Oliveri Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oliveri

About Oliveri:

Manufacturing in Adelaide since 1947, Oliveri brings you the very best Australia and the world has to offer.

Kitchen / Laundry / Bathroom

Tell us how Oliveri made you happy
Unfortunately the quality of stainless steel is very poor. Previous same brand of sink was way better. Have a lot of 18/10 quality steel....this does not compare...even my stainless steel cookware that is 30 years old looks newer than the sink which is 8 months old. Have to look at it every day with a lot of dissatisfaction and was not cheap.
Hi Bhanu, Thank you for reviewing our products. I have passed on your details to our customer service team and someone will get in touch soon to assist further with this issue. Thanks, Zara from Oliveri
Unfortunately the sink does not drain very well and we are often left with water and food particles (that are rinsed off plates) on the bottom of the sink. It means we have to constantly guide the water etc to the drain with a sponge and wipe out the bottom of the sink. I have not had to do this with other sinks before except for when I am actually cleaning the sink. It is a very large sink and we love the size as we can fit big pots and pans in it for cleaning but it is a shame that the drainage isn't on slightly more of an angle.
Hi Elke, Thank you for reviewing our products. I have passed on your details to our customer service team and someone will get in touch soon to assist further. Thanks, Zara from Oliveri
We love the look of the tap and matches our stainless steel Oliveri sink. It really is a stand out in the kitchen!. The handle is really easy to use being at the front not the side and is easy to swivel from side to side. The only issue we have is the pull-out tap does not go back into place properly, we often have to use some food grease to make this easier. We don't know if this is a fault with the washer?.
After 3 months I'm still in love with my sink and extremely impressed with the quality and look of it. I get so many compliments about it and customer service has been fantastic.
Oliveri 5 star review on 31st December 2020
I am very happy with my Oliveri double black sink and tap. I didn't think I would like not having a drain but with the basket in the 2nd bowl, it is brilliant, I wouldn't go back to the old fashion drain. I would highly recommend Oliveri products.
I bought a sink with a cutting board and colander included and I don't really like it.
The wooden cutting board and under the colander attracts so much mould so I don't use them at all.
Hi Pauline,
Thank you for reviewing our products.
I have passed on your information to our customer service team and someone will be in touch soon to help resolve this issue.
Zara from Oliveri
Very happy with my Oliveri sink and tap.
However the 1st one delivered had a small defect. It was replaced straight away. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
The black sink looks good & is easy to keep clean. It doesn't scratch up like stainless steel sinks. Very pleased with it. Was easy for the kitchen renovators to install. Got a good price & an extra wine deal with Oliveri.
Hi
Products are going very well so far.
We thought that our entry intoma wine promotion had been sucessfull too. However, we have just found out that due to a technicality we did not qualify for the promotion. Still not sure why we could not enter. Your records must prove that we purchased goods exceeding the pronotions value. Can you explain why we were deemed invalid to enter. Was it a technicality that excluded my application?
Mary Power
Hi Mary,
Great products!
I am quite happy with the purchase I made because the dimensions of the sink are perfect for me. However, after using it for a couple of months, the pipe under the sink started to leak. I had to call in the plumber, thinking that perhaps the plumber didn't do a very good job. But it seems that it is not the installation that was the problem. It was actually the screw on the drainer that has loosened up. I was told that I need to check it and tighten it every once in a while! What??? That was never necessary and has never happened to any of the sinks I have had before! I am thus quite disappointed with the make of this sink that I have.
Beautiful products, stylish and functional!
Excellent quality great deep sink just love it
Absolutely adore my kitchen sink. It so finishes my kitchen and looks awesome. Everyone comments how fabulous it is. Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you.
Took 3 sinks to get it right. First two were cracked. Wrong tap was not what we ordered. We ordered the black tap with brushed stainless steel down the bottom and brushed stainless steel at the end that you pull out. Instead we were sent a grey tap. Didn't realise til it had been put in. Very disappointed as our colour scheme is black and white.
Very happy with our Oliveri kitchen mixer, it’s such a statement piece in our renovated kitchen.
Great thanks for the product is going to look great in my kitchen
Great products, the tap and sink look great. Accessories are functional and look stylish, I’m very happy with my purchase.
I continue to wait for warranty to be undertaken on two Soft Closing Toilets purchased via TradeLink (Balcatta). The toilet seats have not been replaced after many calls to Tradelink (they also did not ring back although saying they would). Was informed that someone from Oliveri would contact me but after nearly 5 months I have not received one phone call. The toilets are also the worst flushing toilet I have ever used.

The Oliveri Kitchen sink meets my requirements. I purchased Oliveri sink and toilets because they are an Australia Company.
Hi Graham,
Zara from Oliveri
The sink is a great design. Perfect for me. The only negative is that the sink protector rack that it came with has scratched the bottom of the sink :(
Oliveri is rated 3.93 based on 41 reviews