Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My debit card info was stolen and used to make a purchase from Oh Polly. I contacted them immediately with enough information to verify that my card was used. They repeatedly refused to help me by cancelling the purchase and providing a refund. Instead, they completed the transaction and shipped the product to the thief. They may as well have stolen the money from me themselves. Not happy and will never purchase anything from them.
i’m honestly confused by all the bad reviews as i’ve had the best experience with oh polly and have been ordering from there for years! i’ve ordered easily over £500 worth of stuff over the years and have been extremely happy with every single product, the quality is amazing, it’s very comfortable, not too expensive and makes your body look great! for everyone saying the sizes are too small, in my experience the sizing is fantastic, i’m a size 8 usually and my bra size is 32dd and my waist is 25 inches so it’s quite hard to find clothes that fit me (as they’re usually too small on the bust and too big at the waist) but as the fabric is stretchy i can fit in a size 6, size 8 and size 10 perfectly fine so the sizing is most definitely not too small. Also the delivery is very fast for me, this may be because i live in the uk but the longest it’s ever taken is 5 days and i only ever get standard delivery, the customer service are lovely and i would highly recommend ordering from here
it is great. I have brought a few dresses and they are all great, material is quality. Fits like a glove, don’t listen to the bad reviews
The bodysuit I ordered came 2 sizes smaller than what I had ordered. Tried contacting them multiple times with no answers or replies. As it was their mistake they should of paid for the return but instead I sent it back costing me £7. I got my refund about 2 months later after contacting again multiple times. Good quality but shocking customer service. Very disappointed, will not buy from them again!
The top I ordered broke within two minutes. However I emailed Oh Polly and they offered me a refund or replacement and the replacement came within 2 days. Very good customer service
I have returned multiple times now because the sizing is never correct, each time I return I've had claims that I've worn the items despite the tags, etc still being on. they have NEVER been worn by me, I would never buy from this company again. horrendous.
SHOCKING!! I just ordered a large order through oh polly containing dresses, shoes and gym clothing, which never arrived. I emailed them and asked what’s happening with the order as I still haven't got it and they said DPD have said they handed it to me so will not do anything. They have no signature!! I have now lost out on over £250 worth of stuff! Awful customer service!!
Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. I’ve been waiting for my dress for 3 weeks now. I ordered it in the beginning of March because I had 2 events to go to that I was wearing this dress for both. I emailed them and asked where my confirmation email was since I never received one and after emailing back and forth 3 times I finally got one. It says it was supposed to arrive on March 16 and it never came. I ordered 3 items off a different website and got it shipped to my house way after I ordered my dress. First time using oh polly and last I have no idea when I’m going to get my dress and If I’m ever going to get it.
the worst customer service. If you are Canadian do not order from this site. Worst experience ever!! I do not recommend this site. They need a better customer service rep.
Klarna wasn't working on there website and trying to get hold of someone was difficult. I eventually had to order on my card £230 worth of dresses as this was y birthday and I wanted a few options to pick from. I paid £6 for next day delivery, received the outfits and not 1 outfit fitted me. Considering on the website It says ''True to fit'' I'm usually an 8 but got 10s, and they were sooo tiny they wouldn't even fit over me.
I went to return them all today, and have had to pay £13 to send them back!!! I will NEVER shop with oh polly again.
I'm shocked by all the bad reviews tbh (and no this is not a fake review) I have only had one problem with them which is when I ordered a dress and they sent the wrong colour, but when I emailed them they straight away sent me the correct dress, didn't even ask for the wrong dress back. People complaining that the dresses are too small, then go a size up, that's what I always do!
Can’t believe this scam of a company!!! I was looking for a dress for my birthday and ordered 7. Klarna wouldn’t work so I ordered it on my card as I knew I would be returning 6, if not all of them. The total came to over £300. The dresses came quickly but when I opened the box it only had 3 dresses. I emailed the company and they said they weighed the parcel and the weight was equivalent to 7 dresses and therefore basically telling me that I’m lying and received all dresses. I tried to fight it and open an investigation but they insisted they sent all of them and the package was probably tampered with by the courier (DPD) but the package was untouched and sealed shut. They said they’ll send replacements but can’t offer me a refund for them, exchange only... I’m now out £300!!! Basically paying £100 for each dress I received which are deceiving as they are either extremely short or extremely see through!!! They’re still refusing to send me my money and telling me to take it up with the courier company when it’s all on their side of things!! Absolutely appalling I can’t believe the service I’m receiving
The dress I ordered came late. The color and sizing is misleading. The color dress I got is not the same tone as the photos at all. It says "fits true to size" but it was very tight. I was unzipping the dress to try it on and the zipper kept getting stuck. My dress had small stains on it before I even tried it on. These items are a bit pricey for these kind of issues. It's obvious that a lot of the good reviews here are fake. This is my first and last purchase from here. Please save your money.
Firstly, I could not make a payment by card or apple pay due to some technical issues at their page, had to create paypal account just to buy from Ohpolly. The shipment to Europe cost me 15 euros, which was quite expensive, and that was the only shipment option. Because of the misleading product pictures, with each illustrating the full swimming suit, I apparently ordered only the bottom parts of the swimming suit so I had to pay overall 35 euros just for the thongs being delivered to me, after I told about this frustrating situation to their customer service, asking for a discount for the shipping to get the swimming suit top, they said that unfortunately to get it delivered to me it is still gonna be an extra 15 euros. Overall, not happy with the shopping experience at all.
My daughter brought a dress from you in a size 8 which was tiny so tried to order a size 10 which you didn't have and then when trying to return the dress, it got sent back saying it had been wore which it definitely hadn't because it didn't fit her. Definitely wont order for there again as sizes are not right and they don't believe you when you try and send something back. So disappointed
Absolute rubbish, poor quality items. Sent back for a refund and still waiting for my money 2 months later
HORRENDOUS COMPANY.

I have dresses which total £160, I returned them and they got to oh Polly conveniently 1 day out of their returns period. They told me to have them re delivered so I could re send them back and they now won’t accept it and refuse to refund me £160. THE WORST COMPANY I’VE EVER DEALT WITH.
I was concerned at first after reading the reviews others left about delays in delivery and difficult returns. I had a positive experience. I emailed oh Polly when I was worried about the delivery and they emailed me back shortly and were helpful. I got my package only one day late which was nice!. The quality of my dresses are pretty good. My only complaint is the zipper quality. Otherwise I am happy with the dresses. I think the price could be cheaper for the product, but I admire the unique dresses so much that I don’t mind paying for them.
Sizing is inaccurate. You have to pay to return items. Emailing customer service is a waste of time. All their bikinis are literally so high-waisted, it doesn’t fit small or short people at all. Not flattering.
BEWARE! The recent reviews I’ve read about Oh Polly being “great” are entirely fabricated. I ordered a dress a month ago and received no tracking or shipment details. Once I did not hear anything on my dress for over a week I reached out and the customer service was horrible- they gave me zero info or updates and if I didn’t dispute the claim on my credit card I would not have gotten my money back. Will never order from Oh Polly again... don’t be fooled by the false good reviews and the presentation of dresses. This website is a scam.
Oh Polly is rated 2.35 based on 360 reviews