After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
Scam! I fell for it. Paid £23 for an old WiFi dongle code but they wanted another £49 two days later before they would give it to me. My bad I should have read reviews.
Scam company. Paid £20 - then they email the following day asking for another £59. Not clear - customer services just refuse to engage. Totally scam!! Don’t get caught. Contact your phone operator - they will help
SCAM This service states the total price may be higher depending on network provider, but then provides an order summary which states that the TOTAL for UNLOCKING the phone AFTER the consumer has provided network provider / device details etc - my price was around £20. 24hrs later it then requests another £45+, stating that the first payment was an "eligibility check". There is no point of exit for the consumer to choose whether or not to purchase the service based on a final price, so the £20 is lost on a mis-sold product. Lengthy communication with customer services has resulted in a stubborn refusal to refund, and though they claim all prices are stated on their website I cannot find them and they refuse to link them to me.
Finally, I got my iPhone unlocked from these professionals. I’m glad that I didn’t visit any other store. Highly Recommended.
Will be reporting this company to trading standards - it's a scam - don't use it!!!!! Unclear pricing on website - wanted more money on top of the 3.99 I paid - criminals!
This was one of the easiest processes to get my Samsung Galaxy S20 unlocked. These guys were super fast in their work and charged a very affordable price for it. 5 stars!!
Awful company! Payed £19.99 then got an email to say I must pay a further £95.99 to unlock my phone to a new network! Looked on Vodafone’s website and they do it for free, you should not even have to pay for this service!!! Should have looked sooner but I’m glad I didn’t pay the £95.99!!! Check with your phone company first! These people are robbing you 100%!! Awful and SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!
It felt freaking awesome to get my iPhone unlocked in just a few minutes. These people neither asked unnecessary questions, nor demanded additional charges for quick solution. Overall, it was a cherishing experience.
Scam company!!!!! Advertised 19.99 to unlock phone plus 3.99 Vat, so paid this fee, received email to say unlock code ready clicked on the link to retrieve code only for them to say please pay 47.99 to receive lock code on top of what I had already paid! I shall be reporting this company absolute joke, do not use!!!
Fraud company Do all they can to take your money then have no interest in helping you after hiding further costs advertising it's only £20 to unlock your phone then after email you saying it's £70 and refuse to refund you the £20 joke hope there business goes down the drain going through proctof reporting this company now fuming
AVOID THIS WEBSITE VERY UNCLEAR PRICING AND MISLEADING. they advertise £19.99 to unlock your phone. I paid the £19.99 plus £4 vat and thought that was the price to unlock the phone. I then got another email looking for £48 to complete the unlock. No mention of this extra cost. Total cost to unlock my phone was £72 which I did not pay. Asked for a refund for but to no avail. Even if you dont pay the extra £48 they profit of 23.99 for nothing. It's a scam if you ask me !!!
Excellent service. The process went smoothly. It’s the best yet cheaper unlocking service I tried on my Huawei set.
AVOID! very VERY unclear pricing! The price you pay is a lot more, more than double what you have already paid. I paid £23 in total, then received an email stating it is ready, however wait what?! I have to pay another £46.79!?! That would be nearly £70 in total! I may aswell buy another phone!?! Tried to query this with support, did get a response after using 2 different email address as for some reason my replies were not being delivered after the first response?... I even took screenshots of the process and was told that it is in the t&c's, however, ooh would have to look for this. NONE of the advertisements or processes actually mention a second payment, let alone how outrageous it is! I find this very deceiving and a good way to get over 20 quid profit and be able to refuse a refund. I maybe should have digged a little deeper, but I was blind sided into believing their intentions were good. Very upset and feeling fleeced. I have and I am continuing to report this company.
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD Asked for 19.99 first then 48 Quid after that 48 hours later NO REPLY, AVOID Reported to Paypal and Bank
Same as the rest paid one amount which was quoted to unlock the phone and then a day later looking for more money to "release " the number Scam artists at it's best preying on people who want a simple job done
Got my iPhone unlocked in just 30 minutes with the help of these professionals. Now, I can use it globally by inserting a local sim. Great service, man!!
I’m very pleased with their quick service of unlocking my Samsung handset during an emergency. With their help, I was able to shift to the original network before returning to my hometown due to the lockdown.
These people honestly deserve 5 stars for their proficiency in unlocking the iPhone in no time. Plus, they never ask for extra charges even though they put needy customers first!!
This company is just scamming the consumer by preying on people's naivety. Beware to all those decent individuals who trust a site to be honest, transparent and act with integrity! Do not touch this company with a barge pole they are out to fleece you!
This website is a scam! DO NOT USE IT. First I paid a certain amount which was what was listed on the website, then after a day I got another email indicating the pre order was completed and I was asked to pay another 4 times the original amount and the listed amount on the website. This organization is run by a bunch of scum bags
After Sales is rated 1.41 based on 258 reviews