Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Elizabeth
Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 18th August 2020
Donna
I absolutely LOVED these! I moved to Alabama to be closer to my Fiancé and planned a wedding to be in Maryland where all of my friends and family live. It was really hard to feel like a bride to be when everyone you want to share things with live 14 hours away. These boxes really helped get me pumped to be a bride! Even though I didn’t have any bridesmaids brunches or a bachelorette party (due to Covid-19) I felt showered with gifts monthly from your company. Loved the themes of the boxes and honestly they kept me from crying a lot of lonely sad tears. Sounds silly but with everyone I love and care about, with the exception of my fiancé, being so far away I still wanted to do all the “bride stuff” and your boxes truly meant so much to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really loved every single one. Allie Kochie PS we DID end up getting married on our original date 7-11-20. It was very small and we planned everything as safe as possible with Covid and some of your items were part of my wedding. I couldn’t go shop like normal brides do for their big day so they came in handy and much appreciated. Even with a global pandemic, we found a way to celebrate our love for each other and your company unknowingly help save my big day.
Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Thank you for your excellent review! Every day we are getting positive reviews from our Brides and it is great to know that MissToMrs Box brings joy and happiness! Despite all the trouble with the situation in the world with COVID 19, we keep working so our Brides can enjoy their Boxes as usual. Take care and stay safe!
Loved the items that were in the box! I definitely am set to start planning now with my diamond accessories and wedding planner! It’s so fun waiting for these to show up!
Thanks for sharing your excitement with us!

We are proud to be a part of your wedding planning and will do everything possible to make your experience unforgettable!

We hope you will be even more impressed with the future boxes :)
I love all the goodies I get I use everything in the box. It’s amazing
Thanks for your positive feedback! We are really happy that all items were helpful!
My maid of honor bought me a box and it made me so happy! It was filled with such great things like the countdown to my wedding sign. I love it!
Thank you for your review!

We are happy that your maid of honor decided to present Miss to Mrs Box for you. It is an honor to be a part of your wedding planning.

We hope you will recommend us to your friends!
Everything is super cute! My only complaint, and it’s a minor one, the coffee cup tumbler thing doesn’t seal very well. There is a rubber seal in the lid and it didn’t stay put and my cup leaked a little bit. I managed to get it to work it just took some finesse
Thank you for sharing your experience with MissToMrs Box, it is very important to us!

While we do our best to make sure that all items arrive in perfect condition, please reach out to our support team (support@misstomrsbox.com) if any item you receive is damaged or defective.

We hope to impress you more in the future! Wishing you joy, love, and happiness.
I thought my first box was great. A wonderful “I said yes” travel mug. I was looking forward to cute gear like that since I am very newly engaged and have yet to begin any planning! It had some cute diamond pens and a notebook to help plan. A cute countdown board. Some balloons that would look perfect at a bridal shower. A cute necklace with a diamond shape, as well as some jewelry wipes. I look forward to future boxes and hopefully get some swag with more “I said yes” or future Mrs kind of things.
Thanks for your positive feedback!
A lot of care, love, and attention to detail goes into assembling each box. It is great to know that our effort is appreciated.
We hope MissToMrs Box will keep surprising you in the future!
So much fun surprises in this box! Really makes you feel like a special, lucky bride. Also included some things (like the planner) I actually need!
Thank you for your feedback!

Such reviews keep MissToMrs Box going!! We love helping our brides feel special!
trying to change my address and there's only one spot on your acct and so I did it only for my shipping address NOT to change until I realized when I got the shipping email. So not happy with that, there should be an option to change both addresses or the one spot for the one should change both shipping and billing address.
We're very sorry to hear that our service did not live up to your expectations, however, we are thankful for your feedback.

Your feedback is important to us because we are constantly improving our service in order to make Miss to Mrs Box even better. We carefully collect every single review from our brides in order to improve our service in the future!

Your opinion matters! By sharing your feedback with us at support@misstomrsbox.com, you'll be helping future brides get the most out of their Miss to Mrs box ❤️
I absolutely love Miss to Mrs!!! I have received the first box, and I'm completely in love with the items! My favorites are the mug and the countdown!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We hope you will recommend Miss to Mrs Box to your friends!
Got this box for my best friend who is getting married next year. Coordinated with her fiance to make it a complete surprise till she opened the first one...she was in tears! So grateful, then when I told her she will be getting 8 more boxes she lost it again! so happy, so grateful. TOTALLY WORTH IT. Cant wait to see what she gets in her next box
Thanks for letting MissToMrs Box help you celebrate the engagement of your best friend!
It is so great to read such a heartwarming review :)

We hope we will keep surprising you in the future!
It was a really cute box of goodies! Some useful things, some extra things that are just fun! It was a gift so apparently I'll be getting 9 of them? Can't wait!
Thank you for sharing your excitement with us!

It is great to know that our brides fall in love with our boxes at first sight :) Hope to impress you even more with the next boxes!
Love the box. Has everything a new bride could need!
Thank you for your excellent review!

Everyday we get positive reviews from our brides and it is great to know that MissToMrs Box brings joy and happiness!
I absolutely love my first box! The cup is my absolute favorite and omg the necklace is cute! Love the pens as well as the planner.
Thank you for making MissToMrs Box part of your wedding planning! Your inspiring review has made our day :)
I love the box that I got. Had all the stuff that I would need and the extra little things are so cute and thoughtful.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We hope you will recommend MisstoMrs Box to your friends!
Loved all the goodies! Made me even more excited to be a bride!
Thank you for your kind words about MissToMrs Box!
It is our pleasure to make our brides happy!
It was so exciting to get my box. I have loved everything inside. My favourite is the wedding countdown.
Meagan, we are so happy you loved MissToMrs Box! If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out at support@misstomrsbox.com and we will do all that we can to help!
Love everything in the box my favourite is the cup and countdown
Thank you for using MissToMrs Box, Chantelle, it is an honor for us to be a part of your wedding planning! Our team is doing everything possible to please our brides and it is great to know that you like your MissToMrs Boxes.
If you have any suggestions, send us an email at: support@misstomrsbox.com
I love receiving the box every month!
Thank you for the 5*****!
We hope that we will keep amazing you with all the MissToMrs Boxes to come :)
I have ordered this subscription for myself. I loved everything that came in my first box and everything inside it was very useful. I can’t wait to see what comes inside future boxes!
Thank you for your kind words!
We are glad you chose MissToMrs Box and that you are impressed with our service!
Everyday we strive to fill our boxes with the most helpful and trendy items for our precious brides and it is great to know that we have achieved our goal.
We hope you will enjoy the rest of your boxes even more!
I loved the first box! I’ve already started using the pens and the note book! Plus the coffee cup is the perfect size!!! My bridesmaids are most excited about the balloons- now they can use it to be more creative!

Thanks!
Thank you for your exciting review, it is important for our brides!

Our team is working on the designing of different themed boxes to impress you.

We are happy that you like our Miss to Mrs Bridal boxes!
I was so excited to receive my first box and it did not disappoint!! I have already started using my planner and I take my travel cup to work every day. I can’t wait to see what will be in my next box!
Thank you for your feedback! Everyday we get positive reviews from our brides and it is great to know that MissToMrs Box brings joy and happiness.
We hope we will keep surprising you in the future!
Miss To Mrs Box is rated 4.69 based on 2,035 reviews