MODdisplays Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MODdisplays
Dan Carter
Verified Buyer
"Quick resposne, good suggestions, pleasant attitude."
"MODdisplays made Pale Fire look really great. We got a ton of compliments at our tradeshow. The display is also very versatile so we'll be able to use it lots of events in the future, which adds considerable value. MOD also worked around our hectic schedule!"
Robin Orlikowski
Verified Buyer
"They are always extremely quick to get back to me via email or phone. Their turnaround time is good! Keep it up!"
John Rickenbach
Verified Buyer
"Quality, Fast, Honest and Affordable"
"Pretty easy to set up and tear down."
Susan Keeler
Verified Buyer
"Every year, Rocktown Beer & Music Festival works with MODdisplays to coordinate designing and printing of custom brewery flags. Kelly and Arielle were a pleasure to work with and the entire process from submission to design, production, and delivery was fast and flawless. Thank you, MOD!"
Erin Calver
Verified Buyer
"Great Communications and fast turnaround."
Seth Marsh
Verified Buyer
"It was a great experience."
Janna Ives
Verified Buyer
"Folks at MODdisplays made the order process painless, were able to expedite the process in time for our show and the product was amazing. Easy set up, beautiful quality pictures and easy pack up when we were done. Had many good compliments during the show. Will be ordering again!"
"Our booth had to be created and delivered on a tight time schedule and everyone we worked with did their best to make sure we could make our deadline."
"Great customer service! The products are also really good quality and always look amazing."
"Backdrop looks great!"
Mike Wright
Verified Buyer
"I’ve worked several times with different staff over the years, and have always had a great customer experience... keep up the great work. Mike Wright"
Adam Gibbard
Verified Buyer
"They were very diligent in making sure what I wanted was perfect and made all changes until I was happy. I will definitely use them again"
Pam Turner
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and well made product."
"MODdisplays was very responsive and helped expedite my project, no questions asked. From the sales staff to graphic designers, everyone was very helpful, organized and knowledgeable. I had a tight deadline and their staff assured me I'd receive my products on time. I was 100% satisfied. Thank you."
Kelly Balogh
Verified Buyer
"MODdisplays exceeded my expectations. They were responsive, so helpful, and adhered to our short timeline! They were awesome to work with, and our booth turned out great!"
Monica Luedecke
Verified Buyer
"I worked online and over the phone with Sean and Michael. They were helpful and efficient. When I had to stop the order at the last minute, they helpfully obliged so that I had the opportunity to change graphics without having to spend additional funds. I appreciate them and Mod Displays!"
Jonathan Moody
Verified Buyer
"Design service was phenomenal. Finished product was high-quality"
"this is great"