Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
They have been really nice. Thanks Lauren and George :)
Lauren replied rapidly and clearly
emily and tyra were such great help xx
Yasmin was very helpful and quick to reply.
Great fast service, answered my question straight away
Bethanie love her
I bought a dress but when I tried it on it didn’t suit me so I returned it and Leigh was very quite and helpful to respond to my emails Xx
Had an issue with a dress i ordered, wore it once and the corset parts at the top broke. However the customer service was great. Annie was super helpful and had a free replacement sent out which arrived really quickly
I love Oh Polly as a brand, their clothes are always such good quality and so flattering! This time I ordered it unfortunately received the wrong colour of item, however this was quickly rectified when I emailed the team. I heard back from Moya and Lucy and they both dealt with the issue quickly and effectively, and they even let me keep the incorrect item as well as sending out the correct one. Very impressed with the customer service as usual!
I love the quality of clothes from Oh Polly, they are always a ‘go to’ for any clothes I need for occasions. The website isn’t the best, I always find it won’t let me scroll or click on things sometimes. I had an issue where DPD didn’t bring my parcel on time and Yasmin on customer service was quick to respond and refund the delivery charge. When my order arrived the tag fell off but Aimee on customer service reassured me that this is fine for me to return as normal. Customer service are super polite and efficient.
I was afraid I would not get my package in time due to it being picked for random checking in customs! I emailed Ohpolly and a team member named Bethanie helped me understand was very helpful with an explanation. I just received my bathing suit today and it looks great and Made amazing.
Great customer service!!
Bethanie was quick to help and a great representative of their costumer service .
GreAt costumer service!! Bethanie was very helpful with answering questions about a return I had.
The customer service was so helpful when I contacted about not receiving my refund. Emily especially was awesome. Definitely will be using this website again to shop!
It was very helpful talking to Bethanie she helped me with what I needed to do. Just the wait for a reply took a while but that is understandable. Thankyou.
Bethanie sorted my problem within the same day on insta, great service💖
Moya was super helpful and provided great customer service. Never had a bad experience with this company!!
Bethanie mi ha assistito molto bene ed è riuscita a risolvere un problema che avevo con il corriere. I tempi di spedizione sono di una settimana e i capi sonk fantastici
Ordered the first date dress that arrived but it was the wrong colour that was sent, can’t fault the dress amazing quality but was disappointed the wrong colour was sent, I contacted oh polly any the lovely Moya was amazing helping me with quick responses and has got the right dress to be sent out, thank you!
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 844 reviews