Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Hi I ordered a bikini top & bottom when they came they both said bronze but where 2 different colours. I emailed , yes they where quick to order a replacement , but never onced asked me which colour I preferred the top or the bottoms colour.
I am really disappointed if the bikini top is the correct colour I don’t like it as it looks nothing like in the picture . So that means I’ll have to 2 returns & still no bikini . 😡😡😡😡
I have order a couple of dresses from Oh Polly and I’m left disappointed. There sizing guidelines are awful and never match the product. You cannot leave individual reviews on their products or anywhere on their website. I would not order again because it cost for delivery and to return or even exchange a product for a different size!
The bodysuit I ordered came 2 sizes smaller than what I had ordered. Tried contacting them multiple times with no answers or replies. As it was their mistake they should of paid for the return but instead I sent it back costing me £7. I got my refund about 2 months later after contacting again multiple times. Good quality but shocking customer service. Very disappointed, will not buy from them again!
Brought a dress which I thought might be cheap looking actually turned out to be good quality! I also ordered a bikini which never arrived.
I had to email them to tell them which they apologised for as they was out of stock and would refund me the money.

Its defo a put off not knowing if the items you pay for are gonna turn up or not. OhPolly seems to becoming popular there for they defo need to keep their system up to date. Plus it would of been nice if they had told me like if I hadn't of noticed then I would of lost out on my money because the bikini wasn't of the paper form that showed me what I brought even though they charged me for it.

Delivery is ace tho.
Stunning clothes, but nothing is EVER in stock. The lack of stock on this website is shocking
No Money Refunded (totalling £118)
Although they are usually great and I understand it is a busy time of year but the phone is non existent and I keep getting generic replies from emails both mail and Instagram asking for the information that I've already given so they are just pasting a reply. Currently Jan 9th and the items were sent Dec 13th.
Really dissatisfied as that's my money and to not get a response is quite annoying. Please help with any advice!
Placed my order of 85$ on November the 24th I have not received anything after countless of emails I sent I finally received a reply they plaimed my local carrier but on the tracking website (Royal Mail) it says waiting to receive from sender! It’s now December 20 it’s about to be a MONTH!!! I want my money back OH POLLY!!!!!
Bad sizing. Usually a size 4 on every site, ordered a silk red dress and it was 10x too small for me, checked the size guide and their size 4 is a lot smaller than other places. Couldn’t go up a size in that dress as it was out of stock. Ordered another dress in a size 6 ( although according to their size guide it should have been quite small on me ) arrived and was way too big! The original dress has come back in stock in a size 6 but a different colour so will see if that dress in a 6 fits me!
Sizing is very small, order 1 or maybe even 2 sizes up I would think.
Oh Polly is rated 3.66 based on 746 reviews