myfabrics.co.uk Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend myfabrics.co.uk
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact myfabrics.co.uk?

Tell us how myfabrics.co.uk made you happy

"Unbelievably bad!! Order placed 23rd September 2018, and shipped 25th September. The shipment was then apparently misrouted, redirected, damaged and held for investigation, could not be delivered due to damage, then apparently could be delivered after all, was put on a delivery vehicle, could not be delivered after all, was put on a delivery vehicle again, could not be delivered still (bear in mind it's a business address with a professional goods in and manned 24x7 so delivery failure should be more or less impossible)... Then it arrives in the destination country again (!) is misrouted again and hence reforwarded, then due to damage it can't be delivered, but is subsequently prepared for delivery after that, it's misrouted, damaged again and finally transported to the destination... and about a month after the last tracking entry it ends up back with the sender... If it was just a silly litany of delivery failure farce, I would forgive the sender, but throughout all this they demonstrated pretty much the absolutely worst customer service possible. They would sometimes eventually reply to me, and sometimes totally ignore me, and two months in when I asked for an order cancellation and refund because I was so fed up, they said I should just refuse the order and they would refund when it came back. This is obviously flawed because it has to be delivered in the first place for this to happen! When I pointed this out of course... they just ignored me... Finally THREE MONTHS after my order the package was returned to them and they refunded me, just as I was preparing to dispute the transaction with my card provider. Refunded finally 14th December. They also really irritated me by constantly popping up invitations to join their mailing list and save £5 off my order if I do.. and then after not taking this up and not saving £5, because I don't want to be on their mailing list, and selecting (as I always do not to receive any sort of non order related email)... I get non order related email straight away, which I have to unsubscribe from! It's hard to imagine how it could have been much worse and it really puts me off dealing with non UK outfits pretending to be UK based too - though it shouldn't make any difference dealing with a company in Germany really in theory, it actually doesn't make it any easier to deal with the whole thing in practise. Tracking transcript: We, 14.11.2018 23:39 -- The shipment will be transported to the destination .... Tu, 13.11.2018 08:58 -- Due to damage, the shipment could not be delivered and is being withheld for investigation. Tu, 13.11.2018 08:58 -- The shipment was misrouted. The shipment will be redirected and forwarded to the recipient. Th, 08.11.2018 23:42 -- The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot Mo, 29.10.2018 07:33 -- Due to damage, the shipment could not be delivered and is being withheld for investigation. Mo, 29.10.2018 07:33 -- The shipment was misrouted. The shipment will be redirected and forwarded to the recipient. Fr, 26.10.2018 15:38 -- The shipment has arrived in the destination country Sa, 20.10.2018 09:00 -- Due to an address error, the shipment could not be delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place. Sa, 20.10.2018 07:24 -- The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle Fr, 19.10.2018 13:06 -- Due to an address error, the shipment could not be delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place. Fr, 19.10.2018 07:31 -- The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle Th, 18.10.2018 23:37 -- The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot We, 03.10.2018 00:00 -- The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot Fr, 28.09.2018 08:38 -- Due to damage, the shipment could not be delivered and is being withheld for investigation. Fr, 28.09.2018 08:38 -- The shipment was misrouted. The shipment will be redirected and forwarded to the recipient. Th, 27.09.2018 13:11 -- The shipment has arrived in the destination country We, 26.09.2018 02:39 Hagen, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center We, 26.09.2018 02:39 Köln, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://www.ukmail.com/manage-my-delivery/manage-my-delivery/?ref=436886647451&dp=) Tu, 25.09.2018 16:12 Hamburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin Tu, 25.09.2018 12:36 -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically"
Are you myfabrics.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"STOP! Do not waste your money! Their return policy requires you get written authorization from them but the customer service email they provide immediately and automatically returns a message saying they are having technical difficulties (while at the same time spamming you advertisements daily for more business). Additionally, their customer service phone number does not work! Now I’m stuck with over £300 of fabric I don’t want! What a scam!"
"Please avoid this company. I ordered over £100 of fabrics and they haven't sent me anything."
"Must be over the 10-point mark now for email correspondence with this company. The parcel arrived and I was all happy until I picked it up thinking, "This is a bit light...". I had ordered 10 metres of medium weight slate grey cotton twill. Upon opening the package, to my anger, it was 12 metres of white organza! To make it even worse, even with my name, address and phone number printed on the packaging label, they put someone elses invoice inside, matching the fabric that had been sent.  After a weeks worth of emails sent, at first they were very nice and apologetic, giving me all these solutions that I was very thankful for, but then, oh but then...another email telling me that my package has shown to them on their "system" (which I swear they keep saying has technical issues) that it has arrived and been signed for...yes but for the WRONG BLINKING CONTENTS!!! (How am I supposed to know what is inside it truly?) Better sort it out ASAP! Answer my correspondence professionally and promptly witb appropraite solutions and actions otherwise it will be taken further."
"I have purchased a few different types of fabric from this company, and have found the service good. I did have some problem with one of the fabrics I ordered but having contacted them by email, they promptly diagnosed the fault and sent me a duplicate amount of fabric, so I was happy with that."
"Ordering & paying was simple and quick. Delivery was speedy with well packed goods."
myfabrics.co.uk is rated 2.00 based on 7 reviews