Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Oh Polly sizes are too small, I think they do this so yours forced to return items for an exchange, once you get the correct size they will says you're outside the window to get a refund back.
If you get a refund straight away they will find a reason why you can't have a refund. E.g tissue paper removed from dress which needs to be in order to try on the dress... But you can't have a refund still.
I've been a customer for 5 years and oh Polly has changed, they don't care about loyal customers and it's turning into a scam.
Recently I returned one order apparently there is a mark on one of the dresses, so they returned the whole order instead on just the one dress. This is all a tactic to delay the refund process and blame it on the customer so they can't get their money back.
After my issue with the past 3 orders I will no longer be using oh Polly after 5 years.
They told me that there was an issue with some details on my payment. They requested a picture of my photo ID, which I provided within 24 hours. I then got confirmation that my payment was excepted and that my package would be shipped shortly. Over two weeks later I never received anything, so I reached out again to see what the status was. I was in told that my payment “timed out” and that I would be receiving a refund within 48 hours. I spent over $400 and was dependent on these items for a photo shoot I have at the end of this week. Their original representative told me one thing, and the second told me something completely different that contradicted the other. Very upsetting and disappointing. They sat On this for over two weeks. I highly doubt I ever would’ve seen a refund unless I reached out to them again. Doesn’t make any sense at all considering I got confirmation after sending an unnecessary picture of my ID. And the money was already deducted from my account. Several hundred dollars that I could’ve used towards another company that was more reliable. Bad business and very disappointing!!! Never again. 👎
Denied my refund even though the outfit had all tags on and was in perfect condition. They said there were marks but there wasn’t !! I believe the messed up on my order as the returns form said £00.00 ( even though I paid ) so they marked the outfit themselves ! BEWARE!
Extremely bad service, tried to return a top, which my daughter didn’t order in the first place and Oh Polly returned it back, saying it had a mark on it. Beware when buying from this company!
Tried to return a top, they sent it back to me saying it had a mark on it. Disgusting, it came the way it went back. Be carful when buying from this company. Tried to upload a photo of it, of course that didn’t work.
Never, ever had a return refused by any company in many years of purchasing for myself, my family and my business. Today my daughter had an item refused for return because of a *mark" which we can't see & it was never worn! The colour was nothing like the website and she and ordered a new one (which is fine). Appalled with this and be aware that returns are not prepaid either. Have some sense - why would she order a different colour & return an used item with a mark??!!!!
If i could put a zero or minus I would!
There must either have been a problem with the items to begin with or upon return because I ordered 2 bikinis (same item different colours). I didn’t try the white bikini on. I returned it without removing the packaging because I had tried the blue one on and it was far too small (and the white was exactly the same size). They sent them back to me saying they had been stained! Awful company.
Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from Oh Polly. Tried on a dress I had ordered from them for 10 minutes which was too small and then sent it back. Received an email telling me they couldn't refund it because there were marks on it. I even have pictures of me wearing it (sent to friends for their opinion) showing zero marks. Be very very very careful ordering from them, I don't seem the be the first person they've done this to.
EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Ordered dress on 04/08/20. I received email 06/08/20 to confirm the order will be delivered on 10/08/20 followed by a second email to say it will be delivered on 13/08/20. However, nothing arrived, so contacted/sent emailed to the OH Polly - Contact us form on 13/08/20. However, yet to receive a response. Kindly, please tell us what’s happening with our order???? We have paid for this- this terrible!!
DON’T GET RIPPED OFF!!!!

Ordered 2 dresses for choice and returned unwanted dress for refund. Oh Polly would not refund the dress as they claim there are marks on the dresses when there were none. This company are clearly a bunch of cowboys ripping people off at any opportunity they get. Use them at your peril!
My debit card info was stolen and used to make a purchase from Oh Polly. I contacted them immediately with enough information to verify that my card was used. They repeatedly refused to help me by cancelling the purchase and providing a refund. Instead, they completed the transaction and shipped the product to the thief. They may as well have stolen the money from me themselves. Not happy and will never purchase anything from them.
I have returned multiple times now because the sizing is never correct, each time I return I've had claims that I've worn the items despite the tags, etc still being on. they have NEVER been worn by me, I would never buy from this company again. horrendous.
SHOCKING!! I just ordered a large order through oh polly containing dresses, shoes and gym clothing, which never arrived. I emailed them and asked what’s happening with the order as I still haven't got it and they said DPD have said they handed it to me so will not do anything. They have no signature!! I have now lost out on over £250 worth of stuff! Awful customer service!!
Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. I’ve been waiting for my dress for 3 weeks now. I ordered it in the beginning of March because I had 2 events to go to that I was wearing this dress for both. I emailed them and asked where my confirmation email was since I never received one and after emailing back and forth 3 times I finally got one. It says it was supposed to arrive on March 16 and it never came. I ordered 3 items off a different website and got it shipped to my house way after I ordered my dress. First time using oh polly and last I have no idea when I’m going to get my dress and If I’m ever going to get it.
the worst customer service. If you are Canadian do not order from this site. Worst experience ever!! I do not recommend this site. They need a better customer service rep.
Klarna wasn't working on there website and trying to get hold of someone was difficult. I eventually had to order on my card £230 worth of dresses as this was y birthday and I wanted a few options to pick from. I paid £6 for next day delivery, received the outfits and not 1 outfit fitted me. Considering on the website It says ''True to fit'' I'm usually an 8 but got 10s, and they were sooo tiny they wouldn't even fit over me.
I went to return them all today, and have had to pay £13 to send them back!!! I will NEVER shop with oh polly again.
The dress I ordered came late. The color and sizing is misleading. The color dress I got is not the same tone as the photos at all. It says "fits true to size" but it was very tight. I was unzipping the dress to try it on and the zipper kept getting stuck. My dress had small stains on it before I even tried it on. These items are a bit pricey for these kind of issues. It's obvious that a lot of the good reviews here are fake. This is my first and last purchase from here. Please save your money.
Firstly, I could not make a payment by card or apple pay due to some technical issues at their page, had to create paypal account just to buy from Ohpolly. The shipment to Europe cost me 15 euros, which was quite expensive, and that was the only shipment option. Because of the misleading product pictures, with each illustrating the full swimming suit, I apparently ordered only the bottom parts of the swimming suit so I had to pay overall 35 euros just for the thongs being delivered to me, after I told about this frustrating situation to their customer service, asking for a discount for the shipping to get the swimming suit top, they said that unfortunately to get it delivered to me it is still gonna be an extra 15 euros. Overall, not happy with the shopping experience at all.
My daughter brought a dress from you in a size 8 which was tiny so tried to order a size 10 which you didn't have and then when trying to return the dress, it got sent back saying it had been wore which it definitely hadn't because it didn't fit her. Definitely wont order for there again as sizes are not right and they don't believe you when you try and send something back. So disappointed
Absolute rubbish, poor quality items. Sent back for a refund and still waiting for my money 2 months later
Oh Polly is rated 3.66 based on 746 reviews