Missfiga Reviews

of reviewers recommend Missfiga
Email, Live Chat
Read Missfiga Reviews

Tell us how Missfiga made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Missfiga 1 star review on 28th February 2020
Sarah
More Photos & Videos
Missfiga 1 star review on 28th February 2020
Sarah
More Photos & Videos
NOT RECEIVED MY DRESS AFTER FOUR MONTHS. EMAILED CONSTANT WITH NO REPLIES. WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLYING OR REFUNDING YOU HARD WORKING CUSTOMERS?
Appalling, bought 2 dresses and sent them both back. Items where weighed and posted recorded delivery. It took 2 weeks for them to acknowledge my returns when o chased the redund up. I was then refunded for 1 item almost 2 weeks later, sent numerous emails to help desk to a lady called Kate who was dealing with my complaint. However, all has now gone quiet since they sent a partial refund. Emails and fb messages sent with no response at all. Absolutely disgusting. Do not buy from these, they are rip of merchants.
First and last time ordering with Missfiga.
Ordered a dress and had numerous delivery problems.
I decided to return the dress and paid £7.50 for tracked and signed for next day postage. (Not even a free return service offered)
It was delivered and signed for on the 2nd March.
I contacted them by email on the 12th March as I hadn’t received a refund.
They responded on the 13th to say they had processed my return and I would be refunded in the next few days.
I still have not received a refund (it’s now 26 days since it was returned) and no response to an email follow up I sent 5 days ago.
While I appreciate they may have fewer staff due to the lockdown, even an automated email response would have been better than nothing., especially as they appear to be trading as normal on their website.
DO NOT ORDER with this company
I give zero. This is the worst company or whatever it likes to call itself. Pure joke of customer service, waited all month for refund and still nothing! Emailed and sent facebook messages no reply! Sent parcel back first class recorded delivery, it was signed the next day and still they have not refunded my. NEVER ORDER
Items sent back. Email confirmation of refund recieved however no refund has been recieved. Tried emailing back to chase as no contact number anywhere, surprise surprise mo response via email now
I have previously wrote a review but cant seem to find it on here.
I ordered a dress it arrived faulty cotton hanging of it and a scissor cut clearly seen on the wrap over part, I contacted Missfiga spoke with lauren she advised me to send photos of the faulty areas of the dress which I did lauren sent me a free postage returns slip for me to return the dress and again advised me that when I return it send her proof with tracking number then Missfiga would send me a replacement as I required.
So I sent the receipt that the post office gave to me and then also added a message asking when the replacement dress would be sent as lauren had told me as soon as I send proof that I had returned the faulty dress they would dispatch a replacement. I have since recieved 1 email asking me for the information about the faulty damaged dress like order number etc, I sent photo from the confirmation email I was sent when I originally ordered the dress and also added in email that through previous emails I've made it very clear what dress it is, I have sent all evidence they have asked me for and I have also kept all the emails screenshotted them.
Since the last message from them which was some days ago now I have sent emails regarding the replacement dress and when will it be dispatched as I've sent proof of returning it. I have been ignored every email I have sent since I have had no reply I paid £33 including delivery costs for that dress and like I said sent everything they asked me for but now they are not replying to any of my emails.
So I'm left not knowing what is going on they took the payment for the dress but now ignoring emails. I did write a review regarding this matter the same day that I recieved the damaged faulty dress Lauren from Missfiga asked me if I would remove the review now as she had helped me, i said i will remove it or edit it once I've received the replacement dress in which has been paid for. I can now no longer see that review that I posted days ago. I will not be buying from Missfiga again and if I do not receive any correspondence regarding when I will recieve my replacement dress I will be taking the matter further and seeking legal advice as I think it's disgusting that money is paid for items item and I have no dress and they are now not even replying to any emails even though I've done everything they've asked. So if I don't hear from them soon I will be seeking legal advice. I am very disapointed with the service they have given.
I ordered a dress almost a month ago, I just got one email from them confirming my order, I never got the next one to track my order! I emailed them and they said it was with their overseas courier and should be with me soon! Still no sign of it and my emails are not being replied to! Dress is paid for and everything! Would not recommend this website!
First time ordering I am not impressed.Ordered a dress and you sent me a jumpsuit!! No reply to either emails or Facebook messages.Then I ordered a blue dress before 6pm paid for next day delivery and its not turned up no idea what's gone on will be getting my money back via paypal.order numbers 34338706 and 34340628
Ordered a dress over 2 months ago for my graduation. They sent me ONE message with a link to track my order. The link said wait for next message for an update. NEVER received any other communication. The dress was sent from UK to Ireland using an Irish shipping company, which made it a LOCAL delivery and by the time the post office left a note, the parcel was sent back because it had a THREE DAY collection period. Again, NO NOTIFICATION. Emailed them THREE TIMES, sent countless messages on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and sent another email. Sent my email address, contact details and the order number on Facebook. Received ONE message asking me to confirm my email address AGAIN and that's the last I heard from them. Mind you, the dress is PAID FOR. This is the worst experience I've had with online shopping in the last 10 years that I've been doing it. SERIOUSLY BAD SERVICE. At least have the PROFESSIONALISM to respond to messages. DON'T JUST TAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS' MONEY AND THEN DISAPPEAR. Seriously thinking of lodging a complaint against them now.
The best customer service and always revive my gorgeous dresses so quick, can’t think of any single fault, couldn’t recommend theme more
Would completely stay away! Refuse they have recieved products and takes months to get refunds and thats if you get one! Waste of time
Delivery came to me in no time at all
Delivery came to me in no time at all. Both my dresses and shoes were in perfect condition. They looked excellent when worn and brilliant quality.
Made an order in June and returned every single item. I returned all items i ordered but yet to receive an email confirmation to say they have it back. I used Hermes to send the parcel back and can see from the tracking information that it has been received yet they are still saying they have not received my items back. I keep messaging them yet they dont seem to want to reply very fast! Looking at the reviews on this page, it looks as if this is one of their favorite excuses to use to say they haven't received your return. The best advice i can give to people for this company is stay away and dont bother placing and order with them.
Items didnt come looking like the pictures.
After returning the items I had to chase them for a refund. It took 6 days back and forward on email to organise. They stated they had no received my parcel back but they had in fact 10 days previous and signed for it!
Eventually received a refund for 1 item, had to email AGAIN to chase refund for second item. Cant understand why they cant be refunded together?!
Would not buy again would not reccomend.
Terrible service, unhelpful and takes literally a month to get any money back, even then it's only half!
Excellent service 5 out of 6 items were perfect. 1 didn’t suit my body shape. Refund processed and great service
They do not reply to emails. I returned a damaged blazer and they eventually gave me a partial refund after trying to contact them for weeks. I paid full price and have no blazer ..... very disappointing
Avoid , avoid ,avoid . You will never receive refund , awful customer service!!
Do not buy!

I have bought 3 dresses from the shop. The quality wasn't the best so I have returned all 3. After of waiting 10 days for refund i been informed that the refund been processed, hovewer I still didn't get any money back. After sending another email I've received money back for only one dress!!! The customer service is really poor! Not recommend at all
not helpful, my parcel mysteriously disappeared ....avoid avoid avoid
Missfiga is rated 3.81 based on 57 reviews