NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair Reviews

of reviewers recommend NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair

About NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair:

NuBrakes is a mobile brake repair service with operations across Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio. Our mobile brake techs come to you and replace your brakes at your home, office or apartment for up to 40% less than taking it to a local brake shop. Need a repair? Get a free quote online in minutes!

Richard, my tech, was great! He was fast but thorough and ensured the job was done right. The service is incredibly convenient. I’ll definitely use again!
(Austin) - Posted 1 hour ago
Working between 10-12 hrs a day make it hard to send my car to the shop. But the convenience and fast service of this company will be highly recommend. Thank u NuBrakes
(Austin) - Posted 1 hour ago
They were very fast efficient knowledgeable and friendly. Also wore mask for covid and didn’t try to add on extra repairs! Thanks so much!!!
(Houston) - Posted 2 hours ago
They arrived early and did a fantastic job. Very professional and friendly. Would recommend them to anyone
(Dallas) - Posted 2 hours ago
I’ll never use anyone else but NuBrakes. They came to my home and did the job for a fraction of the cost that the dealership and other brake shops were going to charge!
(Houston) - Posted 4 hours ago
Heard about NuBrakes on The Ticket...exactly as advertised! Excellent service and price...I will absolutely use NuBrakes again!
(Dallas) - Posted 5 hours ago
I highly recommend NuBtakes. It could not have been easier or more cost effective. Richard arrived at my home on time and quickly confirmed what I thought - my 2008 Yukon XL needed new rotors and brake pads (Front and Rear). The job was completed in a little over an hour. Once the test drive was complete, I was ready to roll. Richard even rotated my tires and suggested a couple of other repairs that would be needed in the future. He was aware that I am trying to nurse my vehicle along at 207K miles. Not pushy. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Richard was like a consultant. I will defiantely use NuBrakes again and hopefully will be able to use Richard again. Great job, Richard and NuBrakes. Thank you!
(Austin) - Posted 5 hours ago
Had last set of pads and rotors replaced locally on my F 150 4x4

Less than 27k miles and rotors badly worn and pads completely shot

Heard about Nu Brakes on the Ticket
Called them this morning, made appointment for 4:00 today

1 hour later, done
Took for a drive and it’s feels better than new

Service tech very informed and professional even in the 100 degree driveway

Best of all the cost was less than half of my last brake job with factory correct parts

Wife’s SUV is next

Great concept
Great service

I’m guessing these guys will be very successful in this market

Devin Thomas
Prosper Texas
(Dallas) - Posted 22 hours ago
Speedy Quote, Great follow up and communication through the entire process. Tevin showed up on time, reviewed work to be preformed, got parts, started and completed brake job. I recommend this company as my experience with them was Outstanding...Will use them again.
(Dallas) - Posted 23 hours ago
Excellent service. Came to my work. Fixed up my jeep, In and out in less than an hour. I highly recommend. No waiting around In a lobby to get brakes fixed. They come to you while you can still work. A++++
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
This was without any doubt the best brake experience I've ever had. Richard was on time, kept me informed about the progress and completion time. 10 Stars ya'll!!!!! And the best part was I didn't miss work because he replaced rotors and brakes in my parking lot. Awesome!!!!
(Austin) - Posted 1 day ago
On time arrival, expert technician and wow so convenient! Smooth brakes! Highly recommend! Thank you!
(Austin) - Posted 2 days ago
Great job! Will use again.
Five star. Kevin was fantastic,

Four star.

Tevin was fantastic. I will tell all about a great experience with Tevin
Very Very good service. Thank you nubrakes.
(Dallas) - Posted 2 days ago
From start to finish, without any doubts, this experience has been the best level of customer service you could expect to receive in these modern times. From the ease of booking to the level of experience and outright trustworthiness of who they sent to my home , I felt like a King. Jeremy was extremely skilled and very straightforward. He evaluated the brakes and determined that I was good to go . He still offered to do the work I had requested but showed me in detail that everything was alright for now and I absolutely respect any business that tells you the truth. Theses guys are the best and I highly recommend that you call them right away even if it’s for a simple diagnostic. Peace of mind is what we need in these difficult times and there’s no reason to go to a shop anymore when the most experienced people are now working for NuBrakes . I cannot say enough good things about this company and about the honest and good people they hire.
(Austin) - Posted 2 days ago
Very fast service, excellent service. Matthew was on point to provide a fast quote and service specifications and ensuring that my needs were met. Micheal, my technician was about 30 minutes early to my appointed time. He was done in 45 minutes changing out 4 new rotars and pads. I highly recommend Nubrakes for all your brake needs at your location for an unbeatable price and work done in a fast pace with excellent results at whatever location suits you.
(Dallas) - Posted 2 days ago
Service was great! We called Sunday afternoon and our brakes were replaced by Monday afternoon. Great experience.
(Houston) - Posted 2 days ago
Rudy was our service technician. And I cannot Express how easy this was to replace my brakes. Rudy, called and texted before to notify me he was in route. Very professional, and was very thorough in explaining how this was going to work. 5 stars and then some!! Keep up the great work! I will now use you all for all of my brake needs, and will telling everyone about my experience. Sure hope u guys take care of Rudy, he is the truly a professional!!
(Austin) - Posted 5 days ago
My technician was Brandon. He was the best!!! Was a hassle to get my calipers pressed in, but he roughed it out and got everything squared away!!! Pulled out the drive way afterwards and felt like a new truck. I highly recommend this service and vouch for everything they stand for. Thank you guys so much. Request Brandon and you won't be disappointed.
(Dallas) - Posted 5 days ago
Outstanding service I highly recommend. Tech was knowledgeable went straight to work and was done quicker than sitting at a shop plus more convenient. I have already told all my friends and family that drives
(San Antonio) - Posted 6 days ago