Oh Polly Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

Oh Polly have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

89.47%
Industry Average
I’m a regular customer as I honestly love all of their clothes. It’s always such great quality and so worth the price. The shipping is often only around 2 days when you choose the free option and returns are really easy at usually only cost £1! Would definitely recommend ❤️
- Xenia Hartlev
I like that unlike other ‘similar’ girls fashion brands that you don’t have stupidly cheap prices as that shows me you care about quality.
- Anonymous
I’ve have been shopping with Oh Polly for a long time, excellent quality clothing for an affordable price!! The customer service team are fantastic, I recently had a minor issue and Alix was a rockstar and resolved the problem immediately!! I would highly recommend this brand!!
D

Delivery - Average

52.05%
Industry Average
I have order a couple of dresses from Oh Polly and I’m left disappointed. There sizing guidelines are awful and never match the product. You cannot leave individual reviews on their products or anywhere on their website. I would not order again because it cost for delivery and to return or even exchange a product for a different size!
- Anonymous
I paid £6 for next day delivery, received the outfits and not 1 outfit fitted me.
- Louise
Ordered a dress on the 20th, paid for next day delivery before the cut off point for Christmas delivery to be delivered the 23rd. A week later still no dress & Oh Polly are claiming dress has been delivered. Absolutely disgraceful. Been left €55 out of pocket
F

Returns Process - Difficult

27.03%
Industry Average
Denied my refund even though the outfit had all tags on and was in perfect condition. They said there were marks but there wasn’t !! I believe the messed up on my order as the returns form said £00.00 ( even though I paid ) so they marked the outfit themselves ! BEWARE!
- Abbey
Appalled with this and be aware that returns are not prepaid either.
- Anonymous
So that means I’ll have to 2 returns & still no bikini .
E

Refunds - Difficult

47.17%
Industry Average
I was in told that my payment “timed out” and that I would be receiving a refund within 48 hours.
- Jessica
- Abbey
Received an email telling me they couldn't refund it because there were marks on it.
- Laura
86.25%
Industry Average
Great fast service, answered my question straight away
- Anonymous
The customer service was amazing. Megan was such a big help with my issue.
- Tishayda
The customer service was brilliant, I had some issues when I placed my order and I messaged Oh Polly and Tyra was very helpful in sorting everything out for me.