Oh Polly Reviews

3.78 Rating 844 Reviews
70 %
of reviewers recommend Oh Polly
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Courier, Postal Service
Average Delivery Time
Within 5 Days
On-time Delivery
Greater than 50%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
Greater than 84%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Queries Resolved In
Over A Week
Customer Service
2.54 out of 5
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Oh Polly Reviews
Visit Website

Email:

hello@ohpolly.com

Location:

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Write Your review

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
I ordered a bikini set, the top was a small and the bottom a medium but the small was too tiny for me, not like a normal size small. The bikini bottoms are too high waisted, not flattering at all and too big for a size medium
Posted 1 month ago
Vorsicht! Ich kann diesen Shop NICHT EMPFEHLEN! Eine reine Katastrophe! Für mich sind das Betrüger! Ich habe bei oh Polly über 700€ bestellt und mit Kreditkarte bezahlt mir wurde 2 x über 700€ abgebucht an zwei unterschiedlichen Tagen zwei unterschiedliche Beträge (720 und 716€). Da die Kleider alle zu kurz waren habe ich das komplette Paket zurückgeschickt. Versand musste ich selber zahlen 60€ musste ich den Versand bezahlt. So dann kam die Rückerstattung ca 1 Woche später mir wurden statt 720€ Nur 620€ erstattet glatt 100€ weniger. Hab oh Polly geschrieben warum ich 100€ weniger erstattet bekommen habe obwohl ich alles zurückgeschickt habe, sie schrieben mir das es ein Fehler ist und sie mir den Rest Betrag die nächsten 2 Tage zurück überweisen. Ein Tag später rief mich meine Bank an ob es richtig sei dass mir an zwei unterschiedliche Tagen von oh Polly einmal 720€ und einmal 716€ abgebucht wurde. Hab die Firma wieder angeschrieben warum sie zweimal bei mir abgebucht haben. Oh Polly schrieb es sei ein Fehler. Ganz ehrlich wieviele Fehler kann man machen dann wurde mir wieder nicht der volle Betrag zurück überwiesen hab sie wieder angeschrieben. Dann war es plötzlich an einem Kleid ein Fleck gewesen was garnicht sein kann da das Kleid was angeblich ein Fleck hatte nicht mal von mir anprobiert wurde da mir die Farbe nicht gefallen hat. Die Firma versuchen dass bestimmt bei allen doppelt abbuchen mit der Hoffnung das es nicht auffällt ! Betrüger ! Mir hätte das nicht aufgefallen wenn meine Bank nicht angerufen hätte !!!!!!!!!! Finger Weg von dieser Firma. Nie wieder !!!! Betrüger!!!
Posted 3 months ago
I have a problem with my order, I received it two days ago, and I ordered one shorts and one top, instead I received 2 tops, and I am not answered by the support service
Posted 4 months ago
Very hard to navigate the website and they seem to make it impossible to return
Posted 5 months ago
Received an item with a deodorant mark on it, sent it back stating that it had a mark on it, refused a refund because of the mark! Don't use! Rob you if your money. I even messaged customer service who basically said i was lying because of quality control. Actually a joke !! Been a loyal customer for years and no will not buy again!
Posted 5 months ago
Oh Polly sizes are too small, I think they do this so yours forced to return items for an exchange, once you get the correct size they will says you're outside the window to get a refund back. If you get a refund straight away they will find a reason why you can't have a refund. E.g tissue paper removed from dress which needs to be in order to try on the dress... But you can't have a refund still. I've been a customer for 5 years and oh Polly has changed, they don't care about loyal customers and it's turning into a scam. Recently I returned one order apparently there is a mark on one of the dresses, so they returned the whole order instead on just the one dress. This is all a tactic to delay the refund process and blame it on the customer so they can't get their money back. After my issue with the past 3 orders I will no longer be using oh Polly after 5 years.
Posted 6 months ago
They told me that there was an issue with some details on my payment. They requested a picture of my photo ID, which I provided within 24 hours. I then got confirmation that my payment was excepted and that my package would be shipped shortly. Over two weeks later I never received anything, so I reached out again to see what the status was. I was in told that my payment “timed out” and that I would be receiving a refund within 48 hours. I spent over $400 and was dependent on these items for a photo shoot I have at the end of this week. Their original representative told me one thing, and the second told me something completely different that contradicted the other. Very upsetting and disappointing. They sat On this for over two weeks. I highly doubt I ever would’ve seen a refund unless I reached out to them again. Doesn’t make any sense at all considering I got confirmation after sending an unnecessary picture of my ID. And the money was already deducted from my account. Several hundred dollars that I could’ve used towards another company that was more reliable. Bad business and very disappointing!!! Never again. 👎
