Monaro Screens Reviews

Monaro Screens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Cameron Moore
Monaro Screens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Cameron Moore
I love how subtle all the window and door fly screens look. Excellent work!
We love the new screen doors – we should have replaced the old ones long before now! Trent was great last Saturday, he was running a bit early so rang ahead – which was great as it meant we could get away to the coast earlier than expected. He was very efficient, both doors done in about an hour, less than I expected. Once the weather heats up again, we’ll be glad to be able to leave the doors open through the night to help refresh the house. I will be very happy to recommend you to friends and family when they need the services you provide.
Very pleased with the service and quality of work done, would recommend this company.
Dear Monaro Screens, Please provide me with the name and contact email of your CEO as I wish to bring your employee, Trent, to their notice. After a failed first attempt to install the wardrobe doors (for good reason); I thought I would be left with doorless wardrobes forever. However, ‘Ryan’ contacted ‘Trent’ and ‘Trent’ arrived shortly after and advised me that he could install the doors after a few carpenters’ adjustments. My mind was blown away, not just by Trent’s professional and trade capabilities but with his ‘can-do’ attitude with a huge smile and a ‘thumbs-up’. Trent advised that it was his job to please Monaro’s customers. Well he did more than that, he totally exceeded any expectations! Trent is an enormous asset to your company and I have already advised a few friends in the neighbourhood to go with Monaro and to ask for Trent! Thank you again, I’m an extremely satisfied customer because of Trent. Meikie Flach 2 Viola Pl
From the first enquiry to installation of our shower screen I can only say how happy we were with the service from Monaro Screens. Everyone came on time, were friendly and helpful and it's obvious they take pride in their work.
Very professional no fuss people. The tradesman was spot on time explained the process, did the job left everything clean and was very polite. We had used a Sydney company for a similar job nothing but problems and we had to remove the old shower then it was not knowing when they would turn up. Well done .. lesson learned shop locally
Trent came out to install my screen, he was on time, very friendly and did a great job installing the screen. I have 2 dogs and he watched out for their safety by insuring that he shut the gate, so they couldn't get out. Thank you for your professionalism.
Totally professional from start to finish. Highly recommend!
Fantastic service from quote, through installation and account settlement. Bill arrived promptly at the agreed time to provide an itemised quote for our Crimsafe doors and screens. He was courteous, professional and clearly very knowledgeable about the product, providing different options for us to choose from. He gave us a quote on the spot (coming to almost $2,000 less than a quote we received from a prominent competitor) and we were able to pay the deposit with him too. Ben called us on the same day to pencil in the installation appointment about a month ahead. He advised that it could come forward depending on their workflow and sure enough, it came forward by almost two weeks! Amanda kindly gave us a call to lock it all in the day before. I wasn't on site for the installation, but Monaro gave us options to allow them to conduct the install with or without us being present to provide access. Happily, I came home to beautifully installed screens across the house, allowing us to open things up and let the breeze in just in time for summer! Very happy with the service, price and workmanship of the whole team from Monaro and extremely pleased to be pumping dollars into a quality local business for a high quality product. If you're looking to install Crimsafe doors and screens on your property, I highly recommend Monaro Screens to get the job done.
I originally gave a 1 star but since then was contacted by the owner Ben who sent manager Andy over to see the installation issue. The company rectified the issue and i now have a brand new shower screen. Thank you Ben and Andy for fixing the issue without hesitation and promptly. Mistakes do happen.
From our first enquiry, to the measure, quote and installation of our window screens, the Monaro Screens team were great to deal with. They came on time for each appointment, the screens were delivered on schedule and the installation went smoothly. Really happy with my new screens. Very professional team !!
Absolutely love our Zipslide screen! We have a large 4 stack slider opening onto alfresco area, the Zipslide is so discreet when opened it feels like the inside living area and outside alfresco are one.
From the first email enquiry, to the measure and quote and the quick installation, the Monaro Screens team were a delight to deal with. They arrived on time for every appointment, the screens were delivered well-ahead of schedule and the installation went smoothly. Really happy with my new screens.
Great products.
Prompt high quality work. Would use again
Plumber said it was one of the worst installation of a shower screen he has seen. It leaks around the base where silicon is. They have been back once to fix, hasn't work. Leak is getting worse. Next time i will go for the cheaper quote.
Monaro Screens made everything easy from start to finish. Bill was great when he came out to measure up and quote, and answered all the questions I could throw his way. The Admin team were great and very polite and when the installer came, he did a very tidy job and showed me how to adjust the doors if ever required. We're very happy with the mirrored wardrobe doors and our rooms feel fresh, new and bigger...!
Monaro Screens 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Monaro Screens 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Monaro screens were fabulous. Professional, very prompt work and to a very high standard. Paul, who fitted my doors and screen, was meticulous and the doors and screen are perfect. Couldn’t be happier with the experience!
We were looking to freshen up our 2 bathrooms with some new shower screens. After a measure and quote we visited Monaro Screens show room in Fyshwick. Whilst obviously busy, the lady in the showroom provided us with excellent advice and service. We could now make an informed decision after having seen exactly what we were buying. The installation date soon arrived and all went well. The Installer was super polite, cleaned up everything and we were soon left admiring our new semi frameless shower screens. Too easy. It was nice to find a business that delivers quality products and services without any fuss. Very happy in recommending the team at Monaro Screens.
Monaro Screens is rated 4.9 based on 189 reviews