Napsgear Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Napsgear

Tell us how Napsgear made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Napsgear is by far the best way to go to get your gear. Great choice of products and quality. I have used so far dragon pharma am geneza . They have the best prices and deals around and always discreet shipping. Shipping around 3 weeks. Customer Service is great. Always response immediately and give a good answer. Buy from Naps. https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?ref=11486"
Are you Napsgear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Have made 3 orders with them. No problem with website until this past weekend. I have my password correct and continue to receive an error. Contacted napshelp.com. chat agents sent me multiple password resets never worked. When I use the forgot password link I might get a response I. Email. Most of the time I dont and I check my spam. Going on 4 days. I have store credit and cant access it. I would think twice about napsgear.org. so far the website is not any good."
"So I have been using NapsGear and there sister website Rxheads.net now for a bunch years now and I have NEVER had a problem with NapsGear / Rxheads.net they did not solve. I was noticing that some other people have had issues with NapsGear / Rxheads.net but i have been using them for a bunch of years now and have NEVER had any problem with products not coming. I have always gotten my order. ALWAYS . Of course from time to time packages get caught in customs, that is not a major problem thought. All i did was take a picture of my seizure letter and the great people over at NapsGear / Rxheads.net reshipped the order. So i dont know why anyone who ever say they did not get there order or that the people over At Napgear / Rxheads.net because in the past few years i have been using them, they always have gotten back to me within 24 hours. Even if its just to say we are looking into the matter. The main reason that i used NapsGear / Rxheads.net is because of there customer service. I know that there are a lot of choice on the internet to get your gear from but if you want great customer service with great reliability Napsgear / Rxheads.net is the only site that you need to go to I just wanted to start my review rebutting what some of the naysayers have said about Napgear / Rxheads.net untrue. I have order 1000's of dollars at a time and never had a issue. One of the reason why NapsGear / Rxheads.net is the best is there shipping (yes there shipping) On they easy to use webite they break down where the products are shipped from. The reason that is so important products that are shipped from Europe ship much much faster then products shipped from say china or Singapore! They did not have to do that. But like everything else they really put the customer first! Now this is the amazing thing about 90% of my order came within 10 day! That is the nice thing thing that has not come in i knew they where going to take a little extra time so i can plan for it. Here is the thing, they give you the tracking number sometime after 3 or 4 days after they receive the money, so all of these people saying they did not get there packages all they need to do is track them. Here is the thing people are completing about sending the money W.U, that is a really simple fix. Use Cryptocurrency! Paying for stuff on Napgear / Rxheads.net is really simple and you dont even need to leave your house. They accept Litcoin and Bitcoin where you dont have to worry about them not getting the money or W. U taking it. Here is the things.... you just have to be smart about things. Napgear / Rxheads.net really does make it simple and they really do work with you. Bottom line Napsgear / Rxheads.net is the best site on the internet to get your gear from. Only place i use So some of my favorite labs that I recommend are SIS Labs Hilma Pharma Alpha Pharma But everything they carry is top notch Highly recommend!!"
"So I have been using napsgear ( rxheads.net = napsgear sister or clone site ran by the same great people) now for going on 6 years and I have to say they are my one and only source I use. I have been contacted 100s of time over the past years by pharmaceutical reps from companys like hilma and a ton of under ground labs, but the ONLY PEOPLE I TRUST IS NAPSGEAR ( rxheads.net). There website is simple to use. They have everything listed by pharmaceutical company as well as they have a search feature If you are looking for a particular compound just type it in and every product from every company will pop up. Example If you are looking for tren just type tren in the search and all the labs that make tren will pop up. Then all you have to do is choose the lab that you want. Speaking of labs and pharmaceuticals company napsgear ( rxheads.net) carrys nothing but the best labs. They don't carry garbage products and most of the compounds they sell have 3rd party lab results showing the purity and potency of the products. Of course some labs are better then others. I have recently been using sis labs as well as uni pharma and I have to say it is some of the best gear I have ever had in my life After clicking on all the products you want and them in your shopping cart just like you would Amazon check out is just as easy If you know how to use cryptocurrency. Me personally I use coin base. All you do is check out napsgear ( rxheads.net) give you the total and the crypto address just copy and paist into your coin base and send the money. You can go from picking out your gear to paying for it in less then 3 minutes. Best part no issues with W.U Communication & Ordering process The number one reason why I use napsgear ( rxheads.net) really comes down to trust and customer service. If I ever had a problem or something ever gets seized and Customs I just email them and everything 24-hours somebody