Noahs cave Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Noahs cave

How would you rate Noahs cave ?

"Hi there i did order to itams way back in September and its nearly November now and I have still not received the items at all i will not be ordering any thing from you any more. What a way to run a company. I am surprised that you still are a loud to advertise at all. I just hope that i get my money back thats all. Plus the items i had ordered were a present. Sothank you for letting me down. Miss j stead"
"I placed an order in September. On September 17 I received an email that it was being packed. That is the last update, as far as I can tell it was never shipped and has never been delivered and today is October the 18th."
"Call the better business bureau on this company call the news channels. Fraud.they take your money and never send the product"
"If u don't deliver my bear that u took my money Sept 4 out of my account t.I will call all the news stations and the better business buteau"
"I ordered from them 6 weeks ago. They took my money and never sent my order. And they never answer the phone or emails either. Poor business."
"This company takes your money and never ships your product. Excuse after excuse and promise after promise, but after almost three months still no shipment received."
"I ordered and paid for an item on September 4. It never came. I wrote and asked if I was going to receive a refund or the product and they said there was a shipping error and they would send it again extra fast. Two weeks later, still nothing and no response to my current email. I believe we’ve all been scammed!"
"I wouldn't even give them one full star if possible. I ordered an item 5 weeks ago and paid for it. Two weeks later had still not received it and emailed them. They blamed it on some sort of shipping error and said they would package another one and resend. It's now been another 3 weeks and I have STILL not received the item. I emailed again demanding a refund and am waiting for a response. DO NOT order from this company! I will be reporting to BBB."
"They took my money and thats that nothing.no response."
"I wouldnt even give one star. I ordered and paid sept 2 for a $50 itemand paid extra for fast delivery. They didnt even send it until i emailed 11 x n most went ignored..then i was offered a free gift and item and then a month later still nothing...i emailed again and asked for refund and now im ignored again."
"Nosh’s Cave is a thieves’ cave I can’t believe that they are a lot of robberies and anyone do anything. I bring more than one month trying to receive my order and it have been impossible. They are using the same excuse to everybody, about the shipping and all are lies. How is possible that google allow a search for a company like this, when they are seeing all these complains?"
"Bought a phone case from Noah’s cave. It never came. I emailed them a month later asking for a refund. They said there was a shipping error. It finally showed up at my house and isn’t flexible at all and my phone doesn’t even fit in it😡"
"Scam don't order from this company it's all lies!!!!!"
"I ordered a product in August 2018 I contacted them on Sept 22 they said there was a shipping error and I should receive the product within 2 weeks. Well 2 weeks has gone by and no product. I this company is a fraud. Going to turn in to the BBB."
"Ordered product on 7th September still waiting, I have contacted them for an update and they just keep saying they will update me, will take the loss of $30 but just wanted to warn others."
"been a month since i ordered still says its in china guess i'll take the 12.00 loss never ordering from them again"
"Placed an order, never arrived, never got an answer to my emails or calls, now I must wait 50 days for a refund ........ THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO ANYONE. SCAMMERS !!!!"
"on 9/7 received an email that order had shipped. No tracking number. Today it's 10/4 and still no order or shipping information. Have sent numerous emails with only a canned response that someone will get back to me. Also, phone just rings and rings."
"ordered my item to UK over a month ago says it's been lost in transit offered me a replacement and free gift 2 weeks ago still nothing, tried emailing with no response .....think there people are con artist will be taking this futher!"
"Had a mistake with my order. Tried calling the number provided on the email multiple times for a few days and I get a busy dial tone every time...Also emailed them multiple times and haven't heard or received anything but an email stating my request was received..lol and still haven't received my order..smh bad business"
Noahs cave is rated 1.20 based on 59 reviews