International Education Evaluations Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Education Evaluations
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read International Education Evaluations Reviews

About International Education Evaluations:

For over 30 years, IEE has provided foreign credential evaluations to thousands of individuals and businesses with immigration, admissions, job searches and professional licensure needs.

Tell us how International Education Evaluations made you happy
IEE processed my documents quickly and sent through the equivalency report in a very timely manner. Would recommend the service.
Very faster and efficient
The evaluation service was very prompt. The customer service is highly commendable. I submitted my originals, and they were returned with great care. I communicated with the admin department by emails about my originals and evaluation; the reply and the service was quicker than I expected.
Helpful and friendly people
I am fully satisfied
It took longer than I was told to get the job done, but it worked. It is expensive but I guess there is a reason for it.
very satisfied,
The evaluation was made fast. Very satisfied, I will recommend to all my friends !
Excellent online customer service, they guided me through the process, it was very easy to submit the forms and I received the evaluation very fast.
Very helpful, thank you!

Shanna
Great customer support despite the pandemic. Thank you guys!
Very clear suggestions, very kind supportive. Very flexible working solution especially in this pandemic.
The company itself is great and I got what I ordered quickly. I found the website a little confusing even though the customer service chat was very helpful.
We absolutely like the response and very diligently delivered the evaluation reports
Excellent service by IEE got my evaluation done in only few days
It took a lot of time to start reviewing my transcript.
Very professional good results delivery time and because of this evaluation I am able to join the military thank you!!
They are serious, professional, reliable, are connected with trustful educational sources of information, have experience, they are highly recommendable.
Wonderful work! I got my evaluation done perfectly on time.
Good service but took a little longer than expected.
International Education Evaluations is rated 4.67 based on 779 reviews