Naked Cannabis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Naked Cannabis
Read Naked Cannabis Reviews
Great service and awesome selection!
Order came quick, great product!
Will definitely order again.
Got gsc and biscotti gushers, gsc was very nice other than lack of smell. Biscotti gushers was decent but didn’t burn very nice. All around was happy with the product for the price.
toujour pas recu mon 1 er colie,mais sa vien du transporteur... juste hate de recevoir,pour recommander encore...
beaucoup de chose interessante,prix sont bien
surement un client pour longtemp
tres bon service, j'ai recu ma commande en quatre jours.
tres bon produit, bon raport qualite prix.
Love the service! Great prices, fast shipping and easy transactions plus the greens are amazing!
Amazing products. Super fast shipping. Live 1hr east of Toronto Ontario, received my order in 3days. Will order again!
Excellent everything
Super nice service! I was surprised that they speak French :) Super fast shipping, discreate package good products.
the diamond pens are always top notch, from anywhere. but the mushroom gummies i received were completely useless. i ate all 10 and i felt NOTHING. very disappointed.
Naked Cannabis came through with some fine flower at an amazing price.
Rock on guys!
Very quick shipping. Quality product for a really good price. Will be back thanks
Very pleased with the quality and price, Can't wait for my next order to arrive!
Order arrived at my door in 3 days across the country. 5 stars all day, best value on the high dose gummies, When they could charge you more but dont you know they have earned your business. Lifetime customer!
Very happy with my order. I am going to order again 😊💚🌿 this is becoming a favourite site of mine !! Thank you for not disappointing. It was my very first time ordering lettuce online. 🙏
Qualité supérieur
Shipping 5 Étoiles
Emballage 5 Étoiles
Qualité des produits 5 Étoiles
Packaging was discreet and my product was so helpful with anxiety.
Naked Cannabis 5 star review on 10th January 2021
I'm on other side of country took lees then a week . that's with the backlog . would buy again ...
The gummy I bought is amazing and very tasty. I am happy to say I will be buying more!
Excellent produits