Noahs cave Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Noahs cave

Tell us how Noahs cave made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Don't go on 5 star reviews. All these reviews are fake. They are just a smokescreen to make you fool. Never buy from it."
Are you Noahs cave? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worst refund process. They don't even refund it if item haven't reached you."
"To all those who are looking to buy from Noah please don't. They won't send the item and even if they do, you will regret it. Worst service ever. Third grade quality"
"Ordered Peek a Boo Bear for my great niece on 8/31/18. It never showed up. They said they would send a new one and a special gift. That never arrived. Finally I asked for a refund. They said they issued one and I would receive credit on my AmEx. That was in December, Still no refund. I have emailed them multiple times with no response. The Customer Service phone number to call is not a working number. Do NOT order anything from them. SCAMMERS."
"Really good service by them. I love the way they serve the customers with generosity and honesty. Shipping time is quick and trouble-free. Would shop here again!"
"Really amazing service by them. Their catalogue is pretty dope. Shipping time is fast and without any trouble. 10/10"
"Good website for shopping and the service is really good! Awesome shipping time and received item in excellent condition!"
"Really impressed by the service provided by Noah's Cave. Their catalogue is amazing and shipped is fast and simple! 10/10 recommend this!"
"Great service. They have a sweet collection of various items. Their return service is 10/10. Recommended this to all my friends and families. Keep up the good work!"
"Really amazing service by Noah's Cave! Got my item quickly and safely without any kind of hassle! Their customer support is great too! 10/10"
"Just as perfect as the pictures in the shop. Fast shipping. 10 out of 10 would buy again (already planning next order). Absolutely amazing and adorable! Shipped at the speed of light! Thank you!!!"
"Item arrived in perfect condition all the way to the US and was shipped quickly. Just as cute in person! Would really recommend Noah's Cave to everyone! ^_^"
"Amazing quality, and great turnaround time! We were in such a rush. Noah's Cave was able to get us our covers so quickly, and they are just great. Will definitely order again! Thank you!"
"Super high quality. I have never ordered off Noah's Cave and was hesitant about quality. Did not disappoint. Can’t wait to order again!"
"Terrible customer service. Item never arrived. Emailed them about it. They sent an email blaming the post and promised it would arrive soon. 6 weeks later, still hasn't arrived. Emailed them about it. They sent the exact email."
"Item was exactly what we wanted. It’s lovely and the engraving is perfect. Would highly recommend buying from Noah's Cave. I have ordered from them before with absolutely no issues they are extremely responsive and lovely to do business with. Thanks again."
"You guys.. when I tell you that this is probably one of if not THE most amazing service I’ve ever used I am NOT joking!! Here’s the deal: the customer service is really good - there was a small issue with the shipping time but once the seller realised I hadn’t gotten it yet, it came in incredibly fast - it’s packaged well for shipping. 10/10 would recommend this."
"The customer service of Noah is top tier. And additionally product quality is great."
"Name one another site which gives same product at such low rates? You can't because this is the only site and that's why 5/5"
"Once I had a issue with a product and filed a complaint. And get this, within 30 minutes my issue was resolved. Best customer service."
Noahs cave is rated 2.84 based on 141 reviews