my dress. But I knew I had to have it, and give it a shot. When I got the dress it was just perfect, the size was right and the quality excellent. I am SO happy I found this dress, it really made my big day feel special. And everyone wondered where I got it from. Thank you so much MillyBridal!"
"My dress arrived to Australia less than 3 weeks after ordering with a custom made order. It fit perfectly! Neatly packed a package, the dress required ironing in order to look its best. I will be wearing this to a party and the colour chosen is perfect for the party. The transaction with MillyBridal was flawless and I would highly recommend it to everyone. I will order all my formal dresses here from now on as being a petite person I struggle to find store dresses that fit my body and do not require hemming which ruins the overlook. Well done on a great service!"
"Excellent!! I love this beautiful dress! I'm glad with the quality of the dress. Great material and is not too shiny. The texture is thick and it looks elegant on this dress. I love the colour. This dress is perfectly made. I choose the custom measurement and it fits me very well, and is extremely nicely made as well. The sewing is neat and is very nicely made. This dress is really beautiful at this price, is worth it. The delivery is quite fast. It reached earlier than the estimate shipping time. Overall is good and I am satisfied. I ordered this dress to wear for my company Dinner and Dance. Thank you, MillyBridal!!"
"Thanks MillyBridal, you are the best. I've looked over and over because I already knew exactly what I wanted for my last daughters party..its going to be a very special day for us...well the dress arrived be mindful I was so scared its quality wasn't going to be to my pleasing...Oh how WRONG was I. The dress is exactly whats shown on the picture..it is the most beautiful dress on the site and I'm making it look super HOT!!! from the ordering process to trying on the dress, I'm well pleased, can't wait for another event to order from you guys!!!"
millybridal is rated 3.67 based on 24 reviews