Mon Purse Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Mon Purse
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Mon Purse?

Tell us how Mon Purse made you happy

"Mon Purse is a despicable operation and I would urge everyone to purchase with caution. I’ve had two incredibly frustrating experiences with their customer service team who aren’t equipped to handle issues fairly or efficiently. I’ve been trying to sort an issue out for weeks with zero sight of it being resolved. They don’t take any responsibility for their terrible service, damaged products or false customer commitments. It’s not only frustrating, it’s unjust and speaks volumes about how little they care about customers. Thank god there are plenty of other amazing companies with terrific service and products like The Daily Edited and Nomad that I can buy from instead!!!"
Are you Mon Purse? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a product online, they took my money and told me 4-6 weeks, it is now 10 weeks since my order and I haven't received any information about it at all. All of my attempts to contact customer service have been ignored. Don't use this company, they will rob you."
"sleak, clean, easy"