Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miss To Mrs Box
Read Miss To Mrs Box Reviews

subscriptions@misstomrsbox.com

Tell us how Miss To Mrs Box made you happy
Great products, but all reviews tell you pretty much what's in the first one. I'm hoping the surprise of the 2nd will be more exciting 😁😁😁
Posted 1 hour ago
Received my last box which was the “self care” box. I was happy to receive all the products, although when I opened my robe it had a tear in the side. And the head towel is not even capable of attaching to the button to keep the towel in place. I personally I’m upset that I paid $37 for these products for them to not fit or for them to come unopened with a tear. It would be best if the company just stocked with items that people did not have to wear. Or at least review the product before putting them in the package/box...... I also thought it was silly that I had to pay a $20 cancellation fee.
I love my stuff! I wish there was an ornament for the box I just received though since it’s December. But most of the stuff has been great. I did end up losing one of my socks though 😕
It’s a shame all of the products in the box are manufactured in China. The poor quality shows. The pens included won’t last due the the setting of the ink canister inside- (pushed too far in to where you can no longer write) A wedding planner would be more useful than a blank booklet to write “your thoughts” I won’t have any use for the necklace or the cheap coffee cup either. The only remotely interesting product was the balloon package which I may use for my bridal shower. This is not worth my money. This package felt aimed more at younger brides who might not be thinking about practicality and quality as much as the “high” of just becoming engaged.
There weren’t very many items in the box I would use. Some of the products were very poor quality as well (the flats and the eye mask).
It’s okay, wish there was more things inside
Hi! We hope you liked all the items. Perhaps, later we will add more cool items to our Miss to Mrs Bridal Box. Our bridal service was created to bring a lot of cute and useful things to all the brides. Your feedback is so important for us.
Amazing! Made me feel special leading up to my wedding.
Hi Kelsie! We are happy that you like everything. We made every pre-wedding moment better. Thank you for your feedback!
Great gift for bride to be.
Hi! It is great. We are happy to get such a high rate from our customers. Miss to Mrs Box presents the best emotions.
Good little things that you don’t think of.
Thank you for your feedback! We create our boxes for bringing hapiness for our brides.
I wish some of the items had more use. And “wifey” is a bit over played. But the quality of items are good
Hi Carly! We will pay attention to the details of our items. We want to make the boxes better. Your feedback is important for us.
Miss To Mrs Box is rated 3.60 based on 10 reviews