Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Quality furniture at an affordable price."
"Excellent product! Easy to order and great communication from Modern Classic on shipping, etc."
"Modern Classics was a delight to interact with from their online catalogue to their excellent customer service. Curt helped me through the process of an expensive purchase, fielded any questions I had, and was more than patient and helpful—really above and beyond. We love the chair and enjoyed the experience of buying it through Modern Classics."
"Very pleased with ottoman Fits in well with bench Only disappointment was I thought shipping was included"
"High quality furniture at a fraction of the price of the originals."
"The Barcelona chairs we ordered are beautiful--exactly what we wanted. The materials and workmanship should be rated a 10! And the customer service was what every business should strive for."
"Excellent product, excellent service and excellent delivery (from WA to NY)!"
"We are extremely happy with our couch. However, it was delivered over a month past it’s original due date. However, it was worth the wait."
"Modern Classics Furniture has wonderful customer service and I highly recommend their products."
"Prompt, high quality, true to form. William Bowne Associates, INnc"
"Very happy with the quality of the stainless steel construction & navy blue leather of the 2 Barcelona Chairs that we purchased earlier this year. We have a few other older chairs produced by Knoll and these are just as well made, if not better constructed. And Modern Classics is a fraction of the cost of Knoll or "Design Out Of Reach" sourced products. I would definitely recommend Modern Classics for these and similar mid century modern pieces. Equal or superior construction at a real-value price. Also, in my purchasing experience I was dealing directly with the owner (Curt) which was reassuring when buying something site unseen. I will probably be purchasing a few other pieces in the future."
"our Barcelona chair is craftsman made and is my morning pot for espresso and the paper thanks"
"Delivery was on time and just what we expected"
"Curt and Company stand behind their products and will go to great lengths to make a customer happy with their purchase. Their personal attention is very much appreciated in this impersonal world."
"Chair arrived on the date it was promised and it is good quality."
"Couch very much as advertised. After some initial color problems everything was handled in a professional and customer oriented manner. Would recommend your business to anyone."
"Fantastic piece! Quality in every detail."
"Have a Barcelona chair from modern furniture classics in each of my homes, I like them so much. The quality is excellent, the design true to the classic with a slight adjustment to the seating angle that makes it so much more comfortable than the “original “. Overall could not be happier."
"The 8 Brno chairs and 2 Barcelona chairs as well as the Noguchi table all look wonderful in our new home. Thanks!!"
"Nice to deal with. Delivered as promised."
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 208 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access