Oh Polly Reviews

3.78 Rating 844 Reviews
70 %
of reviewers recommend Oh Polly
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Courier, Postal Service
Average Delivery Time
Within 5 Days
On-time Delivery
Greater than 50%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
Greater than 84%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Queries Resolved In
Over A Week
Customer Service
2.54 out of 5
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Oh Polly Reviews
Visit Website

Email:

hello@ohpolly.com

Location:

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Write Your review

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
Dresses always too small always show out of stock dresses and not very inclusive
Posted 1 month ago
I ordered a bikini set, the top was a small and the bottom a medium but the small was too tiny for me, not like a normal size small. The bikini bottoms are too high waisted, not flattering at all and too big for a size medium
Posted 2 months ago
I am from Toronto and I ordered a bikini top in size xs, which took 12 days to deliver. I didn't mind the long waiting time that much but when I first opened the package, I immediately noticed that it was way too small. Unless you're an A cup and extremely petite, I don't see how it can fit anyone realistically. I am only 5'2, my bra size is 32B, so the clothing I usually wear is in xs or small. On the website, the top looked like it fit well on the model, who has a larger bust than I do and pulled off a size UK xs. The top I ordered looked a lot smaller than the one in the photo. I have to keep adjusting my top to make it somewhat fit. I don't know if it's worth getting an exchange because shipping it back would cost a lot.
Posted 2 months ago
Vorsicht! Ich kann diesen Shop NICHT EMPFEHLEN! Eine reine Katastrophe! Für mich sind das Betrüger! Ich habe bei oh Polly über 700€ bestellt und mit Kreditkarte bezahlt mir wurde 2 x über 700€ abgebucht an zwei unterschiedlichen Tagen zwei unterschiedliche Beträge (720 und 716€). Da die Kleider alle zu kurz waren habe ich das komplette Paket zurückgeschickt. Versand musste ich selber zahlen 60€ musste ich den Versand bezahlt. So dann kam die Rückerstattung ca 1 Woche später mir wurden statt 720€ Nur 620€ erstattet glatt 100€ weniger. Hab oh Polly geschrieben warum ich 100€ weniger erstattet bekommen habe obwohl ich alles zurückgeschickt habe, sie schrieben mir das es ein Fehler ist und sie mir den Rest Betrag die nächsten 2 Tage zurück überweisen. Ein Tag später rief mich meine Bank an ob es richtig sei dass mir an zwei unterschiedliche Tagen von oh Polly einmal 720€ und einmal 716€ abgebucht wurde. Hab die Firma wieder angeschrieben warum sie zweimal bei mir abgebucht haben. Oh Polly schrieb es sei ein Fehler. Ganz ehrlich wieviele Fehler kann man machen dann wurde mir wieder nicht der volle Betrag zurück überwiesen hab sie wieder angeschrieben. Dann war es plötzlich an einem Kleid ein Fleck gewesen was garnicht sein kann da das Kleid was angeblich ein Fleck hatte nicht mal von mir anprobiert wurde da mir die Farbe nicht gefallen hat. Die Firma versuchen dass bestimmt bei allen doppelt abbuchen mit der Hoffnung das es nicht auffällt ! Betrüger ! Mir hätte das nicht aufgefallen wenn meine Bank nicht angerufen hätte !!!!!!!!!! Finger Weg von dieser Firma. Nie wieder !!!! Betrüger!!!
Posted 4 months ago
I have a problem with my order, I received it two days ago, and I ordered one shorts and one top, instead I received 2 tops, and I am not answered by the support service
Posted 5 months ago
Very hard to navigate the website and they seem to make it impossible to return
Posted 5 months ago
Thank you Emily.M for your help. Great customer service quick response.
Posted 6 months ago
Alexandra was very helpful. Customer service was very efficient in answering all my questions! Thank you so much and keep up the good work!
Posted 6 months ago
Thank you so much Emily.M and Alexandra on instagram support chat. Your quick responses and friendly service has been fantastic. You fixed my issue immediately and delivered great communication. Keep it up girls, thanks again!
Posted 6 months ago
Customer Service was amazing! I had ordered a dress through the site with express shipping however I didn't receive a tracking email by the estimated arrival date and I didn't have my order so I went onto their instagram help account and spoke with a lovely woman Emily and she was able to refund my delivery cost and get me my tracking number!! Awesome customer service. Helped me with more than I could have asked, thank you so much!
Posted 6 months ago
Lizzie was helpful, got straight to the point with no problems at all. Thanks girl!
Posted 6 months ago
Lizzie was really helpful and nice , thank you ! Xx
Posted 6 months ago
I had a problem and messaged Oh Polly on Instagram and I had such a speedy response, but also a personalised response, not just an automated one. I was helped by the lovely Gina who provided me with more information before I even requested it and really just helped all my needs before they arose. Really happy with the service.
Posted 6 months ago
great customer service, very fast with responses. Lizzie was great!!
Posted 6 months ago
Lizzie was so helpful and helped me through the whole process! She gave the best customer service!
Posted 6 months ago
lizzy and alexandra were incredibly helpful! such fast replies too x
Posted 6 months ago
Gave me a full refund!! Alexandra and Annie and Emily were so helpful
Posted 6 months ago
Emily.m responded to my question really quickly.
Posted 6 months ago
Emily.M replied to my message so quickly it would be lovely if what I suggested could be a thing as I would love the full set, thank you, xx
Posted 6 months ago
Leigh was super helpful! Highly recommend :)
Posted 6 months ago
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 844 reviews