Omnical Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Omnical

How would you rate Omnical ?

(optional)

Alirio Cordero
"excellent customer service and quick response"
Alirio Cordero
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and quick response"
Chris Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Your website was a joy to use. Your English impeccable. The delivery was early. Well done!"
Thank you Chris for the kind words!
"Awesome service. We are very please the way you handel our order."
Sandrine RUIZ
Verified Buyer
"super contact with Chantal efficient , very good service"
JUAN MANUEL GIL
"they have a lot of products"
JUAN MANUEL GIL
Verified Buyer
"I can´t receive my package because you say to DHL that they dont give me my packet , and I dont know why , if I paid when I requested."
We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the delivery of your order. We will contact you and DHL and find a solution. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.
Pavel Typl
Verified Buyer
"I made a wrong order. When I noticed it, it was easy to fix it through customer service."
"Good comunication from Omnical about status of my order."
Gert Mulder
Verified Buyer
"Eenvoudig bestelling plaatsen, snelle reactie op je bestelling en goed aflevering van goederen. Kortom hier kun je prima een bestelling doen."
LIANNE LIEW
"FAST DELIVERY"
Julio Roth
Verified Buyer
"Great service, good price and fast deliver. Thanks"
"Fast feedbacks during all order process. good prices and lead time."
"Bestelling is makkelijk gegaan. Reactie was ook vrij vlot. Bestelling heeft langer geduurt dan 14 dagen maar wel eerder dan daarna aangegeven datum."
"delivery took too much time"
Unfortunately we received some conflicting delivery times from the manufacturer for your out of stock item. We ended up delivering at 3 weeks (product on site is showing 2-3 weeks delivery time). We apologize for the inconvenience!
Falko Friesecke
Verified Buyer
"The order look long time (more than 6 weeks), wich was acceptable because ist was declared in the order process. The Shipping costs and the handling fee (in total about 50 Euros) ist too much."
Thank you for sharing your experience Falko and being understanding about the long time it can take for products to be produced and delivered. For smaller orders the shipping and handling can be a good portion of the total costs. We are looking at alternative shipping options for those kind of orders.
"excellent sevice"
"Our first shipment was lost in the mail system. I called Omnical to explain the situation and they sent another part out in a few days. Excellent customer service!"
"Disponibilité du produit."