Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

ben@monaroscreens.com.au

4/75 Wollongong Street, ,

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
Excellent service and a great outcome!
Monaro screens provided excellent service. They were helpful, very quick and the new wardrobe doors look fantastic.
Love Monaro Screens. Efficient friendly customer service at all times and fantastic products. My crimsafe screen looks a million dollars alongside our new main door and frame, and sends a very clear 'don't bother trying' message. The guys even fixed up our old shower screens that weren't closing properly. We'll definitely be back.
Pleasure of a company to deal with. Measured up and fitted mirrored sliding wardrobe doors to 2 built in wardrobes. Will be in touch in future to get a bathroom mirror and splashback installed.
Really well looked after in the showroom. The instillation occurred on time and on budget. The door and window screens were completed to a high quality. I’m very happy with the end result.
My new semi frameless shower wcreen is perfectly fitted to my new shower base, and slightly uneven walls - and it looks great.

Every aspect of this experience was professional, from the advice, to the punctuality and quality of service, to the tidiness and friendliness of visiting tradies.

Friends told I might pay a bit more, and if I did, in the grand scheme of a bathroom reno, and the quality and peace of mind I wanted, that would be fine. It would have been less than the cost of a tap.
Very happy with installation. Installer Ryan very professional and gave me expert advice on a problem I had prior to the installation. End result is lovely. Shower screens look great.
Just wanted to post a note following installation of our recent crimsafe doors by Monaro Screens. From quotation with Chris to install with Andy and finally small rectification with Matt, the team was a pleasure to work with. Card in the mail from the boss was a great touch too. Would definitely recommend using Monaro Screens.
Excellent friendly service. Staff were accommodating and easy to deal with.
Highly recommended and will use them again.
Excellent Service and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble, installation went smoothly and extremely pleased with the finished product. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Monaro Screens.
Excellent service from the team including juggling times to suit my travel arrangements. Bathroom update looks amazing.
From the start of the engagement, quote and installation, Monaro Screens provided constant contact and feedback on the progress. The screens ordered are amazing and exactly what was provided on the quote. I would highly recommend Monaro Screens for any screen installation in Canberra.
Excellent service. Quality product.
I had a brilliant experience with Monaro Screens. Customer service excellent - responsive, friendly, comprehensive preparation for the job (came a second time to measure without complaint when I had new carpet installed after the initial measure), timely installation. Competitive price. Love the result. I'd highly recommend Monaro Screens.
Outstanding service.
Thanks Chris
From getting a quote to the installation of my screen door, the staff at Monaro Screens have been very friendly and helpful and I would certainly recommend Monaro Screens for service and quality
They are great. From Sales to Installation. Thank you!
Good service, good product for a sliding screen door. Well fitted and works brilliantly.
Monaro Screens came and gave a measure and quote for sliding doors and a front screen door. The sliding doors were tricky due to a high deck floor. They measured up 3 times before delivering and installing a perfect fit.
We did get another company in to quote. They required us to cut the deck back ourselves.
Monaro screens did not need to cut the deck. They were professional, precise and polite.
I have been really impressed with the quality of the people associated with my request. They have been very professional, did things exactly when they indicated they would. Of course, the screen itself is very good and I am very pleased with it and would highly recommend Monaro screen again
Monaroscreens is rated 4.91 based on 123 reviews