Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great furniture!"
"The womb chair we ordered look spectacular and it is very comfortable! Great product and price point."
"This is Alison, I'm just testing this out :)"
"We worked with an architect for several years before finally building our contemporary home in rural Texas. We planned every detail so carefully, and saved aggressively in order to make it a reality. I'm no interior designer, but I was certain the Mies van der Rohe Barcelona chair and ottoman would perfectly compliment the design of the living room. However, finding a high quality replica in the right color at a price that our post-construction funds would allow was a real challenge, and I almost decided to just wait until I'd saved enough to buy the licensed replicas. After researching online for weeks, it seemed that no company offered the range of leather selections, warranty, and construction detail of Modern Classics. I decided to order just the Exhibition Chair in java brown and the coffee table, and was prepared to exile the chair to the guest cabin if it proved to be a disappointment. The chair and the coffee table exceeded my expectations - they are beautifully constructed to extremely high standards. The chair is a pleasure just to look at, but is also extremely comfortable. Even people who qualify their remarks with, "I don't really like modern design" appreciate the thick leather, rich color, beautiful stitching, and comfortable, generous seat. My brother, an architect, recently visited for Thanksgiving and covets it! The coffee table, with a thick, rounded glass top and classic, simple steel legs perfectly compliments the chair and the room. The items arrived sooner than scheduled, packaged so carefully that I actually missed the glass tabletop because it was so heavily wrapped and protected in its wooden shipping crate. When I contacted Modern Classics thinking it hadn't been shipped, they responded immediately, almost before I discovered my mistake! We couldn't be happier to have discovered Modern Classics, and will be ordering the matching ottoman and several more items from Modern Classics as we continue to furnish the house. Now, if they just made an Eames lounge chair. . ."
"We really love our Exhibition Chairs in the Polar White! They are very comfortable and better quality than we have seen elsewhere for a higher price. We like the fact that we could get the correct white color for our room. Most places offer one white and black."
"Always satisfied!"
"I am so happy with the chairs I ordered! The quality and craftsmanship is excellent. Also wonderful customer service. So happy to have found Modern Classics Furniture."
"beautiful quality, timeless pieces!"
"Furniture has held up well. I’m happy with my purchase."
"amazing goods at wonderful prices!!!!!"
"I'm very happy with the leather bench I ordered. Perfect for my needs. Fast shipping too!"
"We bought 4 chairs and 2 ottomans. The Quality of the furniture is excellent and the Customer Service was spectacular! We are very pleased with the purchase"
"Curt has great products and provides great customer service!"
"Excellent quality and detail- sofa is quite impressive and the leather seems quite durable. It has stood up well to my dogs. They love it as well!"
"Outstanding quality, furniture looks great. I highly recommend Modern Classics!"
"My clients are delighted with the Florence Bench."
"fantastic quality!"
"Classic designs, very well made at an affordable price!"
"The quality of the materials was impressive. And the form was perfect. The chair now is my wife's favorite."
"Excellent, quality construction, excellent customer service. Own three pieces (benches) by MC and have not been disappointed. Thank you, Curt."
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 208 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access