International Education Evaluations, Inc. Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend International Education Evaluations, Inc.

About International Education Evaluations, Inc.: For over 30 years, IEE has provided foreign credential evaluations to thousands of individuals and businesses with immigration, admissions, job searches and professional licensure needs.

Tell us how International Education Evaluations, Inc. made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Thank you evaluating my documents and giving me a score/ GPA according to USA standards. I truly appreciate it."
"Great experience with IEE, highly recommend!"
"Fast, professional, trustworthy"
"very fast, very professional, and it worked. thank you so much"
"Professional and reliable service."
"They are very professional, they are always communicating by email to keep you updated and informed."
"I was very satisfied and I got my credential report fast! I was impressed. I am going to use your service again actually :)"
"They were very prompt in responding to the questions I had and processed them very quickly and returned all my documents safely."
"Quick, easy and proffesional"
"I am very satisfied with the level of professionalism the employees I communicate with portray and speed with which the evaluation was done. The information was also self explanatory."
"It was relatively efficient evaluation and accurate information!"
"Good service for a good price!"
"I had to call a few times because I was unsure of certain things. Every time the staff were extremely helpful and professional. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you"
"Very kind ,fast Good!!!"
"Excellent service, the web site is well designed and easy get my documents translated and evaluated on time. Thanks"
"Professional and timely. Good customer service. Will recommend to family and friends."
"I was very impressed with the work ethics and interest displayed by IEE. My home University was very tardy and IEE reached out to them a couple of times in order to have my evaluation successfully done. Great Job!"
"Only one downside was that my original Exam results had to be sent and could not be sent back to me. They are being held at Catawba for me when I arrive. Electronic copies or a returns policy would be beneficial. Otherwise very good."
"Excellent service, Email responce with in an hours."
"Their service was quick and great. I was in a hurry to evaluate the process and the person who helped me was so nice and kind to send the documents as soon as she could."
International Education Evaluations, Inc. is rated 4.64 based on 170 reviews