Napsgear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napsgear

Tell us how Napsgear made you happy
I have been using napsgear.org for the past 5-6 years. They conduct their business very discreet and professional. A wide variety of high quality products that always impress me. Fast shipping compared to other sources I had used in the past. Online chat is almost always available, they are quick and helpful. When someone asks for high quality products and great prices Napsgear.org is the first place I tell them.
Love this place! My go to site for all my gear purposes. For 10% off your entire order use my rewards code, D1S6Y-Z https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?action=move&crypto=D1S6Y-ZO
Napsgear is my go to source for gear. Ive placed a few orders with them now and haven't a single issue. Any questions I had were answered there support team is very helpful and responds very quickly. There are different rewards you can earn as customer. I would suggest getting familiar with bitcoin it is super simple to use as your payment method. There are other methods but there not as reliable as bitcoin. Plus you get a 10% discount for using bitcoin method. There are plenty of different brands of gear on Naps I've used 4 different labs now and couldn't tell the difference. All top notch not underdosed that for me is a piece of mind. Naps cares what products they have on their site and they do not deal with garbage gear or under dosed gear. There is plenty of info on the site as far as dosing and cycles and a great questions and answers form to use. What are you waiting for head over to Napsgear.org to get started.
I have read the many bad reviews and give them my sincere sadness for their losses. Fortunately for me, I have not yet experienced any negative dealings. Been using Napsgear for over 7 years. So far ... Good results, timely shipments and one reshipment for free when my order was confiscated by the US import people.
Napsgear is my goto source for gear. Never have I been disappointed by them. They have the best selection of products, quality customer service and delivery and customer program. They have a great community where users help and answer each other questions. In addition to carrying quality products and brands, the prices are some of the best out there. They offer many different ways to pay and shipping is usually pretty quick. Typically 2 weeks or less. Order from Napsgear, you won't shop anywhere else.
I been with Napsgear for many years and when I first started to use them as noobie I had no idea on whom to trust. I was new to bodybuilding and I had come across them through Positive online reviews. I decided to place a small order just to test them out and see if they were trustworthy. Those that are into bodybuilding know that you can’t go to local pharmacy to purchase the supplements we buy at Napsgear so let’s not kid ourselves they reputation/ customer service/ quality should be the up most priority when choosing a provider. For many orders I would place with Napsgear I would never have any problems until my order one day “disappeared” when it entered the US. It was a pretty big order so I reached out to Napsgear and provided the tracking number and within a few days they resent my order and I did receive it this time. When I reached out to customer service they were fast to reply with one hour or less usually. They is the type of customer service I want when choosing my provider. Aside from the quality of suppliers they choose where they have lab results on the website. Napsgear gear is like the amazon for gear. Great customer service and fast shipping with a good price. I can’t complain after years of using them and I always refer my friends that are starting the sport to use Napsgear!
They took my money and sent me nothing! I sent numerous emails to prove my payment was sent via bitcoin and no response. Very poor company DO NOT USE THESE MFS
Used Napsgear a few time successfully but I'm out over $600 on my recent transaction. Sent the money via WU to Sergey Kuzin as directed and WU froze the money and my account. Now suddenly no wire service will even allow me to open an account or wire money. Turns out Sergey is on a terrorist watch list and trying to send him money will screw you. Napsgears response to this? They offered me another name to send money to and a 10% discount!!! They won't even attempt to go to WU and try to collect the money or get to the bottom of the issue. Sergey is in the wind. My advice, avoid them like the plague unless you want to lose your money and/or end up on a Department of Homeland Security watch list.
Napsgear is my goto for everything I need! I have never been disappointed. Even the products are top notch! It's worth the wait and the money to get items that are 100% gtg! Thanks Naps!
I have been shopping around online recently, and once again, I cant fimoved exactly what I'm looking for. Back to Napsgear! Since my first order 3 years ago, I've been a major fan. I love how easy their payments are, shopping cart always ends up with exactly what I need, and the products are gtg. 3 weeks for shipping but it's worth the wait everytime! Thanks Napgear!
