International Education Evaluations, Inc. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend International Education Evaluations, Inc.

About International Education Evaluations, Inc.: For over 30 years, IEE has provided foreign credential evaluations to thousands of individuals and businesses with immigration, admissions, job searches and professional licensure needs.

Tell us how International Education Evaluations, Inc. made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
"For me, they are very professional and accurate and the service is excellent both in communication and timing. I can only recommend them."
"Very effective and staff are very considerate and supportive"
"Super professionalism!"
"Professional and fast."
"Thank you evaluating my documents and giving me a score/ GPA according to USA standards. I truly appreciate it."
"Great experience with IEE, highly recommend!"
"Fast, professional, trustworthy"
"very fast, very professional, and it worked. thank you so much"
"Professional and reliable service."
"They are very professional, they are always communicating by email to keep you updated and informed."
"I was very satisfied and I got my credential report fast! I was impressed. I am going to use your service again actually :)"
"They were very prompt in responding to the questions I had and processed them very quickly and returned all my documents safely."
"Quick, easy and proffesional"
"I am very satisfied with the level of professionalism the employees I communicate with portray and speed with which the evaluation was done. The information was also self explanatory."
"It was relatively efficient evaluation and accurate information!"
"Good service for a good price!"
"I had to call a few times because I was unsure of certain things. Every time the staff were extremely helpful and professional. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you"
"Very kind ,fast Good!!!"
"Excellent service, the web site is well designed and easy get my documents translated and evaluated on time. Thanks"
"Professional and timely. Good customer service. Will recommend to family and friends."
International Education Evaluations, Inc. is rated 4.64 based on 174 reviews