Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Perfect communication, advise and followup with orders. A MUST!"
"I cannot speak highly enough of either the product or the service I received from Modern Classics; the Le Corbusier LC3 chair I purchased shows the material quality, craft, and attention to detail provided by a true devotee. I was dissatisfied with the firmness of the chair's bottom cushion -- not because it was badly made or ill-considered, but simply out of personal preference -- and called Modern Classics; based on a verbal description, they restuffed the cushion exactly to my liking, free of charge. I would purchase more furniture from them without hesitation, given the need."
"Chairs came in exactly as ordered and promised. Rey smooth transaction."
"Products are very nice. Delivery times are terrible."
Yes, Sometimes the delivery times are long. I am working on this. We have most items made and delivered in under 10 weeks, but there are stragglers and you were so lucky to have that happen to you.
"I love this day bed.Is well made and really excited my expectation. I will recommended your company to my friends,who love modern design as I do.Thank you very much for your outstanding product."
"Has interesting modern furniture of high quality at reasonable prices."
"Curt responded quickly and got my order out ahead of the expected delivery date. The furniture quality lived up to my expectations. I was nervous about ordering expensive furniture on line. Turned out great. Sending fabric samples before ordering helped."
"Very high quality furniture and very helpful staff."
"Great furniture!"
"The womb chair we ordered look spectacular and it is very comfortable! Great product and price point."
"This is Alison, I'm just testing this out :)"
"We worked with an architect for several years before finally building our contemporary home in rural Texas. We planned every detail so carefully, and saved aggressively in order to make it a reality. I'm no interior designer, but I was certain the Mies van der Rohe Barcelona chair and ottoman would perfectly compliment the design of the living room. However, finding a high quality replica in the right color at a price that our post-construction funds would allow was a real challenge, and I almost decided to just wait until I'd saved enough to buy the licensed replicas. After researching online for weeks, it seemed that no company offered the range of leather selections, warranty, and construction detail of Modern Classics. I decided to order just the Exhibition Chair in java brown and the coffee table, and was prepared to exile the chair to the guest cabin if it proved to be a disappointment. The chair and the coffee table exceeded my expectations - they are beautifully constructed to extremely high standards. The chair is a pleasure just to look at, but is also extremely comfortable. Even people who qualify their remarks with, "I don't really like modern design" appreciate the thick leather, rich color, beautiful stitching, and comfortable, generous seat. My brother, an architect, recently visited for Thanksgiving and covets it! The coffee table, with a thick, rounded glass top and classic, simple steel legs perfectly compliments the chair and the room. The items arrived sooner than scheduled, packaged so carefully that I actually missed the glass tabletop because it was so heavily wrapped and protected in its wooden shipping crate. When I contacted Modern Classics thinking it hadn't been shipped, they responded immediately, almost before I discovered my mistake! We couldn't be happier to have discovered Modern Classics, and will be ordering the matching ottoman and several more items from Modern Classics as we continue to furnish the house. Now, if they just made an Eames lounge chair. . ."
"We really love our Exhibition Chairs in the Polar White! They are very comfortable and better quality than we have seen elsewhere for a higher price. We like the fact that we could get the correct white color for our room. Most places offer one white and black."
"Always satisfied!"
"I am so happy with the chairs I ordered! The quality and craftsmanship is excellent. Also wonderful customer service. So happy to have found Modern Classics Furniture."
"beautiful quality, timeless pieces!"
"Furniture has held up well. I’m happy with my purchase."
"amazing goods at wonderful prices!!!!!"
"I'm very happy with the leather bench I ordered. Perfect for my needs. Fast shipping too!"
"We bought 4 chairs and 2 ottomans. The Quality of the furniture is excellent and the Customer Service was spectacular! We are very pleased with the purchase"
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.92 based on 236 reviews