Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Modern Classics Furniture Reviews
Curt has great products and provides great customer service!
Excellent quality and detail- sofa is quite impressive and the leather seems quite durable. It has stood up well to my dogs. They love it as well!
Outstanding quality, furniture looks great. I highly recommend Modern Classics!
My clients are delighted with the Florence Bench.
fantastic quality!
Classic designs, very well made at an affordable price!
The quality of the materials was impressive. And the form was perfect. The chair now is my wife's favorite.
Excellent, quality construction, excellent customer service. Own three pieces (benches) by MC and have not been disappointed. Thank you, Curt.
Quality furniture at an affordable price.
Excellent product! Easy to order and great communication from Modern Classic on shipping, etc.
Modern Classics was a delight to interact with from their online catalogue to their excellent customer service. Curt helped me through the process of an expensive purchase, fielded any questions I had, and was more than patient and helpful—really above and beyond. We love the chair and enjoyed the experience of buying it through Modern Classics.
Very pleased with ottoman Fits in well with bench Only disappointment was I thought shipping was included
High quality furniture at a fraction of the price of the originals.
The Barcelona chairs we ordered are beautiful--exactly what we wanted. The materials and workmanship should be rated a 10! And the customer service was what every business should strive for.
Excellent product, excellent service and excellent delivery (from WA to NY)!
We are extremely happy with our couch. However, it was delivered over a month past it’s original due date. However, it was worth the wait.
Modern Classics Furniture has wonderful customer service and I highly recommend their products.
Prompt, high quality, true to form. William Bowne Associates, INnc
Very happy with the quality of the stainless steel construction & navy blue leather of the 2 Barcelona Chairs that we purchased earlier this year. We have a few other older chairs produced by Knoll and these are just as well made, if not better constructed. And Modern Classics is a fraction of the cost of Knoll or "Design Out Of Reach" sourced products. I would definitely recommend Modern Classics for these and similar mid century modern pieces. Equal or superior construction at a real-value price. Also, in my purchasing experience I was dealing directly with the owner (Curt) which was reassuring when buying something site unseen. I will probably be purchasing a few other pieces in the future.
our Barcelona chair is craftsman made and is my morning pot for espresso and the paper thanks
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.92 based on 236 reviews