Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modern Classics Furniture Reviews
Fabulous quality and workmanship! Customer service is fantastic as well... xoxo v
Modern Classics and their staff are so professional to deal with and have outstanding products. Highly recommended.
Great quality! Just took a long time (>3 months) to get it.
So very happy with this purchase. Excellent day bed. Excellent customer service. My family will certainly want to get more items here!
Shipping was delayed a little, but it arrived very well packed and the quality of the product is great..... Thanks for all your help and responding so quickly to my calls.... Bill
Very responsive and helpful throughout the purchase process. Furniture met all expectations.
Love our classic Barcelona style chairs!
Very pleased with our purchase of the exhibition bench. Superb quality!
Everything was perfect. The Barcelona chair is first rate. We plan to order a second one.
Purchased Mogensen Style: Model 2214 Style Chair and Mogensen Style: Model 2202 Style Footstool. Both are great quality products. Highly recommend this company.
They were very responsive to my request. Will use them again.
Great experience overall. Packing was first rate, and the quality of the chair exceeded my already high expectations.
Curt was amazing to work with, great information in filling in the blanks on the history of the Barcelona ... The products quality is more than I could of asked for and I’m not so easily pleased ... I will continue to buy, and also recommend!!
Fast delivery, excellent quality, I even ordered another as it exceeded my expectations
Great experience! Fantastic quality!
Great company with impressive customer service.
Quick delivery, very responsive customer service and great quality product.
I purchased several pieces from Modern Classics including the Womb Chair/Ottoman, Exhibition Chair/ottoman, Florence Chair and Exhibition Bench. All of the furniture was of superior quality, conveniently shipped and arrived in perfect condition. Curt and his team provided incredible client service throughout the process with comprehensive communications at every step. The financial transaction was convenient without any hidden fees or charges. I also purchased several furniture items from DWR during the same time period which was a nightmare experience as compared to Modern Classics quality, cost and client services.
Beautiful furniture and great customer service! We had a great experience with MCF.
Great looking piece of furniture. Very comfortable.
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 235 reviews