Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miss To Mrs Box
Read Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

subscriptions@misstomrsbox.com

Tell us how Miss To Mrs Box made you happy
I am excited to get the next box to see what cool and useful items are included. I plan to make use of each item at different stages of my planning.
Thank you for your wonderful review! Our company will keep up our high standards!
I am liking all of the items so far!
Thanks for your time and attention to our products! We are working around the clock trying to produce the best Bridal Box for every Bride.We hope we will keep surprising you in the future!
I love it
I would encourage all engaged women to subscribe to a bridal box! This is a time to enjoy every second of your engagement. This is a perfect way to bring you out of the wedding planning fire and be reminded of how lucky you are to be engaged to the man of your dreams! Totally worth the money, the items are super cute and good quality.
It is always a pleasure to read so positive reviews from our Brides! We are proud to be a part of your Wedding planning. We are so happy you loved your experience with us!
This was a wonderful gift for my daughter. We were very excite to see what was in the box. Every item was better than the next. Very appropriate for the themes. I will definitely recommend this product to others
Thanks for letting us help you celebrate the engagement of your daughter! We are trying hard to fill up our Boxes only with the most trendy and valuable items. Your positive review inspires us to create new Themes for our Boxes :)
Love the boxes, many useful things and a great way to stay on track with the planning process!
Thank you for your great review! We are working around the clock trying to produce the best Bridal Box for every Bride. We hope that we will keep amaze you with our next Boxes same much :)
I sent this to my daughter who got married in September 2019. She loved every box! I am going to be sending this to my other daughter who is going to get married in September 2020.
Thanks for letting us help you celebrate the engagement of your daughter! We are trying hard to pick only the best goodies for our Boxes. Every day we are getting positive reviews from our Brides and it is great to know that our products bring joy and happiness!
They are very nice I like them
Thank you for using our product!
Love all my bride swag!!
Thank you for using our product!
I have no complaints except when I tried to cancel they still took money out my account. Overall I enjoyed eveything.
Thanks for sparing your time to share your opinion about Miss to Mrs Box with other brides! Our service is designed to bring joy and happiness to all Brides. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We have lots of options to customize your subscription so you don't have to cancel, please contact us directly on this matter, we are always happy to help!
Love it!! Definitely recommend it!!
Thank you for making our Boxes part of your Wedding planning!
Great items in box!
We hope we will keep surprising you in the future!
Thank you for using our product! We would highly appreciate it if you could share with us more details over email hello@misstomrsbox.com so we have a chance to improve our product based on your feedback.
The boxes seem to have a certain view of what a bride is, and sometimes it was me but sometimes it really wasn’t. It’d be nice to be able to describe myself so the boxes are more catered to me.
Thank you for using our product, your feedback is important for our company! We will keep improving our items in order to impress our Brides even more in the future!
very pleased with the box, just wish the tracking and shipping was more reliable when coming
Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention! We are working towards improving our shipping system and hopefully, the tracking and shipping will be more reliable soon!
My daughter loved the anticipation of receiving a box monthly and loved everything in it.
Thank you for using our product!
The things I have received s far are things that my bridesmaids would give me. Not thing that would help me plan. I thought the things received would be more for helping to plan a ceremony and reception.
Thank you for your honest feedback, it helps us to become better! We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would highly appreciate it if you could share with us more details over email hello@misstomrsbox.com so we have a chance to fix this issue for you!
I loved the third miss to mrs box
Loved it so much!
Thanks for your time and attention to our products!
Pretty good, fun boxes! But definitely a lot of stuff you’ll never use! Very few precious products that you’ll cherish! Overall fun for a bride if you’re not paying for it :P
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it is very important for us! We carefully collect every single review from our Brides in order to improve our Boxes in the future.We would highly appreciate it if you could share with us more details over email hello@misstomrsbox.com
Miss To Mrs Box is rated 4.09 based on 33 reviews