myhealth.market Reviews

of reviewers recommend myhealth.market
Received an email indicating that my order had been delivered the prior day but I had not received it. Contacted customer service and promptly received a response saying that this happens sometimes, give it a couple more days and then if not received to contact them again. Sure enough, my order was delivered the following day. Prompt and spot on customer service!
Excellent service and prouduct.
Sent promptly as they said. Nice job
Website is so easy to navigate and the prices are the best i can find.
I ordered my product and I came in a few days. I would definitely order again.
Best prices on the internet for their high quality products. Highly recommend this site.
Great price; fast delivery! Thank you!
Will be back
I am very pleased with the services & mainly the prices. They are mush more at the Physions
Received the product quick. I have purchase through a spa in the past. The price through your company is much better and I love this brand.
My experience was amazing! I loved the fast delivery, prices, and all the free samples they include!! Happy 😃
Very fast shipping and pricing was affordable.
I always get exactly what I order and I get it quickly!
AWESOME Customer Service, I had a question, Alex emailed me back right away and shipped next day! Great price, will definitely order again!
Thank You for the quick service and follow up to make sure I received my product.
Excellent Love. These products!
Very easy to order and the product is more affordable.
Thank you Mimi,we try to have the most competitive prices
Great prices!. Received a sample of Neocutis serum, woud of loved to received another sample of the product so I could use for a week to determine if it really helped me.
I will be sending you some samples Christine
My order was moving slowly and I wasn’t getting mail I was so happy that they gave me a refund because they couldn’t find the order either very great customer service
Thank you for the kind words and glad that it finally did appear.
Thanks for the quick delivery of my eye cream with free shipping and less then Dr.'s office charged I will be a return customer.
Glad to have you with us Liz !
myhealth.market is rated 4.61 based on 129 reviews