NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair Reviews

of reviewers recommend NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair
Very knowledgeable and does good work.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
Fast, on time,professional
(Dallas) - Posted 2 days ago
Extremely fast and efficient service. They did have to change my scheduled time a few times but I was pretty flexible so that’s not an issue. I appreciate their friendly service!
(Austin) - Posted 2 days ago
Benjamin came out and done my brake service! He was on time, knowledgeable and friendly!! There was some light rain, but he was still done in a timely manner! I’m very happy with the process!! The convenience and the cost!!
(Houston) - Posted 5 days ago
I am very pleased with my experience. One of the best automotive services I have had.
(Dallas) - Posted 6 days ago
Quick, and convenient. Professional service.
(Dallas) - Posted 6 days ago
They were really honest about what would need to be done upfront before they even came. Exact prices were given before they came so I knew what to expect and there were no random or hidden fees. They were really quick and efficient and helpful. So easy. I will definitely go to them in the future when breaks are needed.
(Dallas) - Posted 6 days ago
This is a wonderful service. Brandon was great. He was friendly , worked quickly, and did a great job and answered any questions I had. I highly recommend.
Very prompt and efficient
Great service good work
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
They should take over the brake business, in 1 yr. Very happy with the work they do !!!
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
They were fast they did everything right and they were on time and a head of schedule. I would highly recommend this company if you need your breaks repaired. I was very satisfied with my service.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service and Brandon was very professional and great to work with. It was incredible to be working from home and getting my brakes done right outside my home. It was also GREAT to have service at my location within a 2 hour timeframe. I HIGHLY recommend NuBrakes to all and will be spreading the word!
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Fast, convenient and affordable is what NuBrakes is all about. I requested a quote for two of my vehicles, I received the quote within minutes. They were much cheaper than a competitor and other brake shops. I checked the reviews of the brands of parts they were using and those had good reviews, so definitely They were not installing subpar quality parts. They gave the appointment the next day and the technician called me an hour before he headed to my house. Ben and Rudy were polite and measured pads of both my vehicles and confirmed they needed replacement. They finished the job on both vehicles in Just over an hour . I would highly recommend NuBrakes. I even got a multi car discount which I used towards tipping those hardworking technicians.
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
Matt was really knowledgeable and very upfront with costs. But he knew what we needed quickly with the help of questions Prior to arrival. Once here, he assessed the situation and went to work There was no haggling or “extras”, requiring more money. . Great experience. I’ve taken a quick test drive of my vehicle and all seems to be great!
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
My NuBrakes repair was extremely smooth and convenient. The repairman was on time for the scheduled time, even a little early. He was very professional, clear about the repair and costs, and did quality work. Highly recommended.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
I am very satisfied with the on-site brake repair. The brake technician was courteous, in uniform and very competent in his work. He had all the parts and tools needed to complete the service in record time.
(Dallas) - Posted 2 weeks ago
NuBrakes kicks ass! They had a next day slot open and came out on a Sunday to change the brakes and rotors on my Ford F-150. Was quick and easy at a great price. I highly recommend them. Thanks again NuBrakes!
(Dallas) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mike was the gentleman who took care of me and my Lexus. Everything was fantastic! Mike gave me his recommendation of getting both rear brake pads replaced, though I decided to get all four replaced out of convenience. It only took him 20 minutes! Great service, on time, quick, friendly - and no pressure of up selling! I’m so glad I chose NuBrakes!
(Dallas) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fast friendly and convenient. Best of all no suprises, paid what i was quoted. Would recomend for the convenience alone the rest is cake.
NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair is rated 4.95 based on 237 reviews