Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Shipping was delayed a little, but it arrived very well packed and the quality of the product is great..... Thanks for all your help and responding so quickly to my calls.... Bill"
"Very responsive and helpful throughout the purchase process. Furniture met all expectations."
"Love our classic Barcelona style chairs!"
"Very pleased with our purchase of the exhibition bench. Superb quality!"
"Everything was perfect. The Barcelona chair is first rate. We plan to order a second one."
"Purchased Mogensen Style: Model 2214 Style Chair and Mogensen Style: Model 2202 Style Footstool. Both are great quality products. Highly recommend this company."
"They were very responsive to my request. Will use them again."
"Great experience overall. Packing was first rate, and the quality of the chair exceeded my already high expectations."
"Curt was amazing to work with, great information in filling in the blanks on the history of the Barcelona ... The products quality is more than I could of asked for and I’m not so easily pleased ... I will continue to buy, and also recommend!!"
"Fast delivery, excellent quality, I even ordered another as it exceeded my expectations"
"Great experience! Fantastic quality!"
"Great company with impressive customer service."
"Quick delivery, very responsive customer service and great quality product."
"I purchased several pieces from Modern Classics including the Womb Chair/Ottoman, Exhibition Chair/ottoman, Florence Chair and Exhibition Bench. All of the furniture was of superior quality, conveniently shipped and arrived in perfect condition. Curt and his team provided incredible client service throughout the process with comprehensive communications at every step. The financial transaction was convenient without any hidden fees or charges. I also purchased several furniture items from DWR during the same time period which was a nightmare experience as compared to Modern Classics quality, cost and client services."
"Beautiful furniture and great customer service! We had a great experience with MCF."
"Great looking piece of furniture. Very comfortable."
"Couldn't have been better - the furniture was incredible and the delivery fantastic. The delivery guys at AGS were fantastic. Thank you!"
"We appreciated the knowledgeable help of Alison at the Chicago Gallery - we really like the chairs!"
"Love the quality and look of the exhibition bench which my client loved"
"Great quality, beautiful fabric and color. Love it!"
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 208 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access