Noahs cave Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Noahs cave
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Noahs cave made you happy

"My delivery toke very long time. But at least I got what i ordered. But order something can take more than a month (Maybe 1 and a half month) before you get your package. I think it is because of ship or flight transport, where they need lots of things before they can start the delivery. For me when i got what i ordered, then the time on how long it toke didnt mean anything. But I know it can be uncomfortabel when it takes time"
Are you Noahs cave? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Noahs cave receives. Reply Free
"I am aware that there are many unhappy reviews on this online shop Noahs Cave. Together with everyone, i thought i am going to be a victim as well. I made the purchase BEFORE researching for how reliable this company is. And after reading all the bad reviews, my heart skipped a beat. I'm ready to bid farewell to my $$. I tried to call the bank and they said the transaction were approved and there is nothing they can do. HOWEVER, i tried to email their support service. They said it was lost in transit and they gave me two choice. They would mail the item again and include a free gift OR full refund. Of course, i went for the full refund. And after a few days, i successfully gotten my refund!!"
Noahs cave is rated 1.19 based on 63 reviews