My Phone Support Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Phone Support

1-877-327-8721

support@consumersoft.com

41 Madison Avenue, 31st Floor

How would you rate My Phone Support ?

(optional)

Jane Feldman
"My Phone Support was excellent. I was so happy to have Sanair tell me that my computer was fixable, and I was so happy when Amritpal got it working, and then cleaned it up for me. Thank you, thank you! What an adventure. Jane"
Hilly Jones
Hilly Jones
Verified Buyer
"I had my computer cleanup today. Your technician Mohd Qasim who helped me today was AWESOME. I renewed my subscription for another year as I am very happy with your service. Hilly Jones"
Stan Smith
Stan Smith
Verified Buyer
"The technician was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with me! He worked his magic on my computer! Also, he was very easy to talk to and explained everything he was doing! Stan Smith 9/18/2017"
Shirley V Johnson
Unverified Reviewer
"Made my day. I am very happy to have computer back"
"I highly recommend this service!!! The technicians are extremely knowledgeable, courteous and patient! I have called them many times and the issue(s) were solved quickly. It is the most reliable service even at 4 am and well worth the investment. One of the best decision I've made!"
"Amritpal singh was very helpful and helped me through one of the most stressful times i have ever been through."
"Very thorough"
Samuel Rodriguez
"thanks great job"
"techs were very nice and helpful"
"It provided the necessary solutions needed for my problem. I hope it will be a long term solution that will prevent me from having to replace my computer hardware. Sukram Pal was very helpful and patient throughout the whole process."
"Solved my problem"
"Sunita, has been very helpful. Great customer service, it's nice and comforting to know you are in good hands thank-you so much"
"ALWAYS SOLVES PROBLEMS"
Zachary Hauseman
Unverified Reviewer
"Sukram Pal fulfilled this case exceptionally!!"
"The agent Amanpreet Singh was very professional and polite. I could tell he knew exactly what he was doing and fulfilled his promise of resolving my issue. Thank you as always this phone support is an invaluable support for me."
"They are always very polite and know what they are doing."
"Took the time and effort it took to restore my system -- especially file explorer. A really thorny problem resolved through skill and persistence."
"My computer was hacked by scammers which made it impossible to access and left it with a blue screen. The technician patiently took over three hours to resolve the problem and my computer is up and running. I am very happy with the support."
Nancy Bailey
Verified Reviewer
"He was able to resolve all of the issues I was concerned about. He also cleaned up my computer and suggested some better practices to me. I was very satisfied."
"Had a pop-up invasion problem so called My Phone Support and got a knowledgable technician who was very thorough and fixed the problem He has a reassuring voice which made me feel at ease while he went through my computer and eliminated the problem that pop up had caused. Thank you Mohit."
"Was very helpful during a time where i felt helpless and did not know what to do They took care of everything and gave me a piece of mind. Would highly recommend this service to anyone and everyone!!!"
Mariam Noujaim
Verified Buyer
"I would like to take the time to praise the excellent knowledge and superb customer service received from Sandeep Singh. Sandeep understood exactly what i wanted to do and effectively resolved my issue. I am very happy with "My Tech Support" in general; but tonight Sandeep made my day. Lots of kudos to Sandeep. Thank you so much"
My Phone Support is rated 4.88 based on 3,102 reviews