Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

Tell us how Miss To Mrs Box made you happy
Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Omneya Ayoub
More Photos & Videos
Some items received were cute and useful others were totally pointless and not for use and I threw them away
Posted 56 minutes ago
I love how each box is a different theme! I just received my 4th box and have been able to used many of the items so far. My favorite item is still the planner! I've taken it everywhere with me to take notes and reference back to. It's so exciting when a new box arrives and helps keeps my spirits up during this time! The shipments have taken a little longer to receive but being able to track it helps to know when it'll arrive.
I love this box. It’s a great surprise in ever box
The box is super cute. Some of the items are not the best quality, but they’re fun to use none the less. Worth the money I believe!
Everything that I got in these boxes was cheap garbage that nobody wants in an engagement box. Support was very rude to me as well.
It was so exciting every month to receive a little something special as a bride. There’s so much stress in planning a wedding, when it should be a time of celebration. This box added that little frosting on the cake that made being a bride a little special. Some of the items in the box were extremely helpful. The todo lists, the bridal shower supplies, and the honeymoon box were a few of my favorites. The only flaw was that a some items were a little bit on the inexpensive side and didn’t last long enough to use. Overall it was a fun box 👍
Customer support has been very helpful! I understand that they can only do so much once a box leaves their hands, but they have been help with keeping me updated and looking for my lost box.
I signed up for 9 boxes accelerated but only received 8. The boxes aren’t shipped right after your card is charged. Some of my boxes took over a month to get to me and when I contacted support they were not nice about it at all. Said it’s not there fault, it’s the postal services fault I just need to wait. I had already been charged for boxes 6,7,&8 but had not received box 6 yet. Would I order these boxes again???? Absolutely not! Would I recommend these boxes to people??? Absolutely not!
Thank you for your honest feedback, it helps us to become better! We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact us at subscriptions@misstomrsbox.com or over our LiveChat? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible! We completely understand your impatience, but the delievery proccess is not udner our control. Regarding specific delays, we have observed particularly in cities that due to the protests and riots mail service has been extremely delayed. This of course in tandem with the additional circumstances has relative to COVID-19 are key contributors. We can assure you that we do everything possible to please our Brides and will keep working towards increasing the speed of the future deliveries.
I absolutely love this idea, I enjoy getting the gifts and the little information stuffs ( for example the liquor count, the walkins, remembering the list of changing your name) that came in the box.
For one of the boxes I got the shoe stopper for your heel so you don’t sink in to the ground which was a good idea because I didn’t even think of that.
I had loved the cleaners for your ring which was an amazing idea especially if you can’t clean your engagement ring before getting married and making it shiny because some warrantees are like every six months or so is that is a good idea
Loved the hat that came with it the vacation hat and the bride cap
They're products are just good. I haven't had a chance to use most of them, as it has really been decorations for either the bridal shower or bachelorette party. I do look forward to the box every month because you never really know what you're going to get. There are a couple items/boxes that I haven't and won't ever really use, which is a bummer since it does get paid for and the quality of some of the items are rather poor. Overall rating would probably be about a 3.5-4 out of 5 stars.
I have loved getting the boxes every month and each month has a few more surprises leading up to our big day. It’s been fun getting the surprises and has given me great ideas to expand upon.
Thank you for your great review! We are glad you chose MissToMrs Box and gave us a chance to impress you!
This was my first subscription and I’ve received my first box. I’m absolutely in love. The cup I’m obsessed with and won’t let anyone touch it. Very great idea and I can’t wait for my next one :)
Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 14th July 2020 Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 14th July 2020 Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 14th July 2020 Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 14th July 2020 Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 14th July 2020 Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 14th July 2020
Thanks for your feedback and such cute photos! Thank you for sharing your excitement with us! It is great to know that our Brides fall in love with our Boxes on sight :) Hope to impress you even more with next Boxes!
It was amazing! Loved everything in it!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We hope you will recommend Miss to Mrs Box to your friends!
I love all my Miss to Mrs Boxes!! I love everything I have recieved so far and cant wait for box 4! I highly recommend signing up as it makes your engagement period so much more fun!! :)

- One Happy Bride to Be
Xoxo
Thank you for your inspiring review! We hope you continue to have an amazing experience with MissToMrs Box throughout your engagement journey!
I'm loving almost everything that comes in every box! Whatever I don't use as much, I give as gifts to some friends who are also getting married soon and they love them. It's a little box of sunshine every month and it makes me happy.
Thank you for sharing your experience with MissToMrs Box, it is very important for us! We hope we will keep surprising you in the future!
I loved the box! Very cute items and practical! My favorite pieces were the necklace, pen set and planner.
Thank you for making our MissToMrs Box part of your Wedding planning! Your inspiring review has made our day :)
The items were very nice quality. Granted not everyone will use every single item however I was able to give some other bride's some nice pieces that I wasn't going to use. It was exciting to receive the box each month and see what was inside! Loved my Miss to Mrs boxes!
The boxes are always great and I love the different themes each time. I most notably enjoy the information cards. I have found them to super helpful in planning without a wedding planner.
Just have one box so far and Im already in love I send the maid of honor cheat sheet to mine and she was excited to have some idea of what to do! I am so excited to see the other boxes when they get here. The ring wipes leave my ring so shiny and clean the tumbler has been used for coffee and everything in between. I highly recommend this box for any bride to be!
I found it the Miss to Mrs box late in my planning stages but when I got it, I was so excited! The products were great quality and so nice! I especially loved the hair pieces! I’m so excited to try them out! I can’t wait for my next box, they’ve been such a nice treat during COVID and having to postpone my large wedding. It’s nice to still feel pampered even though my wedding will be much smaller this year!
Thanks for your detailed review! Your kind words inspire the whole team of MissToMrs Box to work even better :) Despite all the trouble with the situation in the world with COVID 19, we keep working so our Brides can enjoy their Boxes as usual. Take care and stay safe!
Miss To Mrs Box is rated 4.68 based on 1,374 reviews