International Education Evaluations, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Education Evaluations, Inc.
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
Read International Education Evaluations, Inc. Reviews

About International Education Evaluations, Inc.:

For over 30 years, IEE has provided foreign credential evaluations to thousands of individuals and businesses with immigration, admissions, job searches and professional licensure needs.

Tell us how International Education Evaluations, Inc. made you happy
Quick response and delivery!
Lost 150$ , did not receive a refund at all. The company did not produce any evaluation because they do not take official french government issue document , I would never recommend this company. Customer support and verification team are not willing to understand specific cases or explain their process . They just wanted me to pay and after they didn't help. I was not able to send document to the administration on time. Big loss.
The result of the service was excellent. The administrative staff are high quality. I had an excellent interaction with them through emails. I am completely satisfied with the result and the turnaround times as well as being grateful for the evaluators having acknoledged my degrees. Nevertheles, I underwent terribly hard 48 hours trying the staff via chat understand my needs and accept my original degrees, instead from the institutions. In Argentina, the degrees are issued by the Ministry of Education, they are never handed in to the students in a sealed envelope, just in our hands, because fraud does not exist nor is it possible in my country. The institutions could not have issued a second degree to me for this particular procedure, unless I had denounced them as lost, what would have taken more than six months, considering a "non-pandemia" scenario. I had brouht to this country all my original degrees certified by a series of entitled people: First, the principals of the institutions, then, confirmed by people who have the register of their signatures, in the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Interior and External Relationships and apostilled. In my country, Education is really public and is not a business, that is why it is so internationally prestigious, and fraud of these papers is impossible, given the chain of controls. Eventually, searching deeply in the webpage of this evaluation agency, and helped by one of the employees, who had mercy on me and took care of my particular needs, I discovered that I was able to send them by myself. I wish all the staff had known about Argentina and had not answered me a definite "unfortunately not", at the beginning, when I was asking for their services.
Professional and efficient
Great, prompt service. IEE makes it easy to place an order through their user friendly website. A representative was in constant contact with me throughout the process to explain what was happening and anything I needed to do. The turnaround time for document evaluation was quick, even more so because of the pressure this pandemic is placing on businesses. My documents were submitted by March 21, 2020 and by April 1, 2020 my report had been completed and shipped. My only complaint is that receiving an electronic copy of the evaluation by email costs as much as sending a hard copy by post -$20. In my opinion, an electronic copy should be much cheaper as it takes less resources for transmission. In fact, it should be free, as a courtesy. Overall, I'm happy with my order from IEE and would recommend them to others.
I will recommend IEE to everyone because they did amazing job. Thank you IEE. Peter
IEE are doing it really good and pretty faster
I’m very happy with the service that I received at IEE, I had a fast response regarding the COVID-19 situation, and the people that provides support are amazing, I asked a bunch of silly questions and always got a complete and really polite answer, through chat and email. I used their translation and evaluation services and I fully recommend them
I am impressed with the evaluation made on my qualifications. The consultants were friendly and understanding. Thank you IEE
I recommend IEE services to anyone who needs the services offered by them.They're very professional and transparent , making you feel as a valued customer. When i most needed their support , I got it. Thanks for helping me, IEE.
Quite happy with the fast and professional service!
I am highly satisfied with IEE every thing was done quickly and professionally. Highly recommended
The website is so easy to use. The process is so simple and well-described.
Despite not really getting the point of having to get such an evaluation in the first place -- it seems like bureaucracy overkill -- IEE actually did a good, fast job in getting my evaluation done and sent back. Even during this crazy virus!
International Education Evaluations Inc, is a well organized institution. They ensure a customer's satisfaction in carrying out a thorough and accurate evaluation. I would recommend them to anyone that needs his or her foreign transcripts evaluated .
Very reactive and professional, I would recommand IEE to anybody needing equivalency evaluation.
International Education Evaluations, Inc. provided me with excellent customer service and quality service. The workers were courteous and extremely professional and kept me updated with the step by step process of assessing my certification from my colleges. I would definitely recommend them to others for the similar service and more.
Such a good job. Especially the online agent. They replied very fast and online all day. Good service! You worth it.
Very quick and efficient service. The turnaround was fast and the chat support was friendly and efficient. No problems at all and would use the service again if required. Thank you
Very helpful with updates on my order.
International Education Evaluations, Inc. is rated 4.68 based on 365 reviews