NordLayer Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordLayer
Read NordLayer Reviews

About NordLayer:

Designed to adapt — secure network access solutions tailored to evolving business needs and modern workforces.

support@nordlayer.com

16192 Coastal HWY

Tell us how NordLayer made you happy
Prior to NordLayer our team had to whitelist their IP address on all our Google Cloud resources every time they changed wi-fi networks. Now, we just connect to NordLayer and have a direct connection to our Google Cloud resources with one click whenever we need them.
Great support, but kind of expensive, or at least for me
Great Support with quick respond.
Simple to use - easy to get started - scales fluidly with the team. Solid interface and great support. 5 out 5 stars across the board.
Simple to use and very good support line.
Alfie helps me to fix this issue...Really Appreciate his patience and clear explanation to handle this issue.
Alfie was the person to help me this time. Super nice and fast in helping to fix the problem I had!
even though the website wouldn't accept my valid payment method, my support person helped my figure out the issue and helped me resolve it. Proud to be a member of NORDLayer!
Great service and more important, great support: reactive and helpful - support solved my issue in less than 10 min, thanks!
Nord blocks common business websites, one of which is Smartsheet.com. Amazon will block Nord (and other VPN's). We use Smartsheet in our business. The interaction with Nord's customer service is what caused us to take our business elsewhere. JayzTwoCents Youtube channel has a video regarding this same issue.
Hello Aaron! Thanks for the feedback. Our optional feature of ThreatBlock prevents access to sites flagged as malicious to protect you and your employees. To open the webpage in question, simply turn off ThreatBlock on your NordLayer app temporarily.
Excellent and proactive customer service. We have been using their Dedicated Gateway solution for some time and it was super easy to setup and get everyone in the team using it. Recommended.
Issue sorted in less than 5 mins.
absolutely the best vpn i have ever used and come with great support teams that always help to solve my problem.
Last version (2.0.2) wrecked carnage on my pc. I had to create another windows account to discover that TAP driver is all messed up and it cannot establish TCP/UDP connections anymore, only IKEv2. With it, P2P performance is appalling. Support is all but good. They don't know anything other than to say you to uninstall and install again. If this was not business solution, I would be long time gone.
Hello and thank you for your honest review! TAP driver issues are mostly resolved by simply reinstalling the app, that is why Customer Support encouraged you to give it a go. We informed our Windows app developers about your feedback and they'll be looking into it.
Great support! The assistant was polite and competent, it made a huge difference!
Very good service also nice UI...and happy about the customer support
I was having trouble installing due to my antivirus but Alfie from support was very patient and no second thoughts to help me set it up one by one. Appreciate it. Excited to use the app :)
Direct and knowledgeable
Customer service experience was great. It took us a while to figure out what the issue was, but customer service was patient and stuck with me. We solved the issue in the end!
It's a wonderful and useful solution. I use it everyday for security of my devices.
NordLayer is rated 4.64 based on 107 reviews