Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

USA order ship by USPS from NY
Canada orders ship by CanadaPost from ON
Worldwide order ship by USPS from NY, USA,

Tell us how Miss To Mrs Box made you happy
I absolutely LOVED these! I moved to Alabama to be closer to my Fiancé and planned a wedding to be in Maryland where all of my friends and family live. It was really hard to feel like a bride to be when everyone you want to share things with live 14 hours away. These boxes really helped get me pumped to be a bride! Even though I didn’t have any bridesmaids brunches or a bachelorette party (due to Covid-19) I felt showered with gifts monthly from your company. Loved the themes of the boxes and honestly they kept me from crying a lot of lonely sad tears. Sounds silly but with everyone I love and care about, with the exception of my fiancé, being so far away I still wanted to do all the “bride stuff” and your boxes truly meant so much to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really loved every single one. Allie Kochie PS we DID end up getting married on our original date 7-11-20. It was very small and we planned everything as safe as possible with Covid and some of your items were part of my wedding. I couldn’t go shop like normal brides do for their big day so they came in handy and much appreciated. Even with a global pandemic, we found a way to celebrate our love for each other and your company unknowingly help save my big day.
Miss To Mrs Box 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Thank you for your excellent review! Every day we are getting positive reviews from our Brides and it is great to know that MissToMrs Box brings joy and happiness! Despite all the trouble with the situation in the world with COVID 19, we keep working so our Brides can enjoy their Boxes as usual. Take care and stay safe!
I loved the box... It was what i needed and i just loved it
We are so grateful for your kind words.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!
I'm so happy with the box. My best friend really loves it. She takes her cup to work everyday and uses her notebook.

Thank you for sharing your opinion about MissToMrs Box, we greatly appreciate it!

It is always a pleasure to read such positive reviews from our subscribers!
Loved my box!! Everything is of quality & had me excited for my engagement ❤️ I’ll be using everything in this box for sure.
Thanks for your positive feedback! A lot of care, love, and attention to detail goes into assembling each box. It is great to know that our effort is appreciated.

We hope MissToMrs Box will keep surprising you in the future!
Loved all my items!! Great selection and perfectly curated.
Thank you for your outstanding review!

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with MissToMrs Box!
I enjoyed my first box and it was very helpful!! I am really looking forward to all of the others!!
Thanks for sharing your excitement with us! We are proud to be a part of your wedding planning and will do everything possible to make your experience unforgettable! We hope you will be even more impressed with the future boxes :)
It was so exciting to receive in the mail I opened it up and the box was presented beautifully. I love the drinkware and I am obsessed with the diamond pens. Really impressed with this bridal box!
Thank you for your feedback!

Every day we get positive reviews from our brides and it is great to know that MissToMrs Box brings joy and happiness.

We hope we will keep surprising you in the future!
I was so excited about my first box!! The absolute cutest things and made it ever more real for me♥️♥️
Thank you for making MissToMrs Box part of your wedding planning! Your inspiring review has made our day :)
Love everything that came in the first box! The countdown and the planner are amazing. Can’t wait to get the next one!
Thank you for sharing your excitement with us! It is great to know that our brides fall in love with our boxes at first sight :) Hope to impress you even more with the next boxes!
I received my first box and was pretty happy with the packaging as well as the items included. A couple seemed on the "cheap" side but I am super excited to receive more of them!
Thank you for your honest opinion! We are glad you chose MissToMrs Box and gave us a chance to impress you!

We would love for every item we provide to meet the expectations of our brides. So, if you have additional feedback, send us an email via: support@misstomrsbox.com
I LOVE the TShirt and the ice cube/jello molds. I wear the hat all the time. Such a fun box to get. I can’t wait for the next one
Thank you for your feedback! Everyday we get positive reviews from our brides and it is great to know that MissToMrs Box brings joy and happiness. We hope we will keep surprising you in the future!
This box was everything!!! I love it I am so excited I started this subscription!!!
Thank you for your inspiring review! We hope you continue to have an amazing experience with MissToMrs Box throughout your engagement journey!
Super cute products and very thoughtful as well! Sooo excited to continue receiving the rest of the boxes!!
Thank you for the 5*****! We hope that we will keep amaze you with our next MissToMrs Box same much :)
So cute and fun! Only got my first box and cannot wait for the next!!
We hope you will be even more impressed with the future boxes :)
I received rose gold “love” balloons, a planner, travel mug, a set of pens, diamond shaped gold plated necklace, jewelry wipes, and a countdown calendar in my first box. I do wish the planner was more in depth and the travel mug was a little higher quality, but overall I am happy with it and excited to receive the rest of them!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

Your feedback is important to us because we are constantly improving our items in order to make Miss to Mrs Box even better. We carefully collect every single review from our brides in order to improve our boxes in the future.

We hope you will enjoy the rest of your boxes!
Received my first box and I absolutely love everything that was in it.
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!
I loved the adorable packaging! It was so neat and cute and made me feel special. The first box I have received came with so many cute things! The tumbler was probably my favorite along with the cute gold necklace!! I was highly impressed with the quality of the items and their usefulness. The countdown calander was also very cute and useful for keeping track of our wedding date. Overall, I am extremely happy with the first box and very excited to see the others!
Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We do everything possible to please our brides and it is great to know that you like the MissToMrs boxes! We hope that we will keep amazing you with our future MissToMrs deliveries :)
The pens write so nicely, the tumbler is absolutely amazing, and the Champaign rose gold colors fit the theme of my wedding almost to the tee! The balloons and banner will be used in my shower! I can’t wait for my next box
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We hope you will recommend MisstoMrs Box to your friends!
Thank you for your kind words about MissToMrs Box! It is our pleasure to make our brides happy!
Customer service sucks. Ordered my first box in October came with a damaged cup. Emailed about said cup still haven’t received a replacement. I canceled my second box but was still charged showed proof of said charge and was basically told we can’t refund you. They charge 20 dollars to cancel but when it’s their turn to refund you all you get is a no.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review.
We'd like to apologize for the issues you encountered.

To improve shipment and delivery speeds, we have introduced a new system, where we will reship your item in 2 business days.
Your replaced cup should come shortly, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Support team, who is ready to help you 24/7.
Our cancellation policy rules are on our website https://misstomrsbox.com/faq/.
We offer everyone an option to pause your subscription for up to 3 months without needing to cancel.

We want each of our products to meet the desires of our brides.
Please, send us your additional suggestions at support@misstomrsbox.com, so we can share it with our team and make our boxes even better :)
Loved the box. I can use everything in the box to use for getting ready and at the wedding. I can't wait for more boxes to come.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are really happy that all items were helpful!
Miss To Mrs Box is rated 4.69 based on 2,150 reviews