nkuku Reviews

Delivery

How does nkuku deliver?

How can I contact nkuku?
Click Here

Tell us how nkuku made you happy

Telephone
"I would NOT recommend buying anything from this company. My product arrived a day late because they suggested I had put the wrong address. When it finally arrived it was completely broken. There is no way they could have missed this when packing the item. It was very expensive and I assumed it would be made well. I assumed wrong. I rang to ask for the broken part to be replaced to which I was told they would like to collect the entire product rather than just replacing the broken part, completely ignoring the environmental impact that has on the planet when all that was required was to post a new part to me via postal service. Apparently it is their company policy to pollute the planet though. Really rude and unhelpful customer service women. Avoid. 1/10"
Are you nkuku? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Faulty, ugly items, severely overpriced. I have ordered twice from Nkuku and deeply regret doing so, I won’t do it again. First time I had to return substantial part of order and it took 3 weeks plus to get money back. I am dreading how long it will take this time, as I have to return again. Items are sold as made by artisans in India and therefore they supposed to have native and distressed look, and there is a catch, there is a difference between native and distress look and faulty misshaped, ugly item, unfinished, falling apart in some cases. I can’t regret more the purchases, it’s a hell. The hassle they make to refund your money is huge/ be aware of this company, it’s not as it looks on the website, it’s misleading, missold and misguided, they advertise to be happy to accept returns yet they build hundreds of obstacles so it’s not easy to retrieve money that were paid, also they write and talk to you as if it is you, the customer that causes issues because they never see anything wrong with the item even if it’s worst possible falling apart thing. I hate this Nkuku story telling about ethics and beauty of native artisan made items, and the fake nice and lovely face they put on. Stay away or regret, very unhappy customer."
"I cannot believe that your ordering system needs to be so intransigent - being told by a ‘CustomerCare’ person to check the terms and conditions, when a simple ordering error could have been rectified so easily. Would I recommend this company? Definitely not! Customer Care should be renamed lack of customer care!"
nkuku is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews