Napsgear Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Napsgear

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Napsgear deliver?

How can I contact Napsgear?

Tell us how Napsgear made you happy

"I'm out $1151. I ordered on July 3, Order #2430144 and sent $1151 in bitcoin to the address they gave. They lost it and after numerous conv with "Karen" at naps help they refuse to process the order. I sent them screenshots of my order, my withdrawal in my Poloniex Exchange acct, the conf email, the amt deducted within the blockchain, just about everything I could think of. She kept responding "Like I said, send me your bitcoin payment deails". Whenever I'd ask what she meant she'd either repeat herself or say they have no record of the transaction. I'm a (very) repeat customer, many BTC orders, and a veteran BTC user. Thought I'd start here before describing the lost transaction and horrible service on the forums. - HighlyDisappointed"
Are you Napsgear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Paid in full but never got my order shipped, and never got a single response to any messages I sent to find out the issue. I even emailed them a copy of the Western Union receipt showing it was exactly as they had asked it to be. Don't use them they will just steal your money and never ship u anything."
Napsgear is rated 3.91 based on 11 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access