myhealth.market Reviews

of reviewers recommend myhealth.market
got my order right away!
Was happy with my purchase. Came fast.
Great product and reasonably fast shipping. Thank you
Great service, prices and products!
I like the new Route shipping option. Quicker shipping.
I’ve ordered from other sites , but this site seems to be the quickest to get your product out . Which is what I want. And you can always find a better price here, thank you!
Love the Neocutis results l am getting. Hope you can continue to offer it at reasonable prices.
I did not have an account to pay on line and I called the number listed. Within a short time someone called me and helped me get my order placed. He was very helpful and I appreciated it very much!
Packaging changed on cleanser. Use to state powered by glycolic (not sure ofspelling)..acid. wondering why it was taken off package
Neocutis has changed their packaging and description on most of their products.
Hello. On September 12, 2020 at 12:38 PM I made a big purchase for $420.59. Invoice number is c13963454972006.1
Transaction number 7GH56622S 0609883 A
I paid by PayPal. The post office came by my house I was not at home because I was at work I live by myself they need a signature to leave it. I rescheduled a re-delivery they came again and I was not at home because I was at work. I called the post office they will not reschedule a re-delivery. I email The company . The next day a gentleman called and told him the situation he said to get back to the post office to ask them again and I did and they will not send it to me again. I called the number he called me from and I emailed again. Like I said I live by myself there’s no one here to sign. Now I don’t know where this package is. I don’t know if it’s getting shipped back to me I don’t know if I’m getting my money back I don’t know anything no one‘s gotten a hold of me or called nothing. I wish I knew the man’s name that gave me a call after I emailed him. Like I said I left him a message on the phone that he called from and I have not heard from or any email since . Please please get back to me and let me know what’s going on I would appreciate it thank you
I am sorry for this Eileen but we did discuss it on the phone. The post office attempted twice to deliver the package and nobody was home.I am waiting for a notification from them that they are sending the package back and I would either refund or resend the items.
I havent even get my package yet
I apologize for the lade delivery but we did ship it the same day it was ordered and USPS took their sweet time getting to you.Covid has really affected shipping a lot these days
Best price and timely shipping. Will continue to purchase Neocutis exfoliating cleanser here!
Great prices!
Easy to order a product through your website. The discount offered is much appreciated.
Extremely fast response and delivery.
Love this product & you guys have the best prices!! I saved $50 from the doctor offices prices .
Product is always received in a within 2 to 4 days and pricing is very good
Prices on Neocutis products are the lowest. Service is excellent.
I haven’t received my order yet. I ordered it August 26 and have not gotten a shipping update since August 27.
Easy website to use, fast and efficient delivery, good prices on Neocutis
myhealth.market is rated 4.53 based on 179 reviews