MODdisplays Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend MODdisplays
Verified Buyer
"Everything about the process was a joy. Sean was knowledgeable and Arielle was extremely thorough and responsive during the proofing process. MOD not only delivered for our university but made me look good in the process! If you're working with another display company, you're missing out."
Verified Buyer
"We had a problem with our booth, and need to order some new materials on a tight deadline. Kelly actually called me, to let me know that she had found a more cost-effective solution to our problem, and could get it in done in less than the time that they usually need for production. She was so thorough she made sure if it came on a Saturday, it could be sent to a different address. It came on time, and will save us money in the future. I've never gotten this good of service anywhere else! Thanks Kelly!"
Mindy Hirsch
Mindy Hirsch
Verified Buyer
"We had a very short time to prepare for our show and MODdisplays was expedient, helpful and the product was high quality. The lightweight frame and fabric display came quickly, was easy to assemble and ship. We were satisfied with everything from customer attentitiveness to product quality. We recommend MODdisplays and will definitely use again!"
Neal Carlton
Verified Buyer
"Product is great but we ordered and put our "in-hand date" as 6/12. I got a call from someone at MOD displays saying the production team made a mistake but they would upgrade the shipping and have it to us by 6/13. It all worked out fine but it would have been bad if we didn't have it by 6/14."
Hi Neal,

We're glad to hear that you are happy with your display and everything worked out well in the end. We are very sorry for the production error that impacted your in-hand date. While errors are uncommon in our production process, we greatly appreciate your willingness to work with us to find a suitable delivery alternative in time for your event. Thank you!
"Mod's always great to us. Quick turnarounds, quality work. Kelly Fuller (sales manager) and their art department couldn't be more helpful and responsive. Thanks."
"Done quickly. We received our proof within a couple days, and all the items shipped in time. We were happy with the quality and service - thank you!"
"Superfast turnaround on artwork and shipping made us happy."
Karen Sickler,Minerva Mayberry
Verified Buyer
"Jarrett Helped me all the way. Answered my questions via email or phone right away. He was friendly and supportive. Got me the right parts needed to fix our 10x10 sign. The MOD company did a great job."
Jeff Witherite
Verified Buyer
"The team at MODdisplays was able to create a custom show display that exceeded our expectations and in accordance with an expedited timeline to meet the deadline for shipping the display for our forthcoming participation in the Summer Fancy Food Show."
Sean Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Process was fast, design was exceptional and communication excellent. The display turned out great and we are looking forward to our first conference with it. So glad I chose to use MODDisplays."
Andy Del Toro,Alex Felipe
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service! Kelly and Zach were a pleasure to deal with and very attentive to our time constraints. Will continue to use them in the future!"
Kimberly Miller
Verified Buyer
"MODdisplays provides prompt service, efficient billing and payment options and fast shipping. Their customer service is excellent!"
Carlee Daylor
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic job. The expo materials came looking way better than I could have imagined. The designer was really receptive to feedback, and quick to make changes. I couldn't be happier with how easy the process was, how fast the materials arrived, and how great the booth turned out. I will definitely be a repeat customer!"
Paula Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Professional Spot on with artwork fast delivery"
"Sean was so responsive throughout the whole process. He was reassuring and helped us to turn around production despite a last minute submission. Will definitely keep MODdisplays in mind and recommend you every chance I get. Thank you again!"
Paige Barrows
Verified Buyer
"Vika Samoylov, who works in your graphics department, was VERY helpful. She worked quickly, accommodated our requests, and came up with a design that suited our needs. The product itself seems to be good quality and durable. The images and text are clear and the colors are vivid."
Sara Phillips
Verified Buyer
"I can not say enough good things about MODdisplays. I was in an impossible bind just days before a very important and prestigious invite only event. Our sales person quit unexpectedly which revealed that she hadn't done any of the preparations for the event. MODdisplays worked with me and came through in the clutch to deliver exactly what we needed and our booth space looked awesome. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and rushing to come to our aid. If I could buy 100 more displays from them I would."
"The process of designing the display was incredibly easy. I thought it would be a long, drawn-out process, but the design team took the information I submitted and had several options for me within a few days. Once we narrowed it down, it was only a matter of a few days and the display was at my door. The quality of the display itself and the storage cases is top-notch. Not to mention, the display itself looks amazing. I would absolutely recommend MODdisplays to anyone!"
Camaryn Berry
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive and proactive account management, very good communication and expectation management, timely delivery, great service thank you!"
Yasmin Willi
Verified Buyer
"Easy, friendly and fast service and handling. Like it!"
"Excellent quality and service with fast turnaround."
MODdisplays is rated 4.82 based on 55 reviews