Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miss To Mrs Box
Read Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

subscriptions@misstomrsbox.com

Tell us how Miss To Mrs Box made you happy
The exercise box was kind of..... Discouraging? I feel like we should not pressure brides to change their body for their wedding, it can encourage dangerous behaviors. I personally know many people struggling with body image and to see things saying that I need to be more for for my wedding makes me more self conscious
Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention! We carefully collect every single review from our Brides in order to improve our Boxes in the future. There is a huge variety of items in each box and each theme, we’d really appreciate if you could email (subscriptions@misstomrsbox.com) us and gave more specific feedback about what you did not enjoy so that we can share that with our team and make our boxes better.
Some cute stuff. Some garbage. First two boxes were really fun to get. But the entire workout "sweating for the wedding" box was garbage. Hoping the next boxes closer to the wedding are useful/fun.
Thank you for your honest feedback, it helps us to become better! There is a huge variety of items in each box and each theme, we’d really appreciate if you could email (subscriptions@misstomrsbox.com) us and gave more specific feedback about what you did not enjoy so that we can share that with our team and make our boxes better.
i love it.
Thank you for the 5***** review!
Just received my 2nd box and I have absolutely no complaints. They each have a little bit of everything you need to keep you motivated and happy throughout your wedding planning experience!
It is always a pleasure to read so positive reviews from our Brides! Customer satisfaction is our main priority and I hope we will impress you with our next Boxes even more. Your kind words inspire us to work even better :)
I subscribed to 9 boxes right off the bat because I wanted to enjoy being engaged to the man of my dreams in every way possible! The first two boxes were amazing, cute and fun! The third box was absolutely not for me; I ended up giving the whole thing away. I think it would be helpful for future brides if there was a questionnaire about each bride so you could cater to their likes and avoid their dislikes. Miss to Mrs accommodated me for the third box and I am currently still a subscriber! Can't wait for my next Miss to Mrs box!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it is very important for us! We are trying hard to fill up our Boxes only with the most trendy and valuable items. We will keep improving our items in order to impress our Brides even more in the future!
I absolutely love love love my Miss To Mrs Box! It’s my favorite thing to get in the mail every month and it’s very helpful getting me ready and excited for my upcoming wedding! 10/10 recommend!
Thank you for your exciting review, it is important for our Brides! We are proud to be a part of your Wedding planning.It is great to know our efforts are appreciated :)
I purchased this for my daughter who is getting married in June. She absolutely loves it! Thank you!
Thanks for letting us help you celebrate the engagement of your daughter. It is our pleasure to make our Brides happy. Our company will keep up our high standards!
My favourite part (other than the excitement when a new box arrives in the mail!) is seeing what the theme of the box is. It always seems to line up with the part I am at in the wedding planning process, which is perfect.
Thanks for your time and attention to our products! Every Box has its own Theme, but all of them are full of cute items. It is an honor to be a part of your Wedding planning!
I was excited about my first box, but quickly disappointed. My wedding is in March, and when I received the box in November it was full of things for the very initial planning stage of wedding, that was almost completely planned by this point. The box needs to be updated based on where the bride is in planning stage. I cancelled after the first box, but would have loved to have a box with things needed much closer to wedding date or even cute items for the honeymoon.
Thank you for your honest feedback, it helps us to become better! We have different options on our website and would never send the first Box for planning to the Bride indicated that her Wedding is soon. Your happiness and satisfaction is our goal and we are doing everything possible for it. It is a pity you canceled your subscription, our "Honeymooners" Box is so cute! We are sorry if your experience did not match your expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention!
I always look forward to getting my box! Everything is so cute and useful!
We're happy that you like our boxes :) Thanks for your feedback!
I purchased a years worth for my daughter. Each month she shares with me the special items in her box. We both look forward to the box arriving! I can't wait to see what the last box will contain...we are only a few short months away. What a wonderful product to give as a gift to a bride to be!!
Thank you for your kind words!We are trying hard to fill up our Boxes only with the most trendy and valuable items.It is so great to read such a positive review :)
It was so much fun getting these boxes. I enjoyed it.
We're happy that you like our boxes :) Thanks for your feedback!
Excellent service's
Thanks for your feedback!
WE have enjoyed the boxes and the service has been great
Thanks for your feedback!
This box is better than the bride box! It’s worth the money and will get you feeling excited for the wedding!
Thanks for your time and attention to our products! Our service is designed to bring joy and happieness to all Brides. Your positive review inspires us to create new Themes for our Boxes :)
Nice. Fun. Surprise to receive.
Thanks for your feedback!
They are cute but they could contain a little more better quality stuff
Please, share your ideas with our support team subscriptions@misstomrsbox.com and thanks for your feedback!
I have received two boxes so far and have loved all the products I have gotten in each box! Such good stuff for a great price and their customer service gets back to you quickly when you have a question.
It is always a pleasure to read so positive reviews from our Brides!
This is such a good idea! However, most of the items shipped in the box are things that my maid of honor has more use for. There have been a lot of bridal shower/ bachelorette party supplies.
Thank you for your feedback! We will share your thoughts with our marketing team!
I love my Miss to Mrs box! The items are so cute and keep me excited about the engagement process my favorite part is that I see the company try to make improvements to their boxes all the time. The only thing I have to say, is I wish the website was a little more user friendly. It would be nice to be able to select the box you want for the next month, see the different box options (and what is in them), when they are going to ship, and maybe have a cute part of your personal account that contains “planning tips” and a count down to your wedding day or something. To add a little extra to the experience and make ordering the box a little easier and more fun. Because as of now you have to chat with someone to make changes or see what box you’re about to get or when it will ship and it is a bit of a hassle. I also find myself spending a lot of time looking at the Facebook group to see pictures of the boxes to see which ones are worth getting or are “my style”. So maybe having a quiz asking your favorites or things you like could help the organization to make sure you are getting boxes and items in your box you will use and love!
Thanks for your detailed review! Customer satisfaction is our main priority and I hope we will impress you with our next Boxes even more. It is an honor to be a part of your Wedding planning!
Miss To Mrs Box is rated 4.25 based on 119 reviews