My Phone Support Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Phone Support

1-877-327-8721

support@consumersoft.com

41 Madison Avenue, 31st Floor

How would you rate My Phone Support ?

Jane Feldman
"My Phone Support was excellent. I was so happy to have Sanair tell me that my computer was fixable, and I was so happy when Amritpal got it working, and then cleaned it up for me. Thank you, thank you! What an adventure. Jane"
Hilly Jones
Hilly Jones
Verified Buyer
"I had my computer cleanup today. Your technician Mohd Qasim who helped me today was AWESOME. I renewed my subscription for another year as I am very happy with your service. Hilly Jones"
Stan Smith
Stan Smith
Verified Buyer
"The technician was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with me! He worked his magic on my computer! Also, he was very easy to talk to and explained everything he was doing! Stan Smith 9/18/2017"
"Helped a lot with our laptop issue. Turns out the problem was due to a switch allowing wireless access on the side of the computer to have been accidentally switched off. The computer is working fine and the person who helped me even helped clean out unwanted space from this laptop allowing it to work smoothly and fasterthan before. Thank you!"
"He was wonderful and so helpful!"
"Solved my problem. Good work."
Dan Genslinger
Unverified Reviewer
"Very proficient and explained to me every thing they were doing."
Brenda And Joel Stone
Unverified Reviewer
"This agent (MR. Kumar) helped me quickly and expertly, communicating well on both the phone and the computer. I started out with one issue to resolve, and he found another that was a serious problem and got them both fixed. My Phone Support has done well or very well on sessions with any agent we have contacted. We have subscribed and re-subscribed, and intend to do so again. We are happy to have My Phone Support in our "Family"."
Joseph De Lise
Verified Reviewer
"The gentleman was very easy to understand as well as profoundly patient. He was extremely helpful, and much appreciated."
Gordon Jarnagin
Verified Reviewer
"Rep did a great job and I am very happy with it."
Elizabeth Barrett
Unverified Reviewer
"was very patient and understanding"
Robert Gately
Verified Reviewer
"As usual my contact for today did a wonderful job. Thank you - I hesitate trying to spell his name for fear of misspelling it but thank you, Sir."
"You made my printer print."
"Started Qickbooks"
"very satasfied"
Jacqueline McMullen
Verified Reviewer
"it took hours to solve the problem but the tech solved the problem and made my access easier. Thank You!!"
"Problem was fixed and supporters was great to deal with."
"Everything was fixed to my satisfaction."
"Knowledgable, polite and interested in helping..."
"My tech support help was awesome!"
"Mr. Mohit Bhansali was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and patient. A great asset to your Company. Wish I could work with him on every call."
"Mohit Bhansali and Mr. Gahndi were absolutely wonderful, talked me through everything they were doing in a way I could understand and solved all of the issues I was having with my computer. Both of those gentlemen deserve a raise!!"
Jeff Harrison
Unverified Reviewer
"Mohit Bhansali was very helpful and patient. Solved my problems with my computer and also with my service provider. Thanks so much!"
My Phone Support is rated 4.88 based on 3,191 reviews