Motability Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Motability
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Motability?

Tell us how Motability made you happy

Telephone
"Motability are great and is a great… Motability are great and is a great opportunity for some of us to have a car without the aggro of owning your own car. Expensive at £3000pa but still. However greatly let down by the most awful dealerships at Nissan originally, and toyota secondly, who really couldnt give a stuff. I finally had to give the car back after 2 years as the service was so poor and stressfull dealing with the chumps. Motability were exemplary in their support at all times and gave me a partial refund on my advance payment and also a good condition bonus even though i was returning car early. Well done guys and thank you. Shame we have to use the dozy dealers if we're limited for choice locally and it shows."
Are you Motability? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Arranged with Arnold clark's Pollokshaws Road, glasgow, on the tenth of January, for our car to go in for a replacement indicator stalk on 22jan,as the part had to be ordered from Germany,and at that time, a courtesy car was booked. Was to attend between9-10am.at 9.15am rec'd a call from Carol-Ann at Arnold clark's to tell me therewas no courtesy car available. Asked her, as it was a relatively small repair, could it be done whilst I waited. She advised, she'd check the parts department to make sure the part was in, and came back to tell me, the part wasn't in yet. Most annoyed, as the courtesy car and repair had been arranged. Asked who the director, and or the service manager was to e mail them of my dissatisfaction, and she told me she wasn't allowed to divulge this. I then phoned motability operations in Bristol, and spoke with Laura, who phoned Arnold clark's on my behalf. Laura came back to inform me she spoke with a sales manager, who apologised, and said he was going to have a meeting with staff, to ensure good customer service. Found Laura to be patronising, and of no help, as she asked numerous times what I wanted. I informed her I felt unhappy with Arnold clark leaving me in the lurch, at the last minute,and only got from Laura was "oh bless" and two other dealerships, one in Kilmarnock, the other in motherwell, Miles away from me in glasgow. I am a full time carer for my wife, and can't leave her for too long. Getting nowhere with Laura, had to tell her, she should not have been speaking with the sales manager at Arnold clark, but the service manager, and asked Laura to get me someone else to speak with preferably a manager, as I was at the end of my tether, and getting nowhere. All I was looking for was a repair, and a courtesy car if it our car repair would take all day. Meantime, two hours later, no word from mobility, and left with a car we can only use minimally, and my disabled wheelchair wife is left in the lurch. Very poor service, and expected more from motability. Half expect poor service from a big corporation who appear to treat customers with contempt, but seriously let down by motability!"
Motability is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews