One4allGiftCardUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend One4allGiftCardUK

Tell us how One4allGiftCardUK made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
How to successfully use your card in a store. I am a retail till operative and I get these every day. The store isn't able to tell you what the balance on the card is but this is easy enough to find out if you visit the website (address is on the back of the card) just follow the simple instructions which are given. Once you know the exact balance on the card make a note of it and when you get to the till if the balance on the card is less than the amount you need to pay, tell the cashier how much is on the card and they can then type in that amount and process the payment as a credit/debit card with the exact amount you wish to use, The card has to be swiped on the card machine and a signature will be required to complete the payment. Any remaining balance on the till can then be paid however you want to, cash, another gift card or a credit/debit card, If you don’t know how much is on the card and you try to use it for a purchase that is more than the balance, it will automatically decline the payment. If the stores/companies who were selling these cards explained all if the above customers would be a-lot happier and they would probably sell more of them. Hope this helps anyone who is unsure how to use them in a store x
I sent six vouchers off to the UK for my grand children for Christmas, none arrived and I didn't know until afterwards. There was no explanation and the company would only re post without any special delivery, which I thought was shabby treatment. After speaking to several members of staff a lovely lady called Georgina sorted it out and they got their vouchers. I would like to know what happened as I have used the company several times in the past and I need to assess if they can be relied upon for the future.
Don't waste your time with these cards. Declined at POS despite available balance.
Went to use my gift card (unused) peacocks Widnes refused card as it only had 3p left.l think maybe these cards get cloned someone has obviously used the details. annette
Awful card that can only be used in very limited locations.
Discovered that hardly any money left on gift card due to 90p per month deduction for administration - what administion?No mention on the gift card to suggest that amount of 90p per month would be deducted. Bad practice.
Avoid this company at all costs. What a rip off! Management fees for doing what exactly? Should be classed as theft. Would NEVER buy a One4All gift card for anyone and will do my best to tell others not to buy one for me.
Appaling! Wish I'd never wasted my money. You can't use them in lots of places it says you can. You can't tell if you're on the Irish or English website & believe me it makes a huge difference! Issues in stores as cashiers don't know how to use them & so the cards decline. Hugely stressful & frustrating. Will never buy again!
zero from me. I received a £100 gift card from my employer who are a worldwide organisation of impeccable reputation but sadly one4all have shown themselves not to match that standard. I presented my card to a huge UK retailer but they couldn't verify the card. after more than 30 minutes waiting I left with a card which had been deducted by the purchase price 'pending' and no product. I contacted the one4all customer service team 3 times and received no response and I'm 24 hours later. be wary of this company, they don't honour gift cards and provide the poorest customer service. I have receipts and emails to back up my statement I'd they even bother to read this.
One4allGiftCardUK is rated 1.56 based on 9 reviews