MODdisplays Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend MODdisplays

About MODdisplays: Specializing in trade show displays and accessories, MODdisplays is focused on meeting tight deadlines with creative solutions. Our in-house design department can assist with flat-cost services, and our display experts can guide you through the process to ensure we meet all of your needs along the way. Some of our displays are also perfect for corporate interiors.

Tell us how MODdisplays made you happy

Adam Wong
"I am blown away with the high level of service and extremely quick turnaround. I placed my order for a 10ft serpentine display on a Friday and had my display in hand within one week! I highly recommend them and will be ordering more!"
Jeffrey Hunter
"They were super nice to deal with, communicated quickly, shipped quickly, and our display looks perfect. Thank you!"
Joe Apfelbaum
"These displays are gorgeous, amazingly well-constructed, easy to carry and set up, easy to store and re-use. The paper is great high-quality. I am beyond impressed and so grateful to have found MODdisplays!"
"Really impressed with this company and product line. Amazed at how quickly they produced our booth, with outstanding customer service and fantastic online website experience! James Hilyard, Brand Director Kilwins Chocolate Franchise Inc."
"Excellent customer Service -- very effiecient."
"We had a very tight deadline due to an upcoming trade show. MOD Displays contacted us right away to confirm our order and set expectations while offering to go out of their way to accommodate our needs. They offered to ship directly to the tradeshow venue to meet our timeline and we were very pleased with the result! MOD Displays is always helpful and easy to work with. We appreciate their level of communication and customer service."
"Best customer service I have seen in a long time!"
"->Very professional in their working style ->Excellent modular systems ->Graphics team is great too"
"Received our shipment right on time. The whole set up was very easy to assemble. The customer service was top notch. Thank you to Sean and Valerie for all of your help. The only problem was that the table top piece for the podium was cracked on the corner."
"We are happy with the quality of the product and the graphics design assistance was very good produced a design that closely matched our requirements"
"It was a pleasure working with your team. Everything was finish in a timely manner and very professionally. Sean Kerin knew exactly what I was asking for and the designer Valerie Bess was excellent. Thanks, Dave."
"We are very pleased with our banners and table throw. MOD's customer service was exceptional and we received our products in no time!"
"great customer service and a really nice quality product. the fabric print is sharp, with good color. it seems to be well made. the display was super easy to setup and is stable. great all-around product. the turn around on this was very quick."
"Great customer service! Thank you Sean!"
"From start to finish, MOD Displays offered top notch customer service! Ordering online was super easy, and they followed up with a personal email very shortly after my order was placed. Graphic design happened quickly and efficiently, and I received my order at least 3 days faster than I had requested. There was an issue with the printing of one of the stand-up banners, and they immediately worked to fix it--and still have the new banner arrive at my office a full day before I needed it. The quality of all the products we received is excellent, and we are looking forward to using them at many functions to come! I would highly recommend MOD Displays to anyone looking to order a high quality display quickly and with no drama."
"Excellent from start to finish"
"We are so thankful to work with MODdisplays. The entire experience is fantastic. They are knowledgeable, kind, and deliver a beautiful finished product. Highly recommended."
"After bad experiences with two other display vendors who took my order and later went back on their promise to deliver, MOD was a life saver. So helpful, compassionate about my situation, professional, and they delivered! Fabulous display delivered on time. The hard case is amazing as well. We checked it on our flight and it arrived in perfect shape. Great customer service along the whole process. I can’t recommend them more highly."
"I worked with Sean Kerin during the sales process and Vika Samoylov on the design of two new portable tradeshow booths. The entire process was smooth, and MODdisplays went above and beyond to accomodate our design revisions, hit our deadlines, and produce a product that we are excited to show off at our next tradeshow. Thank you to everyone involved. I would recommend MODdisplays to other companies looking to purchase new booths."
"We have made several purchases from MODdisplays in the past, but unfortunately we were less satisfied with our most recent order. Some items were damaged upon delivery, and other pieces were missing. Our sales representative corrected the issues, however it seems that some attention to quality control is needed."
"My recent MODdisplays experience was one of the easiest, most professional and satisfactory purchasing experience I have ever had."
"I recently purchased a MODdisplay for the LA Travel Adventure show. From the first call for information to the final shipment I received professional, friendly assistance. The sales and graphic design help was excellent. The quick turnaround time and shipping provided us with a professional and successful showing at the trade show!"
"The customer service that was provided to me every step of the way as we created the Trade Show Booth and additional wrap was outstanding! Our Booth stands out from all the rest! A special thank you to Chris and the Graphics Designer Arielle Green for all of your time and assistance! With your time and attention our booth is phenomenal! Peggy Kronus, Community Business Development Manager- Willis Smith Construction"
MODdisplays is rated 4.80 based on 157 reviews