Modern Classics Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modern Classics Furniture
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modern Classics Furniture Reviews
The furniture I ordered exceeded my expectations. The quality, design, and construction of the pieces I purchased are exceptional. I have a furniture wishlist and I will definitely purchase from Modern Classics again.
Working with Curt was great...very responsive.....helped overcome the delivery problems of local company
excellent products and delivered in perfect condition
I love my Mies daybed! I spend hours a day on it. I tuned it with a 1/4 inch plywood insert. Thanks for the cushion replacement when there was a small issue. The art museum in Macau has these everywhere for visitors.
The color on the chairs is rich and warm. Chairs are great. Free delivery seemed like a good idea, but I recommend white glove delivery, unpacking was very difficult — lots of heavy staples holding the boxes together.
Excellent quality. Far more useable than the originals. Having later seen how some of these "originals" were holding up in a lobby of a nice office building, Modern Classics was the clear winner in terms of comfort and durability.
I have purchased two Mies Van der Rohe leather benches for my home and art studio in parchment leather in the past two years. I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the benches and the excellent service I received from Bauhaus 2 Your House.
I will definitely order more additions to my Modern Classics collection in the future.
M. Amerian
Perfect for our office reception location.
The swan chair is beautiful and well made. The chartreuse fabric is gorgeous!
I is exactly as expected. Assembly was smooth, all parts included. Most important they all fit as shown in instructions. Looks good
Beautiful chair, great service.
Absolutely amazing quality that you cannot buy in a retail store. Hand made of the finest materials. Exceeded my expectations in every way!
We had a very large order. All pieces arrived and were great quality. Had one piece damaged during shipment. Modern Classics serviced the piece with a replacement immediately. Great service!
We could not be happier with our Exhibition Chairs, which are a thousand times more comfy than Barcelona Chairs and which offered more color choices. The workmanship is superb.

Very highly recommend!
Solid, clear instructions. Good looking for laminate finish.
We looked a long time at reproductions, and Modern Classics pieces are the best quality construction we found. The Barcelona bench is made with real wood, nothing is laminate. The piece was carefully wrapped and arrived in flawless condition delivered to Florida. We couldn’t be more pleased with beauty and quality of the piece.
Many compliments on the piece I purchased. Good craftmanship.
Very pleased with my purchase of exhibition chairs and daybed. The construction and finish quality is very high end and Curt is a pleasure to work with.
In this time of bad customer service, I really appreciated Modern Classics Furniture responding to every call and email I sent them. I really appreciate their personal service and the chair was as advertised.
A perfect replication that is of the highest quality
Modern Classics Furniture is rated 4.91 based on 235 reviews