Noahs cave Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Noahs cave

Tell us how Noahs cave made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"No response from vendor after 5+ attempts. No shipping info or any status info after 3 weeks, except “processing order”. Filed Amex “stop payment” on credit card."
Are you Noahs cave? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"THIS COMPANY RIPPED ME OFF FOR TWO ITEMS. THIS CO HAS OVER 77 COMPLAINTS FILED WITH BBB. THEY HAVE AN F RATING!"
"I ordered from Noah's Cave almost a year ago and although it took almost 2 months for my order to be delivered, I held out hope. When my order finally arrived, I was utterly disappointed. I ordered a few things, including a Color Shifting Unicorn Mug for $20, that I bought as a gift: a gift I would never deliver. The packaging was crushed and amateurish. The mug wasn't broken to my surprise but it was so cheap that I certainly couldn't it as a gift. Had I seen it at the Dollar Store, I wouldn't have spent the dollar. The workmanship was terrible. It looked like it had been painted by a 5 year old. The craftsmanship was so bad, I did not feel it would be safe to drink from it. I also ordered for $15 a 2-in-1 Spatula Tongs, the cheapest piece of kitchen ware I've ever seen. My intention was to return both products but I didn't, having absolutely no confidence that the company would follow through. After reading their reviews, I suspect I was right. I ended up throwing both items away. If I didn't feel safe drinking out of the mug, it wouldn't have been ethical to donate it to a charity. I spent $64 with this company and will never spend another penny with them ever again. They are poorly run and the products they sell aren't worth the money you'd spend. I recently ran across their invoice which led me to write this review. I owed it to anyone who might be tempted to send this terrible company their hard-earned money."
"Never delivered my son's birthday gift. Ordered before March 15 and paid with card, no sign of watch. I have no more money and he needed it for his mission trip. Sad."
"Item broke within minutes. Promised refund or replacement never materialised. Shoddy. Made in China."
"Don't go on 5 star reviews. All these reviews are fake. They are just a smokescreen to make you fool. Never buy from it."
"Worst refund process. They don't even refund it if item haven't reached you."
"To all those who are looking to buy from Noah please don't. They won't send the item and even if they do, you will regret it. Worst service ever. Third grade quality"
"Ordered Peek a Boo Bear for my great niece on 8/31/18. It never showed up. They said they would send a new one and a special gift. That never arrived. Finally I asked for a refund. They said they issued one and I would receive credit on my AmEx. That was in December, Still no refund. I have emailed them multiple times with no response. The Customer Service phone number to call is not a working number. Do NOT order anything from them. SCAMMERS."
"Terrible customer service. Item never arrived. Emailed them about it. They sent an email blaming the post and promised it would arrive soon. 6 weeks later, still hasn't arrived. Emailed them about it. They sent the exact email."
"I purchased $50 in items and this company never sent my products and when I asked for refund I got an automated message saying money on its ways. They are scam artists and should be in jail!"
"Product is not working. Refund claimed and accepted by them but they never actually sent the refund. They are thiefs. They must be behind the bars."
"Lies lies lies about replacement ear buds for ones that broke on 2nd use"
"They put a set of 5 glass drinking so you would think you are getting a set of 5 so i ordered 2 sets and received 2 glasses for 27.00. When told them i want a refund they said i would get it in 2 days and that was Oct and have yet to get. Don't order from them"
"Never buy from this website!!!!"
"They took my money and never delivered. I wrote to them many times, they barely replyed at first, never after a while. They are THIEVES."
"Los pedidos no llegan"
"Ordered item November 4, 2028 Item never shipped status remained as packing. Contacted via email on November 12th received generic response. On November 14 I requested a full refund and received generic response that it was forwarded to sales department and I would receive a refund in 24/48 hours. That never happened I opened up a case with my bank November 20th and the fraud department is investigating"
"Product ordered in July. Still not received in November. No response to emails. DO NOT USE!"
"Here’s what I did to try to stop the Fraud. Yes, all these places are full aware and investigating but they would like to see more complaints in order to track down all their fake sites. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY REFUND AND IT HAS BEEN A RELENTLY BACK AND FORTH WITH GENERIC RESPONSES BACK TO ME THAT IT HAS BEEN SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT FOR A FULL REFUND. I DID GET A PERSONAL RESPONSE ONCE : THEY RESPONDED THAT I WOULD GET A PARTIAL REFUND. I CONFRONTED ABOUT THAT AND I GOT A RESPONSE TO DISREGARD THAT EMAIL AND I WOULD GET MY FULL REFUND BACK WITHIN 24 - 48 HOURS. THEN AN EMAIL BACK TELLING ME THERE WAS A PROBLEM THAT PAYPAL WOULD NOT ACCEPT MY REFUND. WTF ???? IT'S STILL ONGOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THE GENERIC RESPONSES BUT I DID RESEARCH AND DID REPORT THEM TO THESE FACETS. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was advised to let you know that the BBB, FBI Website/E-Commerce/Cyber Fraud, Facebook Fraud, E-Bay Fraud, Amazon Fraud Departments have been notified with the information you see here and are currently investigating you already for other persons as well (Big Surprise) They are investigating websites and apparent Fraudulent Activity under other names and websites you have out there. (They didn’t give me details for that) They have added mine to the list of complaints. Let me refresh your memory of my purchase and the amount. It would still be a great gesture to refund my PayPal Account for the full amount. P012018 Holonis, IncPayment Loading transaction details forHolonis, IncPayment Split this - negative$25.90USD Close Paid with PayPal Balance Exchange rate $34.94 CAD = $25.90 USD 1 CAD = 0.7412 USD Transaction ID 1LE64256LN6737919 Seller info Holonis, Inc https://www.holonis.com Invoice ID WC-2732046 Purchase details Talk Back Hamster Plush Toy - Coffee $20.95 USD Shipping $4.95 USD Total $25.90 USD Anonymous : to protect my identity. I also took my address out for privacy."
Noahs cave is rated 1.03 based on 79 reviews