Nadine Merabi Reviews

07476419436

Longford Trading Estate, Thomas Street, Unit F1, Manchester

Tell us how Nadine Merabi made you happy
Absolutely loved the VICTORIA RED DRESS. High quality and perfect fitting♥️
Great experience! from the customer service, the packaging, the jumpsuit, delivery all was amazing. I absolutely loved the packaging, it was so lush. On top of that, they provided me with a hand written note and a dust bag! WOW!! the material on the jumpsuit was so lush and elegant, I am seriously in love. Can't wait to buy more stuff from them
This was a very disappointing experience. I bought two dresses to the US for an event, with the hope of trying them on in person. Neither dress fit, so I went to return them both. First, my order number did not populate in their return system. I immediately emailed their customer service who replied a few days later pushing me to keep or exchange the dresses. They eventually gave me the address to return the dress. I then went to UPS where it would have cost me $160 to return - I ended up returning it through USPS for $89. Weeks later my return still had not populated. I reached out to Nadine Merabi and they said that their was nothing they could do without the tracking info (understandable, but I don't have this a month later). I have not been able to reach USPS, as everyone knows this is a huge pain. I'm now out $700 with no dresses to show for it. I get that this a small company and they follow certain protocol, but the experience overall was just very disheartening. I have never given a one star rating to anything in my life, but be careful before you order dresses from this company.
Beautiful dress for a wedding I am going to, something abit different and not from a main stream shop. There was a fault with the first one that arrived and I had absolutely zero issues in returning it and having a new one sent out, the girl i dealt with was really helpful and efficient.
Nadine Merabi is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews