NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair Reviews

of reviewers recommend NuBrakes Mobile Brake Repair
On time, knowledgeable, fair price, fast. Could not have asked for anything better. Mike was great and has my business on the next axel ( only one necessary in this visit which he pointed out). Use this company with confidence.
(Dallas) - Posted 13 hours ago
I got my brakes repaired at home. It was so convenient. Everything turned out just fine and I would recommend the service to anyone. I was excited to learn they fix more than brakes, so I will be using them again.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent service. We highly recommend them.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
Great service. Great work.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 day ago
My technician was outstanding. Great service; very pleased with the results. I will be contacting NuBrakes for additional work in the near future, and I hope to work with Roy again.
(Austin) - Posted 2 days ago
Great concept and super convenient. Easy to schedule and technician was friendly, knowledgeable and skilled. Pricing is good and I would recommend them to anyone interested.
(Dallas) - Posted 3 days ago
Quick, economical, and very professional. I have sent few referrals. Nice business ethics. Enjoyed working with you.
(Austin) - Posted 5 days ago
Mike & Carlos was fast and helpful
(Dallas) - Posted 6 days ago
All was Very Good / Excellent until a month ago. I have a fairly constant brake squeal. What can NuBrakes do to make this stop?
(Dallas) - Posted 6 days ago
Mathew, Michael and team provide great service. Delivering exactly what they promised. The convenience of home service is priceless!
(Dallas) - Posted 6 days ago
Long wait time but everything is going well so far. Vicente was very patient and took care of my situation on my 08 Lincoln navigator. Thanks
(Houston) - Posted 1 week ago
Derek did a good job and the price is very fair. Did it all at my job and I didn't have to leave my truck at a shop. Thanks
The pricing was very transparent. They did not try to upsell me and they communicated very well. My technician ran late but let me know and was able to complete my repair in a timely manner.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 week ago
Rudy came out to my work and was very friendly. He inspected my brakes and rotors and gave me a price. It was a good price and he got it done in an hour. I will definetely give a call for my brake needs next time as well
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service at a great price.
(Houston) - Posted 1 week ago
My experience with NuBrakes was the best I have ever had when dealing with a car repair. They were prompt, kept in communication with me, professional, but personable and their pricing can’t be beat. Having them come to my location was icing on the cake.
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
Great & fantastic service! Rudy knew exactly what he was doing the first time. He was a pleasure to work with as well. Pricing is fair and scheduling was easy! Will use them over again
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
I had brake pads, rotors and sensors out in my car today. Easiest and best brake experience of my life! They come directly to your home, provide an assessment, educate you on what is needed and why and then do the work on the spot. For the convenience I was expecting to pay more. However my experience was just the opposite. I paid less, didn’t have to go anywhere or wait in a garage and was able to help out a small business. #WeAllWin
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
I am extremely pleased with my experience!! I got a quick personal quote after searching online for brake repair, with no hidden fees or costs. Matt accommodated me with an appointment the following day. Roy came out with a smile, ready and happy to help! I will be referring as many people as I can. Thanks so much
(Austin) - Posted 1 week ago
The service was very convenient, prompt and fast.
(Dallas) - Posted 2 weeks ago