MODdisplays Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend MODdisplays

About MODdisplays: Specializing in trade show displays and accessories, MODdisplays is focused on meeting tight deadlines with creative solutions. Our in-house design department can assist with flat-cost services, and our display experts can guide you through the process to ensure we meet all of your needs along the way. Some of our displays are also perfect for corporate interiors.

How would you rate MODdisplays ?

Bethany LeClair
"The display is exactly what I was looking for! It is light weight, easy for 1 person to carry and assemble and looks great on our table at career fairs! The images and colors look awesome too!"
Kristie Ashby
"I'm really impressed with the graphic design services and highly recommend using them. MODdispays' graphic designers are intimately familiar with their banners and are the right people to bring a product together cohesively and on-brand. I really appreciate their collaboration and attention to detail, and I'm very happy with our banner! Also, the two-sided banner is a great value, as it can be used for different types of conferences/events. Definitely recommend."
Eric Schey
"Everything about the process was a joy. Sean was knowledgeable and Arielle was extremely thorough and responsive during the proofing process. MOD not only delivered for our university but made me look good in the process! If you're working with another display company, you're missing out."
"PERFECTLY PRICED. PROUDLY PRODUCED."
"The team at MODdisplays made ordering a new TradeShow Booth super easy. They helped me make sure my graphics were going to turn out perfect and I was very pleased with how everything turned out. 10/10 recommend!"
"Kelly is always super helpful and gets us exactly what we need."
"Email sent to Sean Kerin and Michael Varner on 9-7-18: Michael and Sean, DAMN! You have now earned the title of THE DYNAMIC DUO! Your responses to my myriad of questions have been timely and accurate and both of you show a genuine concern to help out a rookie to your product line. Thank you very much for making this process seamless and eliminating any concerns I had about meeting two deadlines. Ted Panneck Sales Consultant The Trade Group"
"Very quick and professional. Thanks!"
"Chris and his team have been amazing. They worked hard to help get our order in and sent on a timely manner."
"Good quality, great sales team, amazing designers who are very eager to help, and fast shipping too! Got our table cloths before the expected date and no issues with them. Thanks MOD displays!"
"As always, great service! Timely follow-up from our contact Kelly and our designer Arielle. Very happy with the results."
"My experience with Mod displays was very good. I've yet to debut it at a trade show, but we have one coming up we're very excited about. Kelly Feller and Peyton O'Donoghue handled my account/design upload. They were very helpful in tailoring a tradeshow display that met our lightweight requirements and space limitations. They also assisted double-checked our artwork for free to ensure that our print quality was excellent. The display was easy to put together. The THIRDHOME Marketing team couldn't be more thrilled. Thanks Mod displays!"
Thanks for sharing your experience Richard. We enjoyed working with you as well.
"Easy to work with. Quick turn around on design and completion."
Thanks Stacy for sharing your review
"Customer service is great! However we were sent the wrong product, so didn’t have what we needed in time. The team was quick to respond and they’ve told us they will send us a new one."
We appreciate your honest feedback regarding your recent order. While we are glad to hear that you have been happy with our customer service, we regret that there was an error with your order in the first place. Our client care team has been working with you towards a quick resolution and will continue to update you on their progress. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact your client care representative. Thank you again for reviewing your experience with MODdisplays!
"I'm incredibly happy with the customer service I received every step of the way from MODdisplays, from my shopping to to purchase stage. They answered every single question I had, helped with any and all revisions, were incredibly prompt when they needed to be, but also let me take my time at certain stages--not pushy. I purchased a 10x20 One Fabric display for a client and had hesitations about how it would turn out because it was a new booth style for us. As soon as we set it up at our home show, my hesitations disappeared; the quality is great, it's easy to set up and take down, and the colors are true to my design. Thanks MODdisplay team."
Thanks Niki, we enjoyed working with you as well. Thanks for sharing your journey and experience with us.
"The process of ordering and approving the proof was extremely easy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience before receiving the finished product. Once the finished product was received, turned out perfect. Perfect print finish. Very easy to assemble. Couldn't of asked for anything more."
Thanks Zachary! We appreciate you sharing your experience.
"Professional handling our multiple projects we have sent to MOD Displays. And received, on time, exactly what we were expecting! Great work."
Thanks so much!
"The whole process was a breeze and the displays turned out beautifully! The sales rep and designer I worked with were both super friendly and helpful."
Thanks Lisa! We enjoyed working with you as well.
Thanks for sharing your experience and the photos. We enjoyed working with you on this project.
"Sean Kerin and Vika Samoylov have been wonderful. Their response time to any question was immediate. Their creativity and knowledge was very helpful and made my job easier. I have recommended your company to others due to them already."
Thank you for sharing your experience, Madison. We look forward to next time.
"MODdisplays was great to work with from start to finish. Their sales rep was responsive and presented several options based on my criteria. Once a purchase was made, their graphics team was very easy to communicate with and knocked it out of the park on the first draft. Product shipped in a timely manner and arrived without defect. They also included clear, concise, laminated instructions on putting together our booth."
Thanks Lindsay. We enjoyed working with you as well.
"The team is very collaborative - one backs up the other if someone out of town.. Turnaround time is great One problem on latest purchase is that display was missing a pole to hold it up - but thankfully we were in Vegas and a local rep brought one to the hotel, so tragedy averted. While that was another issue to run down - your team delivered so I appreciate the sense of urgency and everyone seems to care quite a bit - I love it."
Thanks Mike. Glad everything worked out!
MODdisplays is rated 4.81 based on 84 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!