myfabrics.co.uk Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend myfabrics.co.uk
8PM
8PM

Tell us how myfabrics.co.uk made you happy

"Please avoid this company. I ordered over £100 of fabrics and they haven't sent me anything."
Are you myfabrics.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback myfabrics.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Must be over the 10-point mark now for email correspondence with this company. The parcel arrived and I was all happy until I picked it up thinking, "This is a bit light...". I had ordered 10 metres of medium weight slate grey cotton twill. Upon opening the package, to my anger, it was 12 metres of white organza! To make it even worse, even with my name, address and phone number printed on the packaging label, they put someone elses invoice inside, matching the fabric that had been sent.  After a weeks worth of emails sent, at first they were very nice and apologetic, giving me all these solutions that I was very thankful for, but then, oh but then...another email telling me that my package has shown to them on their "system" (which I swear they keep saying has technical issues) that it has arrived and been signed for...yes but for the WRONG BLINKING CONTENTS!!! (How am I supposed to know what is inside it truly?) Better sort it out ASAP! Answer my correspondence professionally and promptly witb appropraite solutions and actions otherwise it will be taken further."
"I have purchased a few different types of fabric from this company, and have found the service good. I did have some problem with one of the fabrics I ordered but having contacted them by email, they promptly diagnosed the fault and sent me a duplicate amount of fabric, so I was happy with that."
"Ordering & paying was simple and quick. Delivery was speedy with well packed goods."
myfabrics.co.uk is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews