International Education Evaluations Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Education Evaluations
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read International Education Evaluations Reviews

About International Education Evaluations:

For over 30 years, IEE has provided foreign credential evaluations to thousands of individuals and businesses with immigration, admissions, job searches and professional licensure needs.

Tell us how International Education Evaluations made you happy
I’m very much satisfied with the quality of the work and Fast service. And the most important thing is online chat . It’s so helpful.
Thank you for your great service.
Good and reliable
Very good job, I got my evaluation in a short of time 🙏
Excelente trabajo, no dudaré en recomendarlos!
I believe it’s a good organization but there are was an error on my documents.
Prompt reply to queries. Fast and hassle free service.
May I take this opportunity to thank Kathryn Wright, Academic Records Department for her professionalism and her timely responses. I therefore recommend IEE to anyone wishing to have their results evaluated. They value their clientele and they are understanding unlike other companies that are always defensive. I can confidently assure you that you will not be disappointed. IEE for Success!
Customer service was excellent. Got prompt response every time i logged on for follow up. And the people i chatted with were friendly, helpful and willing to go an extra mile.
It came fast and reasonable price.
I did the evaluation and I liked it! Thank you all.
I needed to have my credentials reviewed for an immigration application and I chose to use International Education Evaluations, Inc. The whole process was easy and upfront, they were quick and professional throughout the process. I was able to chat online with real time agents who were able to answer all my questions quickly and accurately. I am very impressed with International Education Evaluations and their incredible level of service! I would highly recommend their service!!
This was the first time I've been asked to seek assistance regarding my credentials, due to international grading. It was a great experience for me and a great team in your customer support department which was led by Red Ravara and two other teammates that really showed the effort and promptness beyond my expectations. Rest assured in the future, I will be reaching out to you guys in situations like I had. I will surely recommend IEE to my fellow coworkers if they may need your assistance. Great Job Guys! Thank you very much for all you do.

Suncerely,
Raul Ocampo (Ref# 13986)
Staff is attentive and answers all questions.Great service.
The review was perfectly done and it is exactly what we wanted.
very helpful and prompt, highly recommend
I got an outstanding support by Robin. I contacted him by the live chat in difficult time when I almost missed application submissions deadline due to missing course by course evaluation report. I had to issue this ASAP, in the same day, and Robin guided my patiently and professionally. He really helped me in meeting the timeline and providing all required docs.
Thank you so much Robin, the best on-line support I've ever got !
The people from IEE were very responsive with all the inquiries. Someone was always available through chat and were very patient in answering. The process was smooth and rapid. I ordered a 5 day rush service but they were able to complete my evaluatio within 2 days. Thank you so much to everyone at IEE. Highly recommended!
I'm more than satisfied with the experience I have had with International Education Evaluations. Thank you!
Very satisfied
The service was good and I got all the information that I need in short time. Thanks for that, but I feel the fee is a little expensive for students.
International Education Evaluations is rated 4.61 based on 1,164 reviews