International Education Evaluations, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Education Evaluations, Inc.
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
Read International Education Evaluations, Inc. Reviews

About International Education Evaluations, Inc.:

For over 30 years, IEE has provided foreign credential evaluations to thousands of individuals and businesses with immigration, admissions, job searches and professional licensure needs.

Tell us how International Education Evaluations, Inc. made you happy
Fast and reliable. Thanks for your good work!
It took a little bit longer than I expected but I still got accepted to where I applied so its good.
The report was useful but I expected it to be more explanatory. I would be very grateful if you could call me because I need to know the procedure to obtain a report on my university credits so that I can access to a better rank in the position that I am applying.
I had my three diplomas translated and evaluated. The IEE team was very professional and helped with every step through the presses. Highly recommend.
I would recommend. During application for evaluation on their website, a customer service helped me every step of the process which made it so easy and hassle free. My hard copy of evaluation arrived on schedule which was great cause I need my evaluated transcripts for the job I was applying for.
The team was very responsive, polite, and professional.
It was fast!
They have a really good attention to his clients, the communication was really good, thank you for all!!
IEE keep their word for real
FAST SERVICE and FRIENDLY STAFF
Very professional and trustworthy people I will definitely recommend everyone to use this company
Evaluation of my credentials by your agency was done absolutely well with all urgency it required for. Thanks for your great work. Excellent job!
I got a great support for my evaluation! Excellent job I love the way they work. The price was perfect. I can recommend the service to 100%.
They promptly answer all my questions (and I had a lot!). They guide me through the process to get my transcript and translation done. Reliable and trustworthy. I recommend this business.
Excellent!
Professional staff and very helpful. They were more about my satisfaction and the results than money. I truly recommend this company.
Great service. Dedicated and caring staff.
The review was done very well and I was guided through the process splendidly.
I had an international degree with subjects that had translations to be done from Sanskrit to English language. The folks at IEE were very co-operative , professional and did thorough evaluation of my course in a very timely manner. I am very grateful to them to have done their job perfectly well. Thanks IEE .
Very welcoming.