Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modern Classics Furniture Reviews
I'm very happy with the leather bench I ordered. Perfect for my needs. Fast shipping too!
We bought 4 chairs and 2 ottomans. The Quality of the furniture is excellent and the Customer Service was spectacular! We are very pleased with the purchase
Curt has great products and provides great customer service!
Excellent quality and detail- sofa is quite impressive and the leather seems quite durable. It has stood up well to my dogs. They love it as well!
Outstanding quality, furniture looks great. I highly recommend Modern Classics!
My clients are delighted with the Florence Bench.
fantastic quality!
Classic designs, very well made at an affordable price!
The quality of the materials was impressive. And the form was perfect. The chair now is my wife's favorite.
Excellent, quality construction, excellent customer service. Own three pieces (benches) by MC and have not been disappointed. Thank you, Curt.
Quality furniture at an affordable price.
Excellent product! Easy to order and great communication from
Modern Classic on shipping, etc.
Modern Classics was a delight to interact with from their online catalogue to their excellent customer service. Curt helped me through the process of an expensive purchase, fielded any questions I had, and was more than patient and helpful—really above and beyond. We love the chair and enjoyed the experience of buying it through Modern Classics.
Very pleased with ottoman

Fits in well with bench

Only disappointment was I thought shipping
was included
High quality furniture at a fraction of the price of the originals.
The Barcelona chairs we ordered are beautiful--exactly what we wanted. The materials and workmanship should be rated a 10! And the customer service was what every business should strive for.
Excellent product, excellent service and excellent delivery (from WA to NY)!
We are extremely happy with our couch. However, it was delivered over a month past it’s original due date. However, it was worth the wait.
Modern Classics Furniture has wonderful customer service and I highly recommend their products.
Prompt, high quality, true to form.
William Bowne Associates, INnc