Noahs cave Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Noahs cave

Tell us how Noahs cave made you happy

Over a month
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I placed an order in November and have only received half of it. After emailing repeatedly, I keep getting vague promises that I will receive the remainder of my items but haven’t had any actual arrival dates. I am so disappointed as this was supposed to be my son’s Christmas present. How do I explain to him that Noahscave stole his present?"
Are you Noahs cave? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My delivery toke very long time. But at least I got what i ordered. But order something can take more than a month (Maybe 1 and a half month) before you get your package. I think it is because of ship or flight transport, where they need lots of things before they can start the delivery. For me when i got what i ordered, then the time on how long it toke didnt mean anything. But I know it can be uncomfortabel when it takes time"
"I am aware that there are many unhappy reviews on this online shop Noahs Cave. Together with everyone, i thought i am going to be a victim as well. I made the purchase BEFORE researching for how reliable this company is. And after reading all the bad reviews, my heart skipped a beat. I'm ready to bid farewell to my $$. I tried to call the bank and they said the transaction were approved and there is nothing they can do. HOWEVER, i tried to email their support service. They said it was lost in transit and they gave me two choice. They would mail the item again and include a free gift OR full refund. Of course, i went for the full refund. And after a few days, i successfully gotten my refund!!"
Noahs cave is rated 1.21 based on 71 reviews