My Phone Support Reviews

41 Madison Avenue, 31st Floor

Tell us how My Phone Support made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Jane Feldman
"My Phone Support was excellent. I was so happy to have Sanair tell me that my computer was fixable, and I was so happy when Amritpal got it working, and then cleaned it up for me. Thank you, thank you! What an adventure. Jane"
Hilly Jones
"I had my computer cleanup today. Your technician Mohd Qasim who helped me today was AWESOME. I renewed my subscription for another year as I am very happy with your service. Hilly Jones"
Stan Smith
"The technician was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with me! He worked his magic on my computer! Also, he was very easy to talk to and explained everything he was doing! Stan Smith 9/18/2017"
"he corrected everything and made ajustments so my PC would start up faster"
"great service"
"I am very happy with the results of my call. They took care of everything that I had allowed to go wrong. Even though I have a hearing problem everyone was very polite and professional, and knew what they were doing."
"all great about this sasion tonight I appreciate the good work from this tech greeksamos"
"Now I can use Word and internet. The technician was helpful and thorough."
"I had to clean my computer and update it. I've also had a few random issues flare up as well. Each time I have had to use My Phone Support service, the agents have always been top rate professionals. They stay with you until the job is completed to your satisfactions, even if it takes all night. I highly recommend their service."
"resolved all of my issues , promptly and courteously"
"They fixed my connectivity issues and they cleaned my hard drive of all the accumulated junk files. They deleted some of the factory installed software that I did not choose to use. Sukram was very competent and very courteous.. I am happy to be using your service."
"The service started to address the problems immediately. I did not have to wait. The technician stayed on the phone until I was satisfied."
"Great results!!"
"i found this on scammer.info and i called this place its a scam dont go for more info email bulbasaur1master@gmail.com"
"It took 5 hrs. But they fixed my issue."
"First day of my one month free trial and I ran into a number of problems chiefly in converting files from OpenOffice to Word. All support staff were very knowlegable, patient, efficient, professional, friendly and accurate. Advise not to take random calls from callers representing themselves as tech support was very reassuring. A very pleasant experience, problems solved. Thanks to all who helped."
"very intelligent and helpful"
"They were very helpful they got rid of all my issues."
"The support technician was very helpful and I checked to make sure all my issues were resolved, in that all systems was working to my satisfaction before he left."
"Have had them 4 years and used them many times.I have never had a problem that they didn"t solve,plus they do monthly tuneups for my system."
"Fixed the problem I was having."
"very fast and efficient service my problem was solved."
"Wow, what wonderful support. They solved my problem, upgraded and updated my computer, and gave me education and advice on new computer. I couldn't have asked for more."
My Phone Support is rated 4.88 based on 3,252 reviews