NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair Reviews

of reviewers recommend NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair

About NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair:

NuBrakes is a mobile brake repair service with operations across Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio. Our mobile brake techs come to you and replace your brakes at your home, office or apartment for up to 40% less than taking it to a local brake shop. Need a repair? Get a free quote online in minutes!

The technician was fantastic
(San Antonio) - Posted 5 hours ago
Great service. Great job! Can't beat it.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
I just had my brakes done with this awesome company. I called yesterday and they were able to come to my residence today at 11. The technician, Pablo arrived on time and was very courteous. Pablo even took the time to take off the brake pads so that I can see how much they were worn down and in fact they were low.
Pablo completed the work in under 2 hours and I was back rolling.
I will definitely use this service again because of their customer service and reasonable prices.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
The technician was on time to the meet up place.He showed concern about my brakes and he showed the skills necessary to get the job done.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
Fair prices, honest installers, and overall a good experience.
(Dallas) - Posted 2 days ago
Tech was on time, friendly, informative and performed the job in under an hour. Very happy with the results. Would use again and would recommend to friends and family.
(Houston) - Posted 2 days ago
The entire process was seem less. Carlos was extremely professional and had all 4 of my brakes replaced in 30 minutes. I will also mention that the price was reasonable also. Great job and I will recommend.
(Dallas) - Posted 2 days ago
A great service!! A quick response to my inquiry and easily scheduled my repair. Brandon reached out to me when he was on his way which was great. He quickly inspected the brakes, did the repair and was done in no time. Awesome service!
(Dallas) - Posted 2 days ago
Very professional and very friendly, not to mention quite efficient. My brakes look great and feels smooth. Great job
(Houston) - Posted 4 days ago
Very fast professional and affordable service
(Austin) - Posted 5 days ago
Had a great experience, Michael was amazing 👍🏻 Did a great job!
(Austin) - Posted 6 days ago
So glad I did this. Super affordable, they had my brakes changed in less than 20 minutes. Derek our mechanic was super nice. Highly reccomend!
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Service was great. Very quick & even let me know about additional problems I needed to get fixed. Very nice & very knowledgeable. I recommend them to any & everyone.
(Houston) - Posted 1 week ago
What a great experience!! Super convenient, great service, except communication from both coordinator and service tech. I will only use NuBrakes from now on.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Richard was prompt, quick and kind!
The price was a great deal. Considering the cost for parts alone.
Highly recommend :)
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
Really like the idea of home car repair, especially these days. Everyone I talked to was super nice and helpful. They worked an appointment into my schedule and Micheal was very clear about the issues with my car and really knew everything about brakes. I highly recommend!
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
Technician was knowledgeable and kind. Had good conversations with him during the repair. He was very good and fast at what he did.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Awesome service. Honest technician (Edgar) who told me that my rear brakes were good for another 30k-40k miles. The Ford dealer told me I needed rear brakes. I actually only needed front brakes. Thanks for being honest.
(Houston) - Posted 1 week ago
Did a great job in record time. Did not pressure me to do unnecessary work. I was skeptical at first but they proved me wrong and included a 2 year warranty...Thanks so much for your honesty.
(Houston) - Posted 1 week ago
Thomas changed my ABS sensor in my F-150. He did an GREAT job!! He changed it very quickly also. Thanks again NuBrakes!!
NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair is rated 4.96 based on 773 reviews