I got a money gram and sent to Napsgear, and just like other reviews I have read, Napsgear kept saying there was problems and that I needed to change the name of the receiver on my MoneyGram, u can't change the name on a money gram and its hard as he'll to get a refund from moneygram, thanks for the crappy service Naps
Everything I don't no where to begin
What can I say, they’re a great company!!! Their prices a great, shipping and info are great. They have everything you need on the site, easy to navigate and find what you need. The info on what they have is very good, great customer serves and reply quickly. They put your mind at ease if your a first time customer and are very trust worthy, no fake products at all!!! Will use them again soon and would highly recommend them to anyone!!! They don’t leave anything out or hide anything, if you need help they got your back, customers even help out other when in need for info or what to do, what to use, how to’s, it is a all around great site.
Customer service is Awesome. Products are legit. They have helped me when an order was bad and made good with that. Will shop with them anytime.
I switched over to Napsgear about a year ago and have made 6+ orders during that time. The website is easy to navigate, the ordering process is very easy, they ship out the items quickly, discrete packaging, and so far quality products. Never had an issue ordering. Shipping can take anywhere between 1-4 weeks which Naps says is the expected time. Customer service is helpful when I have questions. I highly recommend Naps!
Have made multiple orders from Napsgear.org. I have always gotten my order before the time they have given me. My last order had a broken bottle in which I under stand can happen. All it took was a quick pic and NAPSGEAR.ORG sent me a new one. They are always running great promotions.. they have a customer for life with me . I would highly recommend checking them out.
I have been using NapsGear for many years. They by far are not only consistent but I have always received high quality gear shipped timely. My last order of GP Tren E and GP Test E was at my door in the USA 10 days after payment was picked up. If you are looking for a great gear source with competive pricing than give NapsGear a shot. I am very happy wtth them
Napsgear is by far the best way to go to get your gear. Great choice of products and quality. I have used so far dragon pharma am geneza . They have the best prices and deals around and always discreet shipping. Shipping around 3 weeks. Customer Service is great. Always response immediately and give a good answer. Buy from Naps. https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?ref=11486
Have made 3 orders with them. No problem with website until this past weekend. I have my password correct and continue to receive an error. Contacted napshelp.com. chat agents sent me multiple password resets never worked. When I use the forgot password link I might get a response I. Email. Most of the time I dont and I check my spam. Going on 4 days. I have store credit and cant access it. I would think twice about napsgear.org. so far the website is not any good.
So I have been using NapsGear and there sister website Rxheads.net now for a bunch years now and I have NEVER had a problem with NapsGear / Rxheads.net they did not solve. I was noticing that some other people have had issues with NapsGear / Rxheads.net but i have been using them for a bunch of years now and have NEVER had any problem with products not coming. I have always gotten my order. ALWAYS . Of course from time to time packages get caught in customs, that is not a major problem thought. All i did was take a picture of my seizure letter and the great people over at NapsGear / Rxheads.net reshipped the order. So i dont know why anyone who ever say they did not get there order or that the people over At Napgear / Rxheads.net because in the past few years i have been using them, they always have gotten back to me within 24 hours. Even if its just to say we are looking into the matter. The main reason that i used NapsGear / Rxheads.net is because of there customer service. I know that there are a lot of choice on the internet to get your gear from but if you want great customer service with great reliability Napsgear / Rxheads.net is the only site that you need to go to I just wanted to start my review rebutting what some of the naysayers have said about Napgear / Rxheads.net untrue. I have order 1000's of dollars at a time and never had a issue. One of the reason why NapsGear / Rxheads.net is the best is there shipping (yes there shipping) On they easy to use webite they break down where the products are shipped from. The reason that is so important products that are shipped from Europe ship much much faster then products shipped from say china or Singapore! They did not have to do that. But like everything else they really put the customer first! Now this is the amazing thing about 90% of my order came within 10 day! That is the nice thing thing that has not come in i knew they where going to take a little extra time so i can plan for it. Here is the thing, they give you the tracking number sometime after 3 or 4 days after they receive the money, so all of these people saying they did not get there packages all they need to do is track them. Here is the thing people are completing about sending the money W.U, that is a really simple fix. Use Cryptocurrency! Paying for stuff on Napgear / Rxheads.net is really simple and you dont even need to leave your house. They accept Litcoin and Bitcoin where you dont have to worry about them not getting the money or W. U taking it. Here is the things.... you just have to be smart about things. Napgear / Rxheads.net really does make it simple and they really do work with you. Bottom line Napsgear / Rxheads.net is the best site on the internet to get your gear from. Only place i use So some of my favorite labs that I recommend are SIS Labs Hilma Pharma Alpha Pharma But everything they carry is top notch Highly recommend!!
Napsgear is rated 4.06 based on 34 reviews