Oh Polly Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

Oh Polly have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

87.50%
Industry Average
I think the price could be cheaper for the product, but I admire the unique dresses so much that I don’t mind paying for them.
- Jenny c
I ordered a dress of ohpolly for my birthday and I love it it fitted perfect I recommend you size up prices really good and affordable thank you for the lovely dress
- Lilly
I was a bit apprehensive at first to order from Oh Polly as it was the first time I came across them, I worried if the xs would be a big xs like in most shops & about the quality as they are a bit pricey.
- Jess
E

Delivery - Slow

44.83%
Industry Average
I paid £6 for next day delivery, received the outfits and not 1 outfit fitted me.
- Louise
Ordered a dress on the 20th, paid for next day delivery before the cut off point for Christmas delivery to be delivered the 23rd. A week later still no dress & Oh Polly are claiming dress has been delivered. Absolutely disgraceful. Been left €55 out of pocket
- Anonymous
misleading photos on website and inaccurate colour representation, expensive delivery charges and have to pay to return misrepresented items. Although they take payment immediately when ordering, it takes around 12/14 days for refund. This company needs to change its attitude to customers as I will not order from them again. Bad business model and they need to rethink their overall plan if they are to be successful.
- suzy
F

Returns Process - Difficult

9.09%
Industry Average
HORRENDOUS COMPANY. I have dresses which total £160, I returned them and they got to Oh Polly conveniently 1 day out of their returns period. They told me to have them re delivered so I could re send them back and they now won’t accept it and refuse to refund me £160. THE WORST COMPANY I’VE EVER DEALT WITH.
- Anonymous
Sizing seems out but also would never order again until they sort out their returns policy keep up with your competition! Free returns would make me order again until then nope!
- Anonymous
Awful returns process. If you don’t follow up asking where your refund is they won’t refund you. An absolute con and their way of cheating you out of money. Will not buy from them again as their service is a disgrace.
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.32%
Industry Average
My debit card info was stolen and used to make a purchase from Oh Polly. I contacted them immediately with enough information to verify that my card was used. They repeatedly refused to help me by cancelling the purchase and providing a refund. Instead, they completed the transaction and shipped the product to the thief. They may as well have stolen the money from me themselves. Not happy and will never purchase anything from them.
- Anonymous
The bodysuit I ordered came 2 sizes smaller than what I had ordered. Tried contacting them multiple times with no answers or replies. As it was their mistake they should of paid for the return but instead I sent it back costing me £7. I got my refund about 2 months later after contacting again multiple times. Good quality but shocking customer service. Very disappointed, will not buy from them again!
- Emily
The top I ordered broke within two minutes. However I emailed Oh Polly and they offered me a refund or replacement and the replacement came within 2 days. Very good customer service
70.66%
Industry Average
I’m confused as to why there are bad reviews on here! Iv always ordered from Oh Polly and all the clothes I got are amazing quality and Customer service are so considerate and go out there way to help.
- Chelsey rose
i’m honestly confused by all the bad reviews as i’ve had the best experience with Oh Polly and have been ordering from there for years! i’ve ordered easily over £500 worth of stuff over the years and have been extremely happy with every single product, the quality is amazing, it’s very comfortable, not too expensive and makes your body look great! for everyone saying the sizes are too small, in my experience the sizing is fantastic, i’m a size 8 usually and my bra size is 32dd and my waist is 25 inches so it’s quite hard to find clothes that fit me (as they’re usually too small on the bust and too big at the waist) but as the fabric is stretchy i can fit in a size 6, size 8 and size 10 perfectly fine so the sizing is most definitely not too small. Also the delivery is very fast for me, this may be because i live in the uk but the longest it’s ever taken is 5 days and i only ever get standard delivery, the customer service are lovely and i would highly recommend ordering from here