After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
These people honestly deserve 5 stars for their proficiency in unlocking the iPhone in no time. Plus, they never ask for extra charges even though they put needy customers first!!
This company is just scamming the consumer by preying on people's naivety. Beware to all those decent individuals who trust a site to be honest, transparent and act with integrity! Do not touch this company with a barge pole they are out to fleece you!
This website is a scam! DO NOT USE IT. First I paid a certain amount which was what was listed on the website, then after a day I got another email indicating the pre order was completed and I was asked to pay another 4 times the original amount and the listed amount on the website. This organization is run by a bunch of scum bags
Scammers took money to check of they can u lock it and them tell me to pay 23m9o to unlock disgraceful stealing people's money when on lockdown due to unable to work etc we are being ripped off they are scam artists
To be honest, at first, I was suspicious if this site is legit or not. Fortunately, I made the right choice of unlocking my iPhone from here. The payment was quick, steps were very clear, and most importantly the entire process was completed within a couple of hours.
It was simple, easy and fast. Within a couple of hours itself, I got my phone unlocked and the price charged for the entire process was also reasonable. 5 stars!
Last week I shifted to the UK, after getting a job promotion, and I had to switch to a different mobile network. Thanks to this company that helped me by unlocking my iPhone in just an hour.
BEWARE - They will take your money and then demand more money!!
Website says £20 to unlock phone. Then next day got email demanding another £50 to unlock. Total scam hope they rot in hell.
Paid €23. Then asked to pay another €99 Bastards
Read the t&c ⚠️ Avoid this website. Well I ask them to unlock my android device and see I revive this email. At first it was £19.99 and including vat it was around £24. And I waited for 1 day and I receive a email saying I have to pay triple the price to RELEAE THE COAD 🚫 Please ensure your device is NOT locked to someone elses iCloud account before purchasing this unlock (device says "Activation Lock"). This sim unlock will NOT help you. You need an iCloud unlock. Your iPhone is a very expensive device and is subsidised by the carrier over the length of your contract, the carrier requires this additional unlocking fee to cover their potential loss of revenue. Some research on the internet of other unlocking sites will show you that our price is one of the lowest in the industry, and our timescale is certainly the fastest. We do state on the website in several places (pricelist, terms and conditions, when you enter your IMEI, and the page prior to payment) that there will an additional price to pay.
Read the terms and conditions the price you originally pay will be £19.99 after that I was asked for another £89 the funny thing is my phone wasn’t even locked to the network and the price they were asking for I could by an unlocked Iphone from EBay with a bigger memory plus I applied for iCloud unlocking
Very misleading website, official sim unlock, thought I'd paid £19.99 to get a phone unlock only to receive a message informing me that was just a check price and would have to pay another £40 to actually unlock phone, wouldn't refund money already paid, certainly wasn't going to hand over any more money to such a shady business, will report to trading standards
Scam scam and scam again! Wish I read previous reviews, initially charged me £23 the next day I’ve been asked to pay additional £47!!! Don’t use at all cost
Avoid at all costs Avoid at all costs. You will recieve the following 24 hours after paying your unlock fee.... Dear Mr ******* ******** Thank you for Pre-Ordering your unlock from Official SIM Unlock, we are pleased to inform you that the unlock is now ready for release. We have deducted our Pre-Order Check Fee from your unlock. Please now release your unlock by clicking the link bellow and finalising the unlock payment. The released unlock for your device will be sent Over the Air using either 3G,4G or WiFi. When you follow the link its to pay a further unlock fee of £59
Scam artists. Reported to trading standards.
This company has a deceptive website page which hides costs and and after taking an initial payment (not clearly shown) then asks for a significant amount more to complete the unlock. Even the "invoice" is set out deceptively so that the second payment "looks" like the overall total, in fact the overall amount is £23.99 more than presented. AVOID AVOID AVOID
DO NOT USE !!!!!!! Very misleading advert..£19.99 is only the start!!! Not the total price to unlock your phone. Read the t and c!!!! I was charged an extra £48 to unlock which was not mentioned!!!! But only after I’d paid... and lost.. £19.99!!!!!! Total scammers!!!!! Writing to trading standards.
After Sales is rated 1.41 based on 261 reviews