Noahs cave Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Noahs cave

Tell us how Noahs cave made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"It made me unhappy!! Back in July I ordered a set of your cake mold makers and the set had only two pieces. I ordered a second set and got two more pieces and those four pieces will hardly make anything. I just saw on Facebook that you are now advertising a set with four pieces for what I paid for two pieces. That isn’t fair, and I would appreciating your making it right by sending me four pieces. This would make what you are you are advertising now for the same price I paid for two—-twice!!! I am a good customer and feel that I have been cheated. Please do what is right. Nancy Mackie 4901 E. Sunrise Dr., Apt. 311 Tucson, AZ 85718"
Are you Noahs cave? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Noahs cave is rated 1.03 based on 76 reviews