myhealth.market Reviews

of reviewers recommend myhealth.market
It was great!
Health Market, had a great sale, with the best pricing I could find on Neocutis skincare.
I think sales with this good of a price are fairly rare, but I received the product in
days.

I am pleased with both the pricing, and the shipment. Excellent. I got exactly what I requested.
My order was never processed. I was very disappointed. I ordered on June   29, 2020. Each  time I tried to track the order, it was still in Austin. I emailed your admin and she never told me it was not sent. She didn’t correct the problem. On July 9, 2020 I asked for a refund. This was my first time doing business with this company. I was very disappointed. Very unprofessionally not followed trough.  I hope it don’t take ten days for my refund.
Got everything quickly and for a good price. They also added in extra samples to try.
Love this product, came on time great price!!!
Ordered everything needed, at a great price. Arrived as promised and nicely packaged. Great experience overall - thank you MyHealthMarket!
Superb products, highly recommend them to friends. Will purchase in the future. Thank you.
Received my product Quickly and at a good price
Neocutis products are my favorite , I have been using for 10 years and still love it !
NOT AT ALL WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS RECEIVING. I WANTED WHAT IVE ORDERED BEFORE FROM YOU. BOTH WERE BASCIALLY THE SAME , BOTH OVERNIGHT, DIDNT NEED OR WANT 2 OVERNIGHTS. I WASN'T GOING TO ORDER THEM BECAUSE OF THE EXTRAVAGANT PRICE , BUT I DID .. THEN THE SIZE OF THE PRODUCT WAS RIDICULOUS. I WAS FORRORIED. I PLANNED ON RETURNING BOTH BUT DECIDED TO KEEP ONE.. I CAN BARELY GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT .ITS SO HARD TO PUMP THAT LITTLE TINY HEAD .. IM SOOOO SOOOO DISAPPOINTED. I STILL PLAN ON RETURNING THE UNOPENED ONE. . : (
My apologies Wendy but Neocutis changed the packaging and descriptions on many of their items without changing the formulations.It has been a confusing time for many until they realize that the products are still the same.
Neocutis is beautiful skincare! I prefer the older version in the silver bottles, so does my dog which says a lot! He must smell the wild yam in the gorgeous ingredients.
The container for my Neocutis eye cream was damaged. The package was intact but the metallic rim around the bottle top was crushed. Not unusable but has sharp edges.
Sorry to hear this Lynda,we can exchange it
Excellent product and it showed up quickly!
Thank you for being a customer Stephanie
Great service! Nice product prepared and shipped in a VERY timely manner. Really appreciate your professional handling of my order.
My pleasure Pat
So far I really like the Dopa Rush that I ordered and I plan on ordering some more probably today. The only thing that bothers me is that it takes so long to receive the order after I ordered it,thats why I am gonna go ahead and place another order now while I have enough supply.
I understand after its shipped you have no control over the time it takes to get to me. That's why I'm giving "My Health Market" a 5 Star review.
Keith Sallee
Thank you Kowards,the shipping time will be quicker now as we have received more inventory
The klova patch works very well.
Received an email indicating that my order had been delivered the prior day but I had not received it. Contacted customer service and promptly received a response saying that this happens sometimes, give it a couple more days and then if not received to contact them again. Sure enough, my order was delivered the following day. Prompt and spot on customer service!
My pleasure in helping you and glad it worked out
Excellent service and prouduct.
Sent promptly as they said. Nice job
we try our best every day
Website is so easy to navigate and the prices are the best i can find.
thank you for the nice words Michelle
myhealth.market is rated 4.58 based on 144 reviews