Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modern Classics Furniture Reviews
Outstanding furniture. Very high quality design and construction.
I shopped many makers of Barcelona chair reproductions and choose Modern Classics because of their apparent care, quality and personal attention. Sure enough, Curt was extremely responsive and helpful on the phone, and when the chair arrived we were delighted at the craftsmanship. It is indeed as advertised and is a great enhancement to our living room. Thanks, Chris.
Order taking and Delivery were well handled.
The quality of the Exhibition chairs and ottoman we purchased is outstanding and we could not be more pleased with it. Service and follow through at Modern Classics is great. I would highly recommend them!
I have purchased many pieces from the Modern Classics team. The product quality is superb, the pricing is very ressonable, the delivery company is always flawless and best of all the executive leadership, Curt Roth is truly engaged and customer- centric. Great product, great company.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great value for money. Italian Le Corbusier sofa is over $10k and it is clearly not 4x as good as the version from Modern Classics.
Both pieces I’ve ordered have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Modern Classics Furnituue!
Good quality, perfect service. Had to wait while the bench was produced but it’s worth it! The bench arrived on time, looks great in our entryway.
Will definitely use this manufacturer for future purchases.
Beautiful design, high quality construction, very comfortable, reasonably priced.
Good value. Great service.
The furniture is beautiful. Curt was extremely helpful in helping me choose the fabric and expediting our order. Cannot thank them enough.
People , service , & products , are great ,!
The furniture I ordered exceeded my expectations. The quality, design, and construction of the pieces I purchased are exceptional. I have a furniture wishlist and I will definitely purchase from Modern Classics again.
excellent products and delivered in perfect condition
I love my Mies daybed! I spend hours a day on it. I tuned it with a 1/4 inch plywood insert. Thanks for the cushion replacement when there was a small issue. The art museum in Macau has these everywhere for visitors.
The color on the chairs is rich and warm. Chairs are great. Free delivery seemed like a good idea, but I recommend white glove delivery, unpacking was very difficult — lots of heavy staples holding the boxes together.
Excellent quality. Far more useable than the originals. Having later seen how some of these "originals" were holding up in a lobby of a nice office building, Modern Classics was the clear winner in terms of comfort and durability.
I have purchased two Mies Van der Rohe leather benches for my home and art studio in parchment leather in the past two years. I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the benches and the excellent service I received from Bauhaus 2 Your House.
I will definitely order more additions to my Modern Classics collection in the future.
M. Amerian
Perfect for our office reception location.
The swan chair is beautiful and well made. The chartreuse fabric is gorgeous!
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 235 reviews