always responds to me. They probably know me over there by first name basis because I'm always in contact with them over something. No matter how big or small, someone always get back to me, I have emailed them before just for a update on tracking number and someone gets back to me, These guys over there when you really think about it are like a fortune 500 company and they aways take the time to get back to me. Hands down they have the best customer service. I don't use anybody else. Delivery (T/A) & Packaging As far as shipping and packaging it really depends on what lab you get on the time that it takes to get to you. Going to be honest I have gotten some of my sis products in 10 days !!! But nothing has really ever taken over 30 days to get to me .Shipping is always well packages and discrete. In my six years using napsgear ( rxheads.net) I have ordered tens of thousands of amps and maybe to have ever ended up broken. The packages are always firmly wrapped and very discreet. Items ordered On Tue, Jun 4, 2019, 10:20 PM John Incandela wrote: So on my last review I talked about how great of experience that I had with Rxheads.net (napsgear sister site) how I've been using them for going on 6 years and never had an issue that they did not rectify. So I don't want to go on and repeat myself for the exact same review. So I'm going to sum up how great they are real quick and then talk about the quality of the products. So long story short I've been using rxheads.net ( napsgear) for over 6 years now what really separates them for me is their customer service. Like I've said before there has never been an issue that they have not rectified for me. The website is quick and easy to use and if you're using cryptocurrency payment is a breeze. To me one of the things that I appreciate the most is they are constantly getting new labs and Pharmacy improving their product quality and stock. This is what I got with my last order 2 x 10 pills of Pramipex 1 mg (Pramipexole) $16 3 x 30 pills of Arkamin 0.1 mg (Clonidine Hydrochloride) $18 4 x 10 pills of Tadalista 40 (Tadalafil) $48 2 x 1 ampoule of HCG Fertigyn 10000iu (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) $112 2 x 1 pack of Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone) $80 4 x 1 pack of Arimidex 1 (Anastrozole) $124 1 x 1 vial of Boldenone Undecylenate (Boldenone Undecylenate) $52 2 x 1 bottle of Mesterolone (Mesterolone) $84 3 x 1 bottle of Methandienone (Methandienone) $108 1 x 1 bottle of Oxandrolone (Oxandrolone) $95 1 x 1 bottle of Oxymetholone (Oxymetholone) $87 2 x 1 vial of Drostanolone Propionate (Drostanolone Propionate) $120 3 x 1 bottle of Stanozolol (Stanozolol) $114 1 x 1 vial of Nandrolone Decanoate (Nandrolone decanoate) $56 1 x 1 vial of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) $37 1 x 1 bottle of Tamoxifen Citrate (Tamoxifen Citrate) $33 7 x 1 bottle of Turinabol (Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) $378 1 x 1 bottle of Liothyronine Sodium (Liothyronine Sodium) $24 7 x 1 vial of Testosterone Cypionate (Testosterone Cypionate) $322 7 x 1 vial of Testosterone Enanthate (Testosterone Enanthate) $322 4 x 1 vial of Trenbolone Enanthate (Trenbolone Enanthate) $360 3 x 1 vial of Testosterone Propionate (Testosterone Propionate) $87 4 x 1 vial of Trenbolone Acetate (Trenbolone Acetate) $248 1 x 1 pack of Exemestane 25 (Exemestane) $49 1 x 1 pack of Letrozole 2.5 (Letrozole) $38 3 x 1 pack of Winstrol 50 (Stanozolol) $150 1 x 1 pack of Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone) $68 6 x 1 pack of Clen (Clenbuterol Hydrochloride) $216 2 x 1 pack of Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin) (Fluoxymesterone) $136 Product effectivenes and experience So right now personally i am on my summer stack, I am running Tren Ace 350 (50 mg daily) Tren E 400 weekly Test Prop 350 (50 mg daily) Test Cyp 700 weekly (100 Daily) Mast Prop 350 (50 mg daily) Mast E (400 weekly) Primo 300 weekly Halo 20 mg daily T bol 10 mg daily Clen ( from ARL RUSSIA FIRE!!! ) 80 mcg daily T3 50 mc daily GH 3 iu Daily Winnie Oral 50 Mg daily Caber 1 mg weekly Letro half pill EoD Aromsin EoD So right now i am using mainly SIS products and i have to say they are some of the best i have ever used.That is the thing about Napsgear (Rxheads.net) They only carry the best products. Right now I am a little above 5 % body fat around 220 -225 5,9.... So the products are fire Additional commentary I dont what more i can say about Napgear (Rxheads.net) that i have not said already the are the one and only source on the internet that i trust 100% with sending money to, with the quilty of the product that i am putting into my body and most of all the product have go into my clients. Napgear (Rxhead.net) product have been used by people on the Olympia stage BEST SOURCE Ever"
"I have now made 5 orders with NapsGear, and couldn't be happier with the results and timely service! The first order I ever made was with Western Union -- the money was picked up within a couple of hours and my order began processing and got to me in 19 days from my order date! I have paid with Bitcoin (BTC) for my last 4 orders and LOVED the additional 10% Bitcoin discount! My payment was received and processed WITHIN 1 HOUR. I have yet to have a package be intercepted by US Customs, and I have yet to have any order get to me at 20 days or more. Not only is the timely service AMAZING and second to none, but the reputable brands that they carry have verified NapsGear as Gold distributors of their products. Every product my clients and I have ever had from Naps has been exactly as advertised or MORE! If you haven't already, you need to give NapsGear a try! Sign up using this link (without the spaces) https://www. napsgear .org/index.php?ref=11438 and use this discount code: Y2T3S-PA for 10% OFF your first order. Pay with Bitcoin and you'll have 20% OFF! Enjoy!"
"Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 May 18, 2019 NapsGear is the BEST Naps is literally the best at what they do. From the casual user to IFBB pros, NapsGear has everything you need to help you accomplish your fitness goals. I’ve placed multiple orders with them over the years and have never been disappointed. Shipping is always discreet and reasonable. I’ve never waited more than 3 weeks for a shipment. They always have a product of the week for 50% off, discounts for Bitcoin and Litecoin payments, and promo codes on top of that. They are extremely customer friendly and professional. With the best selection, price, and service, there is no reason to go anywhere else but NAPSGEAR!!"
"I'm out $1151. I ordered on July 3, Order #2430144 and sent $1151 in bitcoin to the address they gave. They lost it and after numerous conv with "Karen" at naps help they refuse to process the order. I sent them screenshots of my order, my withdrawal in my Poloniex Exchange acct, the conf email, the amt deducted within the blockchain, just about everything I could think of. She kept responding "Like I said, send me your bitcoin payment deails". Whenever I'd ask what she meant she'd either repeat herself or say they have no record of the transaction. I'm a (very) repeat customer, many BTC orders, and a veteran BTC user. Thought I'd start here before describing the lost transaction and horrible service on the forums. - HighlyDisappointed"
"I have placed 8 large orders with Napsgear and they have always come through for me. They have some of the best prices on the internet and their communication with support blows all their competitors away. In addition they are always adding new brands to their site for prime high quality gear. I am very afraid to deal with anyone else when it comes to the products that napsgear provides for me because I have never had a bad experience so there is no reason for me to even attempt to try and purchase from any of their competitors. All of their EU brands have shipped to me within 10 days. In my oppinion SIS ships the fastest out of all the current name brands that they offer, but regardless of what brand you buy they have high quality control and you can rest assured you are getting exactly what you are supposed to."
"I was hesitant at first but after reading numerous current reviews I went for it. I placed an order for my first try. Wasn't a huge amount so I took the risk. Email follow ups were promt and insightful, I followed along with my tracking number. A few days short of 3 weeks my order had arrived. AWESOME! As for the products I can not complain. They seem great so far and just as good if not better than what I have used. I am so haopy to have found NAPS and will be a loyal cusotmer. Do not hesitiate, place your orderI just placed my 2nd order."
"Napsgear is by far the best way to go to get your gear. Great choice of products and quality. I have used several different brands and products from them and always got good results. They have the best prices and deals around and always discreet shipping. I have even had a shipment seized by customs, sent Naps a message, they responded right back to me and reshipped my order for free. Where else are you even going to get service like that when ordering gear. Use code C1J9Y-LZ for 10% off your first order. I personally like using litecoin since it makes the payment process so much easier and faster."
"Paid in full but never got my order shipped, and never got a single response to any messages I sent to find out the issue. I even emailed them a copy of the Western Union receipt showing it was exactly as they had asked it to be. Don't use them they will just steal your money and never ship u anything."
"Allways deliver product quality is #1 shipping takes up to 1 month but product allways shows up verry satisfied with them."
"I put in a large order half of it arrived two weeks early extremely happy with the product the rest to be there in a few days Taps has again going above and beyond ...reliability ..that's all I can say a plus going to spend your money spend it with someone you can trust"
"10% OFF USE CODE D8Z1Z-BA NAPSGEAR is a legitimate site. Plain and simple. Its always sketchy the first time you order not knowing where your money is going and if you'll receive your product let alone a quality one but you wont be dissapointed. Ive been ordering off the site for nearly a decade. The packages are shipped quick and discreetly and without issues. I doubt theres a better place to order from. Also, the code works. I just used it and saved $106."
"What's up guys, quick review on my recent order (Dec 2018) from napsgear.org Easy to navigate website, has tons of products everything you need and more. I placed an order for three 250mg / 10ml bottles of test Enanthate, Debol 20mg and clomid all from Dragon Pharma. I paid by money gram and within a little over a week I was given a tracking number. You can check status of your order on their website which is cool. After 2 and half weeks my order came in. Very pleased with the shipping and the product. I'm definitely going to keep getting my gear here."
Napsgear is rated 4.06 based on 17 reviews