Noahs cave Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Noahs cave

Tell us how Noahs cave made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Never delivered my son's birthday gift. Ordered before March 15 and paid with card, no sign of watch. I have no more money and he needed it for his mission trip. Sad."
Are you Noahs cave? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Item broke within minutes. Promised refund or replacement never materialised. Shoddy. Made in China."
"Don't go on 5 star reviews. All these reviews are fake. They are just a smokescreen to make you fool. Never buy from it."
"Worst refund process. They don't even refund it if item haven't reached you."
"To all those who are looking to buy from Noah please don't. They won't send the item and even if they do, you will regret it. Worst service ever. Third grade quality"
"Ordered Peek a Boo Bear for my great niece on 8/31/18. It never showed up. They said they would send a new one and a special gift. That never arrived. Finally I asked for a refund. They said they issued one and I would receive credit on my AmEx. That was in December, Still no refund. I have emailed them multiple times with no response. The Customer Service phone number to call is not a working number. Do NOT order anything from them. SCAMMERS."
"Terrible customer service. Item never arrived. Emailed them about it. They sent an email blaming the post and promised it would arrive soon. 6 weeks later, still hasn't arrived. Emailed them about it. They sent the exact email."
"I purchased $50 in items and this company never sent my products and when I asked for refund I got an automated message saying money on its ways. They are scam artists and should be in jail!"
"Product is not working. Refund claimed and accepted by them but they never actually sent the refund. They are thiefs. They must be behind the bars."
"Lies lies lies about replacement ear buds for ones that broke on 2nd use"
"They put a set of 5 glass drinking so you would think you are getting a set of 5 so i ordered 2 sets and received 2 glasses for 27.00. When told them i want a refund they said i would get it in 2 days and that was Oct and have yet to get. Don't order from them"
"Never buy from this website!!!!"
"They took my money and never delivered. I wrote to them many times, they barely replyed at first, never after a while. They are THIEVES."
"Los pedidos no llegan"
"Ordered item November 4, 2028 Item never shipped status remained as packing. Contacted via email on November 12th received generic response. On November 14 I requested a full refund and received generic response that it was forwarded to sales department and I would receive a refund in 24/48 hours. That never happened I opened up a case with my bank November 20th and the fraud department is investigating"
"Product ordered in July. Still not received in November. No response to emails. DO NOT USE!"
"Here’s what I did to try to stop the Fraud. Yes, all these places are full aware and investigating but they would like to see more complaints in order to track down all their fake sites. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY REFUND AND IT HAS BEEN A RELENTLY BACK AND FORTH WITH GENERIC RESPONSES BACK TO ME THAT IT HAS BEEN SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT FOR A FULL REFUND. I DID GET A PERSONAL RESPONSE ONCE : THEY RESPONDED THAT I WOULD GET A PARTIAL REFUND. I CONFRONTED ABOUT THAT AND I GOT A RESPONSE TO DISREGARD THAT EMAIL AND I WOULD GET MY FULL REFUND BACK WITHIN 24 - 48 HOURS. THEN AN EMAIL BACK TELLING ME THERE WAS A PROBLEM THAT PAYPAL WOULD NOT ACCEPT MY REFUND. WTF ???? IT'S STILL ONGOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THE GENERIC RESPONSES BUT I DID RESEARCH AND DID REPORT THEM TO THESE FACETS. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was advised to let you know that the BBB, FBI Website/E-Commerce/Cyber Fraud, Facebook Fraud, E-Bay Fraud, Amazon Fraud Departments have been notified with the information you see here and are currently investigating you already for other persons as well (Big Surprise) They are investigating websites and apparent Fraudulent Activity under other names and websites you have out there. (They didn’t give me details for that) They have added mine to the list of complaints. Let me refresh your memory of my purchase and the amount. It would still be a great gesture to refund my PayPal Account for the full amount. P012018 Holonis, IncPayment Loading transaction details forHolonis, IncPayment Split this - negative$25.90USD Close Paid with PayPal Balance Exchange rate $34.94 CAD = $25.90 USD 1 CAD = 0.7412 USD Transaction ID 1LE64256LN6737919 Seller info Holonis, Inc https://www.holonis.com Invoice ID WC-2732046 Purchase details Talk Back Hamster Plush Toy - Coffee $20.95 USD Shipping $4.95 USD Total $25.90 USD Anonymous : to protect my identity. I also took my address out for privacy."
"I went to the BBB and found this : it seems it is fraudulent all the way around. Alerts Misuse of BBB Name and/or Logo In October 2018, the Better Business Bureau challenged Noah's Cave's website for misuse of the BBB logo. Although the company has removed the BBB logo from its website, the bureau on two occasions requested written verification that the company would cease use of the BBB Trademark. To date the Better Business Bureau has received no response. Advertising Review The Better Business Bureau serving Delaware (BBB) contacted Noah's Cave in October 2018 concerning endorsement links on the company's website (http://www.noahscave.com). The company's website states that it is PayPal Verified, Hacker SAFE and McAfee SECURE. All three logos displayed are not linked to their verification page and therefore the website's security cannot be verified. The BBB requested in writing that the company link the logos to the proper verification page or provide documentation that their website has been reviewed and given permission to use the images. According to Better Business Bureau Code of Advertising, Superlative Claims: Claims that relate to tangible qualities and performance values of a product or service can be used when the advertiser has substantiation. Upon request, the advertiser should present such substantiation promptly to the advertising medium or BBB. To date the BBB has received no response from the company. Noah's Cave 427 N. Tatnall St., #45655 Wilmington, DE 19801 https://www.noahscave.com/ Email this Business (955) 760-0865 BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Business Profile is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business."
"I had never recieved my order and when asking for a tracking number they gave me no information. I cancelled my order and asked for a refund on Sept 1, 2018. I am still asking for the refund and getting a generic email back :: We have forwarded your request to our sales department and it will take 24 - 48 business hours and 24 - 48 hours to be into your bank account I have conversed with them numerous times that it was my PayPal Account to refund and not my bank account. They have not asked for my bank account info but if they do I will not give it to them. Who knows what would happen then. I contacted a Supervisor and she stated that she sent the request to the sales department. Who the heck is going to give me my refund? It is now November 3, 2018 so it has been 9 weeks."
"Awful company still waiting for a product they now claim to have despatched multiple times and still has not arrived Please do not use them"
Noahs cave is rated 1.03 based on 76 reviews