Net World Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Net World Sports
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour

Tell us how Net World Sports made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Awful don’t use!! So quick to take my money, product didn’t arrived, offered to give a refund but then went missing and never responded back. Be careful when ordering from this company.
I placed an ordered and paid for express delivery. When my order didn’t arrived I tried to reach them through the phone and email. Email was answered within a few days telling me it wouldn’t be here until June! I was giving the option to cancel and get a refund back BUT ever since I requested the refund, they have gone missing.. it’s been a week since my request and I’m still wondering if I’ll get my money back. Go to Dicks like we did instead!!!! Don’t order here! Be careful!
Paid £400.00 received message saying item was dispatched, then four days later, there is a delay and Yodel would be delivering. Have chased yodel, and Net World for a dispatch number. No response. Really annoyed at the amount of time I have spent trying to get some information about this net. Order #206-6427748-2581166. Please can someone contact me and let me know what has happened to my order?
Paid for 24h delivery but was not delivered on time. NWS refused to reimburse the extra delivery cost! Will shop somewhere else next time.
Paid for express delivery on order,didnt arrive ,i cant get through on telephone , they are not answering emails ,money was taken from my account very promptly though , not happy
I placed an orďer with Net World Sports ,this was due friday 3rd ,i paid for express delivery ,i understand with Covid 19 at present there might be a delay but on tracking order with Hermes ,they are saying they havent recieved order , tracking on Net World Sports site say they have despatched 3 days ago ,they are not accepting calls and emails are refering me back to Hermes ,this is not very professional but the money was taken from my account ver swiftly and professionaly , not happy
Don’t order from this company. I placed an order on 23rd March and paid for next day delivery. I understand entirely that there will be slippage given the Covid-19 situation, but it’s unacceptable to have taken my money and not be responding to emails or phone calls. I have tried to be patient. After regular chasing, I finally got a response 3 days ago to say they’d let me have a tracking number, and then nothing......It’s not fair to be taking people’s hard earned money at a time when we aren’t able to work as before, and then not deliver.
Ordered bu phone. Assured item in stock and would be dispatched on 3 day delivery. No dispatch email, no tracking info, no response to emails, no answer to phone calls. They are taking money with zero intention of meeting deliveries. Zero customer service response. Cant even raise them to request a refund. Zero intergity. Do not trust.
I am provisionally retracting my negative review as Net World Sports have been in touch this afternoon and have promised delivery within the next coupe of days...
Ordered a mat and chipping net. Paid for them and for speedy delivery. Received confirmation that they would be with me by the Monday. Understood that now is a difficult time so some slippage was inevitable. However I was surprised to receive an email to tell me half my order (the chipping net) was on the way and the other half (the only bit I actually wanted) will be 2 months!! Why are they taking money for items they can’t fulfil. I would never have ordered with those dates so feel robbed. Why wasn’t I contacted with a change of this magnitude in case I no longer wished to proceed? I’ve attempted to contact twice but to no avail and now have a net (having been dumped on my doorstep) that I don’t want. That even if I did, I don’t have the mat to go with it so wouldn’t be able to. Would avoid using them at all costs and find someone else to buy from that aren’t so poor at customer service. Be careful using amazon as they sell through there too.
Purchased a 12 x 6 Forza Goalpost and net for the garden and felt compelled to drop these few words about the standard and quality of the product, value for money and the speed in which it was delivered in these current testing times. Also the response and help from the customer service team was brilliant, informative and swift. Will most certainly use Net World Sports in the future. All round superb service. Excellent!!!
£400 order placed, then nothing. £400 order, (inc £50 delivery). Order number 200244485 if you are reading this Net World Sports. No delivery, no communication. Going to start a PayPal dispute with them. They obviously can't handle the demand or are taking orders (and money) for things they don't have in stock, and should stop accepting orders for things they can't deliver. Instead of their headline website banner still saying "GOOD NEWS - WE’RE OPEN. ORDERS STILL DISPATCHED". This is obviously NOT the case!
Checked stock via online chat of a garden cricket net, advised in stock. Ordered straight away and paid extra for next day delivery £25. Order confirmation email came through saying out of stock and delivery would be 7 days later. Now 7 days later, still no Net or communication from Net World. I appreciate that we are all in a bad place although I do feel disappointed that they are happy to take my money and then forget me :'-(
I ordered an archery net for my daughter, as our range closed due to covid. Net World had it shipped the same day and it was delivered to us in TX over the weekend. This will allow us to keep practicing even with all the shutdowns. I will be sharing your site with our 4H archery group! Thanks!
Good quality product, easy to assembly
Purchased for my grandsons. So far so good. Was pretty easy to assemble and seems really sturdy.
Great quick and efficient service. Good value too! I have the collapsible bottle carrier and bottles- I ordered various colour bottles, as this allows me to colour code feeds/drinks for a rather long swim. Perfect.
First class customer service, with special praise for Elanore I had a minor issue which was resolved totally to my satisfaction. Delivery was very quick and the product excellent. I will certainly be using Networld again for my sports equipment requirements.
Net and bungie ties are good quality and very delivered quickly and on time. The bungie ties are very handy and will probably prolong life of the net. My only gripe is having to pay more for delivery to Northern Ireland than rest of UK.
Net World Sports is rated 3.25 based on 84 reviews