Shabby Store Reviews

No 1 Leeds
26 Whitehall Road
Leeds

Tell us how Shabby Store made you happy
Don’t buy from this store! It took 8 weeks for part of my order to arrive and then half of it was missing with no communication to tell me why and where it was! They don’t do refunds and only credit notes are an option! The products that did arrive are cheap and poor quality. Customer service isn’t great either! Overall not worth the hassle
I recently purchase some bar stools and a coffee table from shabby store. I have been following them for a few years and not actually bought, was really pleased with the quality and I will be shopping again.
Delivery came within a few days from DPD and the tracking was easy to follow.
Beautiful products and easy to purchase. Received my order via DPD in a few days. My new favourite shop 😍😘
quick delivery beautiful items happy with my service
Ordered a coffee taboe 8 weeks ago was told will recieve the item 4 weeks ago con dont believe what they say i believe their bankrupt
Order came within a few days and they are beautiful in particular the bar stools.
Quick to swap my delivery address due to move.
Found them online and will use again
what a great service overall, happy with my purchase the items are stunning! Highly reccomend this shop
Amazing products love my new jars and kitchen storage units so happy to recommend
Shabby store are amazing delivered on time my table was in good condition
Terrible control over their stock as well as terrible customer service.
I have made two separate orders and had issues with both of them. I waited forever for a mirror which was arrived damaged. They said I could accept the item with a part refund or send it back. I accepted the part refund and have paid to get the item fixed - still no refund from them though!
They also promised a delivery within 10-15 days on the 7th of Feb, expected delivery is now May. They really should make this clear at the outset when purchasing or use a database that ensures they can control what is purchased versus what is actually available.
my absolute favourite furniture and accessory shop!! Recent order of jar and pampas came in days and is beautiful!
Very happy with my items, slight delay (took around 8/9 days) but well worth the wait and good communication
So pleased with my recent order from the shabby store

I am always hesistant when using bee shops as you don’t know what to expect but I can honestly say shabby store has been fantastic

Easy to order, immediate email to confirm and tracking within a few days the delivered with DPD who are definately the better of the delivery firms!

The items are stunning and I’m awaiting a coffee table soon too which I cannot wait for!

Highly impressed and I would recommend
Fab products quick delivery
Lovely shop, nice polite service and delivery in a few days - amazing quality too
After seeing some of the products on Instagram I knew they’d suit my new home. Ordered online and had quick delivery and the products are great. Fit into my new home perfectly!
I brought 3 square mirror wall art, beautiful design. But the mirrors are very light, not heavy as they look in the photos online. Seem very cheaply made, not worth the money for what they are. Also took over 3 weeks to be delivered, the packaging was not very secure, not well wrapped for mirrors.
I absolutely love my products from Shabby Store, they arrived packed in amazing condition, I’ll definitely be ordering again in the future!
Poor delivery timescales, numerous excuses from brexit to snow to new warehouse everthing but the actual truth I think .Despite promises that my order from 6 weeks ago would be sent in time for Mother’s Day It wasn’t received . I have now requested a refund and as expected my emails have been ignored. It’s such a shame, this business has great products but the customer services and delivery let it down, I would not recommend ordering from here
Super fast to get my items and they are beautiful! So happy 🥰
Shabby Store is rated 4.17 based on 933 reviews