My Phone Support Reviews

41 Madison Avenue, 31st Floor

Tell us how My Phone Support made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Jane Feldman
"My Phone Support was excellent. I was so happy to have Sanair tell me that my computer was fixable, and I was so happy when Amritpal got it working, and then cleaned it up for me. Thank you, thank you! What an adventure. Jane"
Hilly Jones
"I had my computer cleanup today. Your technician Mohd Qasim who helped me today was AWESOME. I renewed my subscription for another year as I am very happy with your service. Hilly Jones"
Stan Smith
"The technician was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with me! He worked his magic on my computer! Also, he was very easy to talk to and explained everything he was doing! Stan Smith 9/18/2017"
"Scammers.."
"Weird ripoff scam, avoid."
"I got suspicious when they ask me to pay first, never trust them"
"So basically, my computer was randomly crashing and blue screen-ing and sometimes wouldn't start up, so I called them because I wanted to review their company. They asked for remote PC access. So I did that. They claimed my computer has viruses (which my computer was all clean). They showed a list of errors (which if you search it online, it is perfectly normal and they occur occasionally). They charged $200 for "security" and $99 for a one-time fix with 7-day warranty. I didn't pay for it because this sounds like a total ripoff. I (obviously) declined the offer. This is definitely the stupidest ripoff I have ever heard of. I'm actually good with computers and technology and later fixed it myself. The actual problem was that my hard drive was dying and had completely nothing to do with viruses or malware. Reason of review: Ripoff. Preferred solution: Declined the offer"
"Do NOT GIVE THEM MONEY. THEY ARE FAKE AND SCAM! REPORT!"
"I am very disappointed with their customer support and help with my Microsoft Office products. I spent hours on the phone with them to uninstall Microsoft 365 and install Microsoft Home and Business and turns out they did not do either of those things and I got charged for still owning Microsoft 365. Then when I called them to assist me they said I was out of the 3 month grace period and that I would have to pay another $80 to get help."
"They are scammers. Don't believe them."
"They claim to be "Microsoft partner company" and they provided this link https://partnercenter.microsoft.com/en-us/pcv/solution-providers/4297684619/45038_1 which doesn't seem to work anymore."
"This company needs to be tied, they are scammers. They first ask for payment then they'll supposenly fix you problem which they don't do."
"Highly suspicious, they ask first you to pay before they do their "service""
"Yeah, like the other review said, lots of fake 5-star reviews here, probably written by their co-workers."
"They don't fix your computer problems, they're liars, scammers. Do not let them gain access to your computer"
"If they are scammers, they got me today. i gave access to my computer. Now what do I do? I do my banking on here, am afraid to shut my computer down incase something gets added. I need to check my bank account but am afraid to now too. They fixed my issue which was a locked screen yelling at me. I did not put the info in there but looked up what I thought was a microsoft help site. they were foreign but I understood them well enough for a change. Thought Indian which I think may be legit. how can i correct this"
Hi Therese, Do not worry - we are not scammers. I'll have someone from our support team reach out to you with any questions you may have. Our goal is for each customer to receive outstanding service.
"he corrected everything and made ajustments so my PC would start up faster"
"great service"
"I am very happy with the results of my call. They took care of everything that I had allowed to go wrong. Even though I have a hearing problem everyone was very polite and professional, and knew what they were doing."
"all great about this sasion tonight I appreciate the good work from this tech greeksamos"
"Now I can use Word and internet. The technician was helpful and thorough."
"I had to clean my computer and update it. I've also had a few random issues flare up as well. Each time I have had to use My Phone Support service, the agents have always been top rate professionals. They stay with you until the job is completed to your satisfactions, even if it takes all night. I highly recommend their service."
"resolved all of my issues , promptly and courteously"
My Phone Support is rated 4.87 based on 3,264 reviews