Posted 7 months ago
Denied my refund even though the outfit had all tags on and was in perfect condition. They said there were marks but there wasn’t !! I believe the messed up on my order as the returns form said £00.00 ( even though I paid ) so they marked the outfit themselves ! BEWARE!
Posted 7 months ago
Extremely bad service, tried to return a top, which my daughter didn’t order in the first place and Oh Polly returned it back, saying it had a mark on it. Beware when buying from this company!
Posted 7 months ago
Tried to return a top, they sent it back to me saying it had a mark on it. Disgusting, it came the way it went back. Be carful when buying from this company. Tried to upload a photo of it, of course that didn’t work.
Posted 7 months ago
Never, ever had a return refused by any company in many years of purchasing for myself, my family and my business. Today my daughter had an item refused for return because of a *mark" which we can't see & it was never worn! The colour was nothing like the website and she and ordered a new one (which is fine). Appalled with this and be aware that returns are not prepaid either. Have some sense - why would she order a different colour & return an used item with a mark??!!!!
Posted 8 months ago
If i could put a zero or minus I would! There must either have been a problem with the items to begin with or upon return because I ordered 2 bikinis (same item different colours). I didn’t try the white bikini on. I returned it without removing the packaging because I had tried the blue one on and it was far too small (and the white was exactly the same size). They sent them back to me saying they had been stained! Awful company.
Posted 8 months ago
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from Oh Polly. Tried on a dress I had ordered from them for 10 minutes which was too small and then sent it back. Received an email telling me they couldn't refund it because there were marks on it. I even have pictures of me wearing it (sent to friends for their opinion) showing zero marks. Be very very very careful ordering from them, I don't seem the be the first person they've done this to.
Posted 8 months ago
EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Ordered dress on 04/08/20. I received email 06/08/20 to confirm the order will be delivered on 10/08/20 followed by a second email to say it will be delivered on 13/08/20. However, nothing arrived, so contacted/sent emailed to the OH Polly - Contact us form on 13/08/20. However, yet to receive a response. Kindly, please tell us what’s happening with our order???? We have paid for this- this terrible!!
Posted 9 months ago
DON’T GET RIPPED OFF!!!! Ordered 2 dresses for choice and returned unwanted dress for refund. Oh Polly would not refund the dress as they claim there are marks on the dresses when there were none. This company are clearly a bunch of cowboys ripping people off at any opportunity they get. Use them at your peril!
Posted 9 months ago
My debit card info was stolen and used to make a purchase from Oh Polly. I contacted them immediately with enough information to verify that my card was used. They repeatedly refused to help me by cancelling the purchase and providing a refund. Instead, they completed the transaction and shipped the product to the thief. They may as well have stolen the money from me themselves. Not happy and will never purchase anything from them.
Posted 11 months ago
I have returned multiple times now because the sizing is never correct, each time I return I've had claims that I've worn the items despite the tags, etc still being on. they have NEVER been worn by me, I would never buy from this company again. horrendous.
Posted 1 year ago
SHOCKING!! I just ordered a large order through oh polly containing dresses, shoes and gym clothing, which never arrived. I emailed them and asked what’s happening with the order as I still haven't got it and they said DPD have said they handed it to me so will not do anything. They have no signature!! I have now lost out on over £250 worth of stuff! Awful customer service!!
Posted 1 year ago
Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. I’ve been waiting for my dress for 3 weeks now. I ordered it in the beginning of March because I had 2 events to go to that I was wearing this dress for both. I emailed them and asked where my confirmation email was since I never received one and after emailing back and forth 3 times I finally got one. It says it was supposed to arrive on March 16 and it never came. I ordered 3 items off a different website and got it shipped to my house way after I ordered my dress. First time using oh polly and last I have no idea when I’m going to get my dress and If I’m ever going to get it.
Posted 1 year ago
the worst customer service. If you are Canadian do not order from this site. Worst experience ever!! I do not recommend this site. They need a better customer service rep.
Posted 1 year ago
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 844 reviews