NordLayer Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordLayer
Read NordLayer Reviews

About NordLayer:

Designed to adapt — secure network access solutions tailored to evolving business needs and modern workforces.

support@nordlayer.com

Tell us how NordLayer made you happy
Simple to install and operate, no funny business, and so fast that our teams don't notice they are using it.
Hello. Many thanks for the kind words – we appreciate you letting us know that you are happy with your decision!
Customer service experience was great. It took us a while to figure out what the issue was, but customer service was patient and stuck with me. We solved the issue in the end!
It's a wonderful and useful solution. I use it everyday for security of my devices.
Good advice for quick solving my problem.
Excellent support
Amazing support. Simple to use. Very reliable. Impressive!
Support is incredibly prompt
I was struggling for private gateway connection. Mr Benedict from support team solved my issue quickly.
They answered my questions in minutes!
Online customer desk is really helpful. Settle within minutes. Price is also reasonable. Impressive.
Painless to set up. We needed a dedicated VPN with a static IP, and I was able to get it set up within ten minutes through NordVPN.
Great first reply time, efficient support. Contacted with a Linux issue, but the needed articles were provided in no time.
An outstanding support team, very diligent and professional
Easy and secure.
Benedict was very helpful and understood my request.
excellent customer service and easy to use.
Virgil was a great help , took me through the steps of making nordVPN work correctly (without DNS leaks) under Ubuntu. He answered my questions with patience and great knowledge.
Easy to use and very helpful support team!
Great help!
Abel was very helpful and knowledgeable. Ready and quick to assist. He knows his job. Congratulations!
NordLayer is rated 4.68 based on 88 reviews