Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
I was concerned at first after reading the reviews others left about delays in delivery and difficult returns. I had a positive experience. I emailed oh Polly when I was worried about the delivery and they emailed me back shortly and were helpful. I got my package only one day late which was nice!. The quality of my dresses are pretty good. My only complaint is the zipper quality. Otherwise I am happy with the dresses. I think the price could be cheaper for the product, but I admire the unique dresses so much that I don’t mind paying for them.
I have ordered from OhPolly numerous of times. Even though sometimes the clothing can be tight and maybe too small it does state on the descriptions that it advises you to size up on certain items. I find it simple and easy to return and although the process of a refund can take up to two weeks I find its the same with other company's. Overall I think Ohpolly is good quality and will definitely carry on ordering from them again.
I recently came across their website, the items are really nice, delivery is really quick and most times I've loved the purchase. Refunds from them could be better but I've always got my money back. I left them a message, Erryn was really helpful and polite. I would recommend OhPolly.
Ordered 3 items for my wife. Order arrived quickly and the clothes looked to be good quality. Unfortunately they were all too small, so sent them back. Received a refund within a week. Although the sizes were not inline with what we are used to, the service received was very good.
Returns were done immediately once concern was expressed. very helpful customer service and replied instantly
Had an issue with student discount, but Esmae sorted this out for me straight away without any hesitation! Brilliant customer service and quality of products are amazing! X
Returned some items for a refund as they did not fit my girlfriend. It asks to allow up to 14 days to process the return of the items, however, we were not informed at all that it had been received and it was only me tracking the parcel that I was able to find it had arrived.

After the 14 days I got in touch with the customer service and was dealt with by Tyra. She was very helpful, clear and explained why it took longer than normal for her responses. After suppling the details, Tyra was able to authorise the refund there and then.

All in all a good experience and will buy from there again, just the delay between correspondence is the only thing I’d tweak!
Quality, Size, delivery, etc was very good. Unfortunately there was a fault with the dress, however Oh Polly were good to respond with options to sort the issue and got it sorted in time for the function to which I needed to wear the dress.
I was slightly confused regarding how much I was getting charged so I emailed the customer service. Mark was the person that helped me — he responded quickly and answered my question which I appreciated!
Quick responses by Esmae helping with refund help!!
Great help and sorted easily
I returned 2 items at the same time and only got a refund for 1 so I emailed oh polly with the details and proof of postage and mark emailed me back very quickly and sorted the problem out straight away great customer service.
Ordered a dress but it arrived with a couple of stains on. I loved the dress so emailed to see if I could get a replacement & spoke to Charlotte who was very helpful & sent out another dress which I received in a couple of days & I was told to keep the other dress as opposed to sending it back. Really great customer service despite the initial oversight.
The bonus is Delivery is fast and free from
Oh Polly. I contacted Oh Polly for a refund on postage as the item I received was faulty and Mark did his best to resolve the problem. I got a refund for the postage cost. I am happy with the service received from Oh Polly. I do think however their refunds in general are slow! I’m still waiting for one two weeks after postage however I love their items so will continue to buy more! :)
Initially I had many problems with 2 existing orders I had made with Ohpolly. I decided to reach out again and a lovely customer service made called Esmae was able to pick these 2 issues up and resolve this for me quickly and listened to everything I told her. My issue is now resolved and was done so perfectly :)
Refunded the money quickly
When I complained my money hadn’t been refunded,Mark dealt with it immediately,money was in my account within hours .Thank you
Mark really helped me to track my parcel while they were updating the website, and my package arrived really quickly
The dress I ordered came four days after the day they said it would arrive, but overall, I would order from this website again. For the cheap price of the dress I ordered, the quality was great. It was a little tight on me, but the material seems thick and sturdy.
This dress fit me perfectly I didn’t need to wear a bra with it because it already had padding inside of the dress the only thing I would say is they never sent me a tracking number which was kind of Worrisome.but the packaging is nice took bout 6 days to come .
I was very worried about ordering from Oh Polly after reading all these bad reviews, but I had a great experience. Ordered a dress on Friday and it arrived on Monday all the way to Australia, and I was able to track it the whole time. The dress was of good quality and nice fabric just like the photos, true to size. Cant complain :)
Oh Polly is rated 2.34 based on 364 reviews