Montessori Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Montessori Services
Read Montessori Services Reviews

About Montessori Services:

A Resource for Preparing the Child's Environment
Remaining true to Dr. Montessori's vision of transformational education, our mission is to provide busy teachers with hard-to-find items, specialized materials for Montessori classrooms, and intriguing complementary resources that will help create rich environments. Every item is carefully selected to ensure it is well-made, appropriate, and certain to nurture the young child's unfolding potential.

877-975-3003

info@montessoriservices.com

Tell us how Montessori Services made you happy
I appreciate Montessori Services' focus on quality in every aspect. It is fulfilling to buy gifts for my Niece and Nephew that I know are safe and make the world better, one item at a time.
Great bird feeders. Easily adaptable to most bottles both plastic and glass.
I've been very happy with the products I received from Montessori Services. I have also been very happy with communication. They have responded quickly with questions and sent out emails with any updates. I would shop with them again. D. Neal from Virginia
I have been working with children for many years and have used these products for a long time. However I recently bought one of their “signature “ mats and the quality has decreased way too much! No longer what they were. Won’t be buying anymore and won’t recommend to anyone. I am debating whether or not to actually return the mat. The two other containers seemed to be ok. Again I am sorry and sad to not be able to recommend or rely on these brand/ products.
We have not received our complete order. Very disappointed.
Dear Golden Mountain Montessori,
We are very sorry that your order wasn't complete. The rugs should have shown as being on backorder when you placed your online order. We did expect to receive our next shipment by now but unfortunately it has been delayed in customs. We hope to be receiving it soon and we with fill your backorder as soon as we can. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you. Thank you for your patience.
Service is great. Products are wonderful. Backorder item was incorrect but got it straightened out. Thanks!
Thank you. We apologize for the error and we appreciate that you allowed us to make it right.
We ordered a variety of items through For Small Hands for our center, and they were all packaged beautifully and thoughtfully. However, several items were backordered and though we placed the order in October, it was only just completed in February. I know this is through no fault of Montessori Services, as we are experiencing a global pandemic and things are different, but I still removed one star just for the incredibly long delay in shipping several items.
Dear Bozeman Montessori, Thank you for participating in our "For Small Hands" credit promotion. We apologize for the long delays on some of the items. It was an unprecedented season on many levels and we really do appreciate your patience. We hope that things will improve this next year and we look forward to serving you again.
Shipping often takes a bit longer than some, but the quality of items is great and you can't beat the pricing!
Item was as described and arrived earlier than expected, well wrapped. I will use this site in the future
The stainless steel toddler silver wear is excellent quality. The shipment arrive MUCH sooner than expected.
Prompt service and very happy with the product.
I love using Montessori services because of the recommended products and supplementary content on the page that gives you ideas of what to do with your kids.
Wonderful program/store! Very pleased with all items and the service is excellent.
The trays I ordered are of high quality and match the online description. Thank you!
I could not find these small bowls anywhere until I ran across them on the Montessori site. I love them and use them for food, trinkets, just about anything. They arrived within a few days safely and well-packed.
Everything was of high quality and my grandson loved the gifts. He especially likes the folding ruler and the safe knife so he can help in the kitchen!
Thank you for the ease of returning and substituting items. Debbie Wanninkhof
Great customer service.
Your prices are high! We always try to find ways to purchase items at a lower cost. Schools tend to be on a budget like that.
And... it seems like we frequently need what we need yesterday. We don't order from MS if we need things in a hurry. Yes, we could pay extra for shipping, but then we're facing the first problem again... that your prices are high.
If you have lots of money and lots of time... MS is great!
Dear Bonny,
Thank you for your feedback. We were founded by a teacher to save other teachers and schools time and money by being a source for some of the hard-to-find items for the Montessori classroom. We understand that there are other choices out there and we try very hard to keep our prices as low as possible. While we have little control over the transit time on packages shipped from CA (our warehouse) to your location on the East Coast, I can assure you that we are always trying to improve our in house processing time. This year has been especially challenging, however, most orders are shipped with 3-5 days. Please accept our apologies for disappointing you. We will try and do better in the future.
Kristine Horrace, Merchandising Manager
I really do think the products are good quality, but I have been frustrated about the lack of communication about when to expect my shipment. I understand that COVID has impacted supply lines, but if they were upfront about what was in stock and when it would be back in stock, I would have appreciated it! Instead, I have communicated several times over phone and email about when to expect my shipment(s) and they have not been able to provide a clear answer at best, and have lied at worst...
Dear Lara, We apologize for any longer than normal delays you may have experienced in receiving your items. Most of the manufacturers we work with have had difficulty obtaining raw materials to make their goods. There have also been issues with finding labor for manufacturing and distribution. These issues, paired with longer than normal transit times, are understandably frustrating. While we do try to provide as accurate as possible information, the reality is that there are a lot of factors (many of which are out of our control) that may alter the time frame. We would never knowing lie and I'm truly sorry if you have felt we've been deceptive. The dates we give are from the manufacturers and this year they have not been very reliable. We update and revise due dates as soon as we receive information. This information can always be found on our website (under each item). We do also try and notify customers when there is an additional delay. I checked your order history and both of the orders that you placed this year were shipped complete with no backorders. If you have other outstanding orders or backorders (under a different account, perhaps) I would be more than happy to assist you. Meanwhile, thank you for your patience. Kristine Horrace, Merchandising Manager
Montessori Services is rated 4.27 based on 37 reviews