Mothercare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mothercare
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how Mothercare made you happy
I am MC customer for over 4 years and the service across different brunches was very inconsistent.

Therefore, I would like to express my great gratitude to Edyta from Croydon Brunch. She was knowledgable, patient, profesional, friendly, simply wonderful personality and great service.

Thank you for your help.
I love the deals Mothercare have. But it’s sad that we have no local Mothercare stores now the closes is 75 miles away
Warrington branch Emma Walsh is amazing so helpful and made shopping there a pleasure
We went to Mothercare in Newtonabbey. We find sale adviser Erica very helpfull she give us Great adivise on all thinks we really need for our baby.
Prior to arriving in the UK for travel, I purchased two car seats from Mothercare on line.
From the very beginning, the Mothercare service was responsive, courteous and helpful. I corresponded via email re. pick up dates and each time received an immediate reply from the team.
It turns out I inadvertently purchased the wrong seats and only realised when we landed and picked up the seats all in the same morning. Not fun after a 24 hour flight and two small children with jet lag.
John at the Mothercare HAYES London store could not have been more helpful. He empathised with our situation and made everything so easy.
He spent over an hour calling car multiple car manufacturers for specifications to ensure that I was purchasing the right car seat given I would be hiring/leasing multiple car models.
I can’t say I have EVER had any retail professional offer me as good customer service as John at Mothercare.
I’ve never felt compelled to write a review before but I feel that this is the least I could do. Thank you Mothercare!!
Very great customer service
Mothercare UK is literally the worst place for maternity clothes. We went there thinking they would be the best place to go to, but all the clothes I have bought have just fallen apart, the can't even do the one thing they are meant to be good at apparently? I have had to return 2 things already, I have others that have literally fallen apart and I am just gonna avoid them now. And I suggest everyone does the same for clothes.
Very very unhelpful

Please be aware if ordering abroad you may be hit with large charges for your goods.
Mothercare advise you to contact customs or the delivery agent who then tell you to contact mothercare
NEVER ORDER AGAIN
Wish I could give minus stars for customer service
Products are excellent but not worth extra charges which happen on some orders but not others !!!!!!!
Don't buy online

We ordered a pram with a delivery date of early March. When we checked the order the delivery was showing as the end of March. Mothercare didn't contact us to advise us of this delay. We cancelled the order however Mothercare had split the order into many parts and started to deliver them separately. Why do this! The pram is not usable without all the parts. They started taking money from our account and are still taking payments from our account despite the order being cancelled 3 weeks ago. Absolutely shambolic. Do not buy from Mothercare.
Very poor staff at Norwich shop, not registering all the items I wanted to buy , giving the wrong recipes after sale, really not impressed for the service I have received.
Customercare very helpful, fast delivery.
I am pleased with the service with mothercare all the time. The quality of products are good and the shipment is fast too.
Partially received my click and collect order last Christmas and query the one I did not received and the customer service said the item was out of stock and will not charge you. And now, my statement came and they still charged me the item. Can't even get the proper email address to contact them nor customer service website not working. Very bad.
We have bought a Pram in October 2018 and returned same week because it was wrong Pram. We have an autistic child and one new born baby so we ordered twin pram but recieved single child pram.

I have taken this pram on finance, mothercare refunded us first payment but did not cancel the financing agreement and I am paying installments from last 5 months. I have informed mothercare and financing company both but nothing has done. both blame each other and ask to contact other but not luck yet, its been really bad that i am paying for the product that has been returned 5 months ago. these are fraudster and do not want to help customers. I dont have pram from last 5 monnths because once this sorted then i can buy pram for my kids.
Visited the weston-super-mare branch was very disappointed. Had two year old and new born with me and no pram. Trolley was so rusty wouldn't even move asked a member of staff to come help me and got attitude. Saying we can't do anything we are closing down. I brought a mattress that was ment to have 10% and was marked at 90 pound when at the till they said someone had changed the sticker so I wouldn't be getting the discount. And made me feel as if it was me who had done it I then had to struggle out of the shop with my two young children and mattress and was offered no help absolutely disgusting I won't be attending another Mothercare and not surprised they are closing
Absolutely terrible terrible customer service. Don't bother ordering online, they don't send order confirmations or email receipts and then when you contact customer service they ask for your order number, which they never bothered sending you. Took 4 or 5 emails to answer one single, simple question. I'm actually completely taken aback by how terrible this online experience was, I didn't expect this from Mothercare.
Wish I had read the reviews before!

Ordered lots of items for our new nursery, I’ve taken the day off work for the delivery and they’ve delivered the wrong cotbed.

I spoke to customer services who said her computer had crashed after leaving me on hold for 10 minutes. I asked her to call me back, which she didn’t. I spoke to another man who told me to keep the wrong one or ring round the stores to see if any of them had one in stock. So I could take the wrong one and replace it, at 7 months pregnant, it’s not ideal.

I rang the stores to be told they don’t keep them is store, so I called customer service back. I now have to take another day off work for them to deliver a new one and I have to keep the 2 giant boxes for another 2 weeks.

Definitely expected better service from Mothercare!
The worst customer service. The item was supposed to be delivered a month ago, instead it has been rescheduled 4 times and still no sign of it. Clearly it has been lost but instead of helping/looking for it/shipping another item mothercare just keep rescheduling my delivery! What a bunch of clowns
Really good services click and collect very next day subject to availability
Ordered a lot of toys trying to be prepared for Xmas. Delivery was really quick. And staff were great my items came as one big parcel and she helped me open it up and take it out to my car and load everything in.
Mothercare is rated 3.32 based on 169 reviews