Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Modern Classics Furniture Reviews
Great service
Not only do I love the chair I purchased - the quality - the design but the customer service dealing with Curt and has team when I had any questions was wonderful.
The love seat is very good. I wish that I could have seen the actual item in person. I might have searched for a way to order a 3 pillow one.
As an architect, I have ordered for myself and clients. The pieces have arrived in good condition and were good to very good reproductions at reasonable prices. I was also kept up to date regarding the shipping process.
Fabulous quality and workmanship! Customer service is fantastic as well... xoxo v
Modern Classics and their staff are so professional to deal with and have outstanding products. Highly recommended.
Great quality! Just took a long time (>3 months) to get it.
So very happy with this purchase. Excellent day bed. Excellent customer service. My family will certainly want to get more items here!
Shipping was delayed a little, but it arrived very well packed and the quality of the product is great..... Thanks for all your help and responding so quickly to my calls.... Bill
Very responsive and helpful throughout the purchase process. Furniture met all expectations.
Love our classic Barcelona style chairs!
Very pleased with our purchase of the exhibition bench. Superb quality!
Everything was perfect. The Barcelona chair is first rate. We plan to order a second one.
Purchased Mogensen Style: Model 2214 Style Chair and Mogensen Style: Model 2202 Style Footstool. Both are great quality products. Highly recommend this company.
They were very responsive to my request. Will use them again.
Great experience overall. Packing was first rate, and the quality of the chair exceeded my already high expectations.
Curt was amazing to work with, great information in filling in the blanks on the history of the Barcelona ... The products quality is more than I could of asked for and I’m not so easily pleased ... I will continue to buy, and also recommend!!
Fast delivery, excellent quality, I even ordered another as it exceeded my expectations
Great experience! Fantastic quality!
Great company with impressive customer service.
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.92 based on 236 reviews