My Phone Support Reviews

1-877-327-8721

support@consumersoft.com

41 Madison Avenue, 31st Floor

Telephone

How would you rate My Phone Support ?

Jane Feldman
"My Phone Support was excellent. I was so happy to have Sanair tell me that my computer was fixable, and I was so happy when Amritpal got it working, and then cleaned it up for me. Thank you, thank you! What an adventure. Jane"
Hilly Jones
"I had my computer cleanup today. Your technician Mohd Qasim who helped me today was AWESOME. I renewed my subscription for another year as I am very happy with your service. Hilly Jones"
Stan Smith
"The technician was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with me! He worked his magic on my computer! Also, he was very easy to talk to and explained everything he was doing! Stan Smith 9/18/2017"
"They were very helpful they got rid of all my issues."
"The support technician was very helpful and I checked to make sure all my issues were resolved, in that all systems was working to my satisfaction before he left."
"Have had them 4 years and used them many times.I have never had a problem that they didn"t solve,plus they do monthly tuneups for my system."
"Fixed the problem I was having."
"very fast and efficient service my problem was solved."
"Wow, what wonderful support. They solved my problem, upgraded and updated my computer, and gave me education and advice on new computer. I couldn't have asked for more."
"Worked very well and everyone was extremely helpful and patient."
"I feel very secure knowing my computer is being watched over. If I feel concerned about clicking on something, I hit my phone support button or calling card. My son-in-law who is an engineer with Cisco is quite pleased:):) He does not have to worry about me doing something crazy nor bear my phone calls when I do. Thank you!!!"
"Extremely helpful, very patient and technically supportive. explained all that had occurred and what was done to correct the issues."
"This technician Mr. Amanpreet Singh was the BEST we ever had! We wish that everone of your techs was as good as him"
"Excellent Service. Sukram was very helpful."
"Excellent technician."
"very kind patient and curtious"
"Sukram gave a very thorough resolution of the issue. He also did a cleaning of the computer. He was pleasant and professional. I appreciated his help greatly."
"got my lap top up ab running"
"My Phone Support technician worked with me in a calm and patient manner. He took extra time to answer all my questions. I am very satisfied."
"resolved all my issues, plus some I didn't even know I had!"
"My tech support person, Suchram Pal B., was extremely helpful, patient, and knowledgeable!! I had a difficult problem that I created on my laptop. He resolved all issues and advised me on future computers matters. He also let me know how to re-contact My Phone Support if I have issues I cannot resolve. A great experience with Suchram. You have my permission to use my comments as a positive review for My Phone Support!!!"
"You stayed on the phone with me for hours and when the call disconnected you promptly called me on my alternative #. You showed extreme patience with me and you explained everything. You seemed genuinely concerned about resolving my computer issue!"
"I had lost internet service and we were on the phone for nearly 12 hours, Mr Pal did an excellent job resolving this issue. Very patient and professional at all times Thank you! M, Siler"
My Phone Support is rated 4.88 based on 3,238 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!