Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modern Classics Furniture Reviews
Very happy with the quality of the stainless steel construction & navy blue leather of the 2 Barcelona Chairs that we purchased earlier this year. We have a few other older chairs produced by Knoll and these are just as well made, if not better constructed. And Modern Classics is a fraction of the cost of Knoll or "Design Out Of Reach" sourced products. I would definitely recommend Modern Classics for these and similar mid century modern pieces. Equal or superior construction at a real-value price. Also, in my purchasing experience I was dealing directly with the owner (Curt) which was reassuring when buying something site unseen. I will probably be purchasing a few other pieces in the future.
our Barcelona chair is craftsman made and is my morning pot for espresso and the paper
thanks
Delivery was on time and just what we expected
Curt and Company stand behind their products and will go to great lengths to make a customer happy with their purchase. Their personal attention is very much appreciated in this impersonal world.
Chair arrived on the date it was promised and it is good quality.
Couch very much as advertised. After some initial color problems everything was handled in a professional and customer oriented manner. Would recommend your business to anyone.
Fantastic piece! Quality in every detail.
Have a Barcelona chair from modern furniture classics in each of my homes, I like them so much. The quality is excellent, the design true to the classic with a slight adjustment to the seating angle that makes it so much more comfortable than the “original “. Overall could not be happier.
The 8 Brno chairs and 2 Barcelona chairs as well as the Noguchi table all look wonderful in our new home. Thanks!!
Nice to deal with. Delivered as promised.
Outstanding furniture. Very high quality design and construction.
I shopped many makers of Barcelona chair reproductions and choose Modern Classics because of their apparent care, quality and personal attention. Sure enough, Curt was extremely responsive and helpful on the phone, and when the chair arrived we were delighted at the craftsmanship. It is indeed as advertised and is a great enhancement to our living room. Thanks, Chris.
Order taking and Delivery were well handled.
The quality of the Exhibition chairs and ottoman we purchased is outstanding and we could not be more pleased with it. Service and follow through at Modern Classics is great. I would highly recommend them!
I have purchased many pieces from the Modern Classics team. The product quality is superb, the pricing is very ressonable, the delivery company is always flawless and best of all the executive leadership, Curt Roth is truly engaged and customer- centric. Great product, great company.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great value for money. Italian Le Corbusier sofa is over $10k and it is clearly not 4x as good as the version from Modern Classics.
Both pieces I’ve ordered have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Modern Classics Furnituue!
Good quality, perfect service. Had to wait while the bench was produced but it’s worth it! The bench arrived on time, looks great in our entryway.
Will definitely use this manufacturer for future purchases.
Beautiful design, high quality construction, very comfortable, reasonably priced.
Good value. Great service.
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.92 based on 238 reviews