Monese Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monese

Tell us how Monese made you happy
Iscriviti. Inserisci il tuo numero di telefono nella pagina d'iscrizione (selezionando il prefisso italiano), e ricordati di inserire il codice invito:  👉MARCO561 quando viene richiesto o registrati direttamente dal link qui sotto. Riconosciuta la carta di identità, la patente o il passaporto, il conto carta sarà subito attivo! Effettua la prima transazione con Monese (non appena ti arriva la carta fisica a casa) e riceverai i 15€ di bonus entro le successive 48 ore.
Monese is a very well made app-bank, with lots of features. Register, and after the approval of the identity card the card account will be immediately active. Make the first transaction (as soon as you get the physical card you request) and you will receive the 15€ bonus within the next 48 hours. Use the invitation: MARCO561 or sign up directly from here: https://monese.app.link/naLHKoULbV?invite=MARCO561
Great user friendly app and good services
They closed my account with no reason or explanation. When i wanted an explanation they send me this message: "Please refrain from contacting our Customer Support team as they do not have access to the necessary information." So i should just forget about them. It is all good. What a bunch of thieves. This is illegal in most of the world. They will find out the hard way... Avoid this "company" at all costs.
Monese is the best hands down, never had a problem’s in my 2 years using it”.If you added a promo code SUSAN241 then each get £/€ 15, if you did not enter the promo code, then there is no credit.
My account was closed and I provided new bank details. Told money will take up to 28 working days to arrive to new account. It's been 2 months with no money and I have already lost my home and have debts from money burrowed. How can a bank make a customer homeless and not care about their well being. My emails have been blocked so they don't receive them. I call and get no answer but that it is the way. I request to speak to the manager and get placed on hold for up to 10 minutes and then phone put down. What is this? The worst service I have ever received. Disgusting. Transfer my money and I will wash my hands off Monese. Will never recommend and will put the word out not to use.
Fantastic app - Get £10 free with promo code VINCE428 Been with Monese for a few months now, and the registration was quick without any problems, the app is easy to navigate through and it shows all the transactions on your account. I was able to transfer money to my account within 2 hours !It's a fantastic app and would recommend to anyone. Plus if you my promo code VINCE428 you will get £10 absolutely free when you sign up and deposit your first £10 !
Normally excellent service BUT all good things comes to an end. I chose to use Monese due to the flexibility they offer, but lately that has apparently become a joke to them, i guess that's the bad thing when they become bigger and bigger. I currently have an incoming transfer from a Danish bank to Monese, but due to the sender, by mistake was sending this transaction in GBP instead of EURO, Monese support is telling me that the transfer is returned to the sender, and this will take 5-10 work days. First thing first no transfer within EUROPE or for that matter the world should take that long. I know this has happened once before, back then Monese was able to take action and get the money to the account, BUT apparently previous good service level from Monese has gone down, now a days they don't care and say they return the funds to the sender. Besides that in general restrictions on the cards from monese is what you can call a joke, you cant use them in gas atm or similar, they also deny use on a long list of different money services. Monese apparently also limits where you are allowed to transfer funds, you can only do transfers within europe for some reason, not internationally. Chat support had a general answer time of below 30 mins before, now it has gone up to 1 hour+ And if they need additional information, they keep your chat open for hours and hours with no reply. So in short i can't advise anyone to make a monese account, since by now the service level is bad, i can only imagine it becomes even worse from now on.
Online fraudsters