Juniper Reviews

hello@myjuniper.com

727, George Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Juniper made you happy
Best decision I've ever made - other than marrying my husband. I actually feel like me instead of the irrational, screaming she-bitch I'd become over the last 5 years. Also way cheaper than over-the-counter menopause relief. Just do yourself a favoour.
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
Very happy with support and the programs. It’s working very well!
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
Very good experience. Thoughtful process . Very efficient and effective.
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
Im only a few weeks into takinv my Hormones replacement. Its to early to comment. So far services been good.
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
I’ve waited over a month for my first shipment. The delivery company they use has been completely unrealizable. The first order “failed” and then lost, then the second was “failed” but now apartment just sitting in a facility somewhere. But you can’t contact the company directly to figure out where it’s gone. As a first time user this isn’t acceptable
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
Wonderful service for woman so easy, I would highly recommend Juniper to friends and family .. Thankyou
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
The whole process, support and professionalism has definitely made this journey a lot easier than i has expected. I am so impressed with my progress to date... 5 weeks and lost 6 kilo. Thankyou Juniper :)
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
Living in a regional area, access to doctors is hard enough. But access to doctors who understand and care about peri menopause/ menopause concerns is even harder to find. Juniper has provided me with connections to doctors who listen and are able to prescribe medications without the expense of travelling to cities. So grateful!
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
The entire process has been seamless. It was 4 days between first making contact with Juniper and starting my treatment - surprising given the state of the postal service during the pandemic. I had questions which were answered to my satisfaction before I committed to a treatment plan. I am very happy with my Juniper experience so far.
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
Very happy with the juniper wish I knew about it years ago, very helpful staff and communication.
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for making this supportive service available to me and other women. I was not able to get this from my doctor so I am so greatful for your service as it has helped me so much. I have recommended to other women in need.
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
Easy to deal with and responsive. The app to connect with others on the journey is a good idea.
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
The experience has been decent so far. Easy with no pressure being a medical related. However a really encourage an app to make it easier.
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
Feeling very supported on my weight loss journey! Quick response times
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
Has been everything to help with decreasing alcohol
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
My journey with Juniper has been great. Juniper offers a personalised service with the guidance of understanding doctors. Great to have personalised and efficient service with follow up as needed.
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
It was so great being able to receive written information about my symptoms, have a good think about treatment options, and make a considered decision, instead of feeling rushed in 15 minutes at the doctor's rooms.
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
Juniper is great. Easy to work with and provides great service.
(Weight Loss) - Posted 7 months ago
I finally felt like I was being listened too . Prompt responses and delivery meant that my new regime could be started as soon as possible as well which is always a consideration when doing something online .
(Menopause) - Posted 7 months ago
The consultation with GP was very detailed and interactive. The outcome was what I was hoping for. I feel like I am back to my old self. My GP was not engaging with me and I found this service and expertise what I really needed. So thankful to have found it.
Juniper is rated 4.6 based on 84 reviews