nkuku Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend nkuku

Popular Questions:

How can I contact nkuku?

Tell us how nkuku made you happy

Telephone
"Faulty, ugly items, severely overpriced. I have ordered twice from Nkuku and deeply regret doing so, I won’t do it again. First time I had to return substantial part of order and it took 3 weeks plus to get money back. I am dreading how long it will take this time, as I have to return again. Items are sold as made by artisans in India and therefore they supposed to have native and distressed look, and there is a catch, there is a difference between native and distress look and faulty misshaped, ugly item, unfinished, falling apart in some cases. I can’t regret more the purchases, it’s a hell. The hassle they make to refund your money is huge/ be aware of this company, it’s not as it looks on the website, it’s misleading, missold and misguided, they advertise to be happy to accept returns yet they build hundreds of obstacles so it’s not easy to retrieve money that were paid, also they write and talk to you as if it is you, the customer that causes issues because they never see anything wrong with the item even if it’s worst possible falling apart thing. I hate this Nkuku story telling about ethics and beauty of native artisan made items, and the fake nice and lovely face they put on. Stay away or regret, very unhappy customer."
Are you nkuku? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I cannot believe that your ordering system needs to be so intransigent - being told by a ‘CustomerCare’ person to check the terms and conditions, when a simple ordering error could have been rectified so easily. Would I recommend this company? Definitely not! Customer Care should be renamed lack of customer care!"
Ci
"Very unique, stylish pieces. Very happy with my purchase."
nkuku